High Life Apartments

Inonu Cad. No:44 Marmaris Merkez, Marmaris 48700, Turkey

Good

Cleanliness: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for High Life Apartments

brilliant, great people very friendly and very clean

"Smashing people and very friendly, could not do enough for us, made us feel like we had known them for years, we are looking forward to going back next year. The hotel was very clean, Jasmin never stopped working and was always smiling, Fatos and her son Kamer worked all hours but again smiling and laughing they made us feel special."

by alpay

FANTASTIC PLACE TO STAY

"We stayed at the highlife in september and you could not pick a better place to stay .ITs our second time there and our 5th time to marmaris and will be back in 2010 sept.its family run they are so help full its normally couples that stay there and you can come back at what ever time you like its open 24hrs .kemar neverv seems to sleep carnt do enough for you.Like i said fantastic plase to stay please give it a try"

by kitkatStaffs

This apartment belongs on holidays from hell!!!avoid at all costs!!

"Firstly can we just say to anyone who has already booked for the Highlife apts to simply change their booking as soon as possible.Myself and my partner booked for a week break in Marmaris and read several reviews on the Highlife....all appeared good.....unfortunatley we had to leave there after 2 nights .The first room we checked into had been broken into and we had to change rooms(this made us feel instantly unsafe).The first night after we arrived we went out for drinks and a meal with friends to arrive back at the apartments at 3am....not too late considering the bars/clubs do not close until after 4am to find we had been locked out.The next morning my partner went downstairs to get a drink of water and was shouted at like a school girl for coming home late.She was forced to read a sign which detailed how they expect guests to behave the two drinks she bought basically was thrown at her .Second night...arrived home at 12pm as we simply went out for a meal to again find we had been locked out.We then went up to our room after having to rattle the gate to gain entry in what is not the most desireable area of marmaris ( rabid dogs wandering around and next to a sewage viaduct ) to find after my partner and i had gone to bed ...15 mins later banging at our room door to find out what the noise was and threatened with eviction.Needless to say this was the straw that broke the camels back and the next morning we gathered our belongings and left after yet another telling off and dirty looks ...bearing in mind myself and my partner are not 18 yr old children but 26 &28 year old adults with respectable jobs ....this was the least we expected from this hotel/marmaris.After we left we checked into another hotel and finally we could relax...AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"

by johnandabby

Friendliest hotel in Marmaris

"Had a brilliant time at the High Life. Apartments are a decent size with a decent size balcony. Rooms and beds are changed every other day. I'm so fussy when it comes to sleeping/eating/BREATHING! abroad but I can honestly these are the best apartments in Marmaris I have ever stayed in. About a 5 -10 minute walk to the beach yet still nice and peaceful as you're not right on top of things. To sum it up its a fantastic little family run hotel. Kemar and his mum are two of the most down to earth, honest and genuine people I have ever met and I hope to stay in touch with them. There are not many reviews on this hotel around so hope this helps x"

by DawnandSean

had a wonderful time at the high life

"ten of us stayed here in july,we were 3 family,s and that a wonderful time here,kamer and his mother are brilliant people could not do enough for us, would definitly go back to the high life, children had a good time as will.food and apartments are top class we hoping to go back again next year all from belfast says go"

by brownerBelfast

Friendly safe clean hassel free apartments

"Stayed in Highlife for two weeks. Kamer and his mum run a very clean safe hassel free complex. About ten mins from beach etc. Serve good quality tasty bar snacks. Lovely relaxing place to be. Will be staying there again."

by GlennBelfast

Really nice n clean apartments

"I recently stayed at the highlife apartments with my family for a week before going we changed our apartments to the highlife so we didnt really no what it would be like. We arrived at 9 in the morning and the owner was up with our rooms ready for us. The rooms were really clean and had a lot ofspace. From our room we had a lovely view of the pool. The rooms were cleaned everyday. The owners were nice but not very talkative with you they seemed to be very tired all the time. The food and drink in the apartments were really cheep compared to the drinks and dinners out side of the apartments. The apartments are situated really close to everything, 5 min walk to beach which as plenty of bars, restraunts and shops situated just on the beach front. I would really recomend these apartments to anyone."

by hulla21295

Really enjoyed the high life

"I have just returned from the high life apartment’s turke(1/07/08-15/07/08), I stayed there with my parents and two younger brothers aged 6 & 10.

The apartments: we found them to be clean and spacious with everything you need. The maid came regularly and bedding was changed often. Each apartment had a balcony of good size with a table and chairs.

Facilities: the high life has a good size swimming pool with children’s poll available, also sunbathing area which was never overcrowded. The pool area was always kept very clean and we enjoyed using it. There is also pool table and table football which was free of charge and the kids enjoyed using. There is a small bar which also offers a snack menu the prices were very reasonable and the food good.

Staff: The staff were always friendly and very helpful with whatever you needed. They worked very long hours but were never less then extremely pleasant .The best thing about the staff were that they wanted you to have a good time weather or not you were spending money in the apartments which is often not the case in turkey and this actually made us make the effort to spend money in the apartment. All the staff were very friendly towards my two brothers which is very important as it was there holiday to.

Location: good location within 5-10min walks from the beach and bustling street of shops and restaurants. 15-20min slow walk to main centre of Marmaris with local dolmous every 5min from outside the hotel. Basically you are close to everything but not on top of it all.

Overall me and my family had an excellent stay in the high life and would highly recommend it.

Thank you high life staff for a wonderfull holiday.

(The Robertson Family)