Hapimag Resort Sea Garden

Good

Value: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hapimag Resort Sea Garden

Fantastic relaxing break via mark warner - excellent holiday

"2 weeks with Mrk warner - good mix of people as hotel not just MW , but lots of other people , Turkish, German , french etc. Fantastic hotel , spotless, amazing service, endless high quality food. Beach stony, but private code. Excellent Mark warner team - childcare for our 11 and 13 yr old faultless - could not get them (the children) to talk to us for very long. Great watersports though prbably more to the beginner / intermediate level"

by Nick_L45

An excellent resort that offers everything

"We travelled with Mark Warner and having put up with a distinctly average flight with Saga airlines we thought the resport was fantastic. The staff offer first class customer service, the rooms are good quality and the food is excellent (favourite was Cha Cha). The hotel is all-inclusive which is a big bonus and the range of activities gives the option of not lying by the pool or on the beach all the time!"

by Nigel003

Expensive

"Just returned from Sea Garden resort (August 2010), we stayed in the apartments as we have timeshare.

Have to say that the on-site restaurant (and there are many) prices are very very expensive, you can buy cheaper & better value meals in London.

by Barry155

Really enjoyed it

"Went with Mark Warner. 2 adults with an 18 month old

Been to a few Mark Warners and I think this was the best so far

New place so keen to please.

Warner staff were spot on - there to help not in your face etc

Child care was great and the level of trust built up over the week

Really enjoy being able to leave child in sleep care wwhile you go for adult dinner - takes a few nights but well worth it

Food was really good for buffett and with some pride on the hotel staff

Very clean - place swept atleast twice a day

Staff very kid friendly as food gets thrown on the floor

All inclusive just works

Beach and sports there to be used

very warm

No problems saying to friends to go there - not a place for young trendy types but for families with kids and for older adults there is space to chill away from kids

by nameUk

Don't miss this holiday gem!

"My wife and I spent a week here in June and were absolutely delighted with our choice (my wife's actually).

The setting is quite beautiful and can compete with any location in the Med that I have ever seen. The beaches at the resort - hotel & apartment side - are really lovely and offer some exquisite views with sailing facilities available should you wish to get on to the water. The food was of a very, very good standard with loads of choices and drinks were included in our deal both at lunch and dinner.

The buggy shuttle service from the Hotel beach side ran every 10 minutes, so if you didn't have the energy to walk to the Hotel then you had free transport. Our room was less than 2 minutes walk to the seafront, so we only used the transport if we went to the hotel restaurant for dinner. We took breakfast and lunch at the lovely nearby Laguna restaurant and just drank in the gorgeous views of the bay.

The staff at the resort were simply some of the best that I have come across, polite, friendly and helpful, they are excellent ambassadors for their country.

This trip was well worth the misery of airport processing and we will definitely be returning to this Aegean gem!

by vrasiddi

Wonderful Holiday

"Just returned from a Mark Warner holiday at this resort on an all inclusive basis. The resort is divided into two halves – Hotel side and Village side with an entertainment complex (Mini Bodrum) in the centre. The Village side seems to cater for timeshares and apartments and has a small supermarket on site. The hotel and accommodation is situated on a series of terraces so there is quite a lot of steps or ramps to negotiate. The gardens are very pretty and well kept and compliment the style of buildings. There is a shuttle service from the beach to the reception of the hotel. Hotel side is where Mark Warner are based and where catering is all inclusive. The food is buffet style, but there was plenty of choice at all of the meals and snacks and drinks (soft, beer, wine and local spirits) were available all day until about 12.30am. The bedrooms are with large beds in the double rooms. Air Conditioning was great as it did get very hot during our stay. The staff at the hotel were excellent, very efficient and friendly including those working in the restaurants and particularly the room maids who did a great job. The Mark Warner staff were also efficient and very friendly and around all the time but not intrusive. Free childcare and watersports were available although we didn’t use them. Favourite place was the Sunset Bar on the beach which was a great location for a pre dinner and after dinner drink. The location of the resort is quite isolated although there is a local bus service into Bodrum every half an hour outside the hotel which is very easy and worth a morning trip. Various excursions were available at extra cost.

The hotel has two pools and is located on a blue flag beach with crystal clear water. Village side has its own pools and beach. Very calm in the mornings with the wind getting up around lunchtime which was convenient for the windsurfers and sailors. Had a great holiday and came home very relaxed and would certainly return in the future.

by Seabird0055

I am staying at the Hapimag Sea Garden...

"I am staying at the Hapimag Sea Garden Resort on the Bodrum Peninsula. I am travelling with my wife and only child. The travel being Mark Warner. I am staying on an all inclusive basis. The setting is beautiful with immaculately kept public spaces. The resort is very clean and is kept that way on a daily basis. The childcare facilities provided by Mark Warner have been excellent and very professional with ultimate flexibility all included in the cost. The food is mainly buffet with different themes. You can have as much or as little as you like. The quality of the good is excellent. The sporting facilites are good with lots of opportunity for sailing and windsurfing with kayaks available. A five star PADI dive centre is on site for those looking to dive (at extra cost). The accomodation is very good with extra large beds (bigger than super king size) and an LCD flat screen tv (only watched to catch up on the news)! I would recommend this resort to anyone and I would have no hestitation in coming here again. An excellent family holiday with Mark Warner and Hapimag! James M. Essex"

by TeganJames

Deteriorating Service

"This year was my 5th stay in this hotel. The first 4 ones, I had great and fabulous experience and based on that, I wanted to spend the only 5 days I had for summer holiday at Hapimag Sea Garden again in order not to have any unpleasant surprises. The venue, the sea, the nature are all the same but the rest has deteriorated so much that I have been disappointed to the extreme. The hotel has 3 beaches, I have experienced the 2, one in the village and the other in hotel side. Both are very clean, blue, calm, an almost paradise. The hotel one is calmer, the village one has activities all day long. The gardens are as usual very pretty. The rooms are recently renovated, equipped with basics, nothing luxurious. However, the hotel adopted "all inclusive" approach this year and as a result, the food and the service deteriorated to the extreme. It as hard to find a decent, delicious meal. The sea food restaurant had only 1 type of fish, no calamaries, no shrimps and still called "sea food" restaurant. We had to eat every night at the additional payment requiring Mexican restaurant which was just ok, nothing more. The mini-Bodrum, the fake street in between the village and the hotel which used to be vivid in the past had become a ghost street: almost all shops were vacant. The personnel, except for the ones at the reception, were so hostile we were afraid to even ask for something... Thanks God, at least the spa was the same quality.....Having limited number of days as holiday, I literally cried at the end of 2nd day for having made such a wrong choice and more that, for having witnessed deterioration of such a beautiful hotel I once enjoyed so much...."

by Ucko

Wonderful holiday

"It was a wonderful holiday with my husband and 12 year-old son and also my brother's family with a newborn. The sea, the hotel, service and especially nature was perfect. It's a peaceful paradise. The transportation to Bodrum city center is very easy with the minibuses every 20 min. I recommend the hotel to everybody. Cheers"

by krk34tr

A marvellous hotel for vacation, like in a dream

"we have just returned back from our holiday in Bodrum sea garden hotel, since 10/7/05 till 14/7/05. The hospitality was lovely & wonderful . It was just great vacation for us in the pastoral and fantastic atmosphere, like in a dream. The staff of the hotel was so kind to us, patient and made the best to make us satisfied. The food was exceptional delicious, the rooms and facilities were in very high standard and we enjoyed every moment. The private beach of the hotel is so fascinating and relaxing, and so is the well planned beautiful gardens of the hotel. We will recommend other people about this lovely unique hotel.

The hotel is about 18 KM from Bodrum city center, but there is a convenient shuttle every 30 minutes. It takes about 25 minutes and costs 2.5 Turkish Lira to each direction (about 2 $).

by A TripAdvisor Member