Agrelli Hotel

Good

Room: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Agrelli Hotel

« 1 2
We go to the Agrellis every year it...

"We go to the Agrellis every year it is a fantastic hotel, Marcos and his family are lovely people. But looked at prices for next year with Kosmar and it has gone up by £100 per person it is ridiculous. We love the Agrellis but had to book somewhere else next year nearly £2000 for 4 adults its crazy."

by Other A Hammond

Visited the Agrellis, September 2006....

"Visited the Agrellis, September 2006. Loved it so much we are returning September this year for another stay.

The Hotel is run by Marcos and Phillipos, two brothers and their sons. They make the holiday by being so friendly, nothing is too much trouble for them and the free drinks of raki and ouzo they dish out at the 24 hour bar. We found this out when we arrived from the airport at 1.30 am and were soon joined by all the other arriving flights, Glasgow etc. We had one for the road and ended up going to bed at 7.45 am.

The Hotel is kept spotless with the Pool Bar serving snacks all day, which are perfect whilst chilling out by the Pool all day. The town of Kardamena is a five minute walk away with Clubs, Bars and Restaurants, so no noise at night.

All in all we had a fabulous Holiday and are really excited to be going back.

by shoelady

My partner and I went for a quick...

"My partner and I went for a quick getaway and to re-charge our batteries, but after a week in the Agrellis I can honestly say I could have done with another week, because we had so much fun and didn’t stop laughing the whole time.

Marcos or should I say MAD MARCOS is absolutely brill! The whole of his family are excellent and you really do feel so welcome. My only advice is to book early so you don’t miss out on the whole experience.

When we arrived at about 3am in the morning the bar was open so we thought we would have a night cap.

We were soon joined by each new arrival (Bristol, Manchester flights etc etc) and decided to have one for the road at about 8am! This set a precedent for the rest of the holiday. Be warned you soon get used to the free drinks of ouzo/raki! The pool area is excellent and the food is good.

I will definitely go back; actually I am trying to book as I am typing this review.

by K McGranaghan

We came back off holiday yesterday...

"We came back off holiday yesterday 20/06/07 my husband Charlie and 2 friends Janet and Steve and myself we had a brilliant holiday at the agrelli, Marcos, David and George made our holiday so enjoyable they could not do enough for us.

The hotel was spotlessly clean and everyone was so friendly this is our fifth holiday in Kos and we will be back again next year.

by  L TONKS

My wife and I have been coming to the...

"My wife and I have been coming to the Agrellis hotel twice a year for the past 8 years.

Everything about the hotel is just simply superb, the staff are so friendly and helpful, and the hotel owners Marcos and Phillipos are the best.

We have seen their children grow up into lovely young people who have impeccable manners and like their parents are so friendly. They too also help to run the hotel.

The facilities are excellent with the pool and bar and also the 24/7 hotel bar.

Every year we keep coming here and every year we keep seeing the same people coming back to the best hotel in Kardamena, and that should tell you all that you need to know.

I must add that unlike a lot of places, the friendliness of all the staff in this hotel is genuine and not because they are after your Euros, so come and join the regulars and have yourself a great holiday.

by C Israel

A very nice hotel. Very welcoming and...

"A very nice hotel. Very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for the staff.

I came home today, knowing that I will have to return one day.

Very clean room and a very clean hotel in a wonderful holiday town.

Well done 10/10.

by P White

Me and my Partner went to this...

"Me and my Partner went to this wonderful hotel way back in 2002, I know long time to leave before leaving feedback, I know it says 2005 but it won’t let me select 2002.

My partner was 5 months pregnant at the time and we were made to feel very welcome and well accommodated for our needs.

The resort was lovely and we went down to a lovely little beach side cafe for our breakfast every day for two weeks, and they knew our orders before we had sat down - now that’s service.

Everyone can hear your stomach as you walk along the restaurants as they try to entice you in.

The chicken Kiev are huge half a chicken breast never seen them so big, and I also recommend Greek meatballs.

All the pubs and clubs shut their music of at midnight by law but still continue to serve drinks till the early morning.

I also recommend taking a tour of the island itself it’s stepped in history and the views from the mountain side a breath taking.

by N Dallison

Everything was brilliant. Made very...

"Everything was brilliant. Made very welcome by everyone. Not just the hotel. Bars, restaurants Greek night, boat trip.

Can't say enough. We were in a party of 32, most of whom stayed in the Agrellis and the all have the same views as we do.

Thanks Chris, Be back soon.

by C.r Austin

Marvelous hotel, brilliant people,...

"Marvelous hotel, brilliant people, you could not find better if you tried. The hotel is spotless, bedding and towels are changed very frequently. There is a wonderful circular bar where you will either find Markos or Phillipos or one of their Sons. They all speak excellent English and are friendly, kind and great fun. You will be liberally doused with OUZO or raki and have some fabulous nights.

Have been going there for 15 years and it just gets better and better. Never, ever ,any trouble. It is a friendly family run hotel with a lovely pool serving a huge variety of snacks and drinks, they also hold a barbecue there one night a week. It is only a few minutes back from the beach yet it is quiet enough so you don't any disturbances from lager louts etc. I can not praise this hotel or the people highly enough and that is why you see the same people year after year.

The best in Kardamena you won't get any better than this for your money, should be four stars.

HI to everybody especially my agapemoo.

by  I Mileham

We have had an excellent stay at the...

"We have had an excellent stay at the agrellis hotel bed an breakfast. The breakfast consists of toast, cake, croissant. Juice or coffee or tea the twin rooms are spacious and have an excellent shower and bathroom facilities, sheets and towels are changed frequently enough except Sundays.

The bar is open 24hrs there is hardly any noise that comes from their judging that we stayed right on top of the bar Friday nights are different as you can here a little noise but on the whole a very good hotel.

So good that we have already booked for next year 2007 in the same hotel and the same room.

by J Allington

My partner and I stayed at the...

"My partner and I stayed at the Agrellis in Sept last year and I must say it was a very pleasant, clean and friendly hotel.

The pool area is a little small, but when we were there, there were plenty of sun beds to be had, also you're only set a little way back from the main square and all amenities are close to hand. My partner and I have been going to Kardamena every year for four years now, and I must say we have never had any real problems with any hotel we have stayed in.

Would highly recommend this hotel as was probably the best for facilities such as mini bar and decent sized balconies! Xx

by R Handy