Las Piteras

Charco del Palo Mala Lanzarote, Lanzarote, Spain
hotel photo

Good

Service: 7.5/10

My mum and I have arrived back today...

"My mum and I have arrived back today from a week’s stay at the Las Piteras residential block on the main Isla de la Canarias in Costa Teguise. The apartment was rented on the internet and the flights booked separately.

The duplex apartment has 1 double room and 1 twin bed with a bathroom/wc/shower room upstairs with a second WC downstairs. There is an open plan kitchen/dining room/lounge with all the necessary microwave, toaster, oven fridge etc. There is a utility room with washing machine and a sun terrace at the back with sun beds chairs and tables.

The complex is a walled, gated one, very safe and beautifully quiet. There is a huge communal pool with a separate kiddie pool.

This whole perfect package is a 10 minute walk from Costa Teguise main beach and equally spaced between 2 centres for eating and shopping.

I cannot say more emphatically how fantastic we found this place and once this review gets posted I have loads of great photos to prove it.

Marvellous marvellous place and we didn't want to come home, but my husband was missing me.

Fionat.

by fionat

Read more reviews of Las Piteras at TripAdvisor

Map for Las Piteras Closest airport: Lanzarote (ACE) 13.6 miles

Las Piteras photos (10 traveller photos)