Hotel Bizimtepe

Ataturk cad no:259, Karaincir, Akyarlar 48400, Turkey
Hotel photo

Stayed at Hotel Bizimtepe?

Share your opinion.

Good

Room: 5.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Location: 6.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hotel Bizimtepe

« 1 2 3 »
Loved it can t wait to go back

"A lovely little hotel , if it s a relaxing break you re after you won t get better than this. I travelled with my friend and hope to return later in the year with my fella. The staff were helpful and always up for a laugh ( Cemal getting thrown in the pool by the boss ) and they do work hard . I enjoyed breakfast, boiled eggs , lovely fresh bread,meat and cheese and little jams and nutella.BBQ nights were put on a couple of times a week and they were tip top.Turgutreis is 15 mins by dolmus if you re after a bit more nightlife, but after a hard days sunbathing we mostly chilled out with the fantastic new friends we made (you know who you are! )Hope to see you all again next year you nutters! Again I couldn t fault the place, they will even arrange any trips or excursions for you at a cheaper price. I recommend the boat trip great fun.I for one will be returning sooner rather than later.Great hotel,great beach,great food and great company! What more could you ask for?By the way, the friends who nearly missed the coach and flight you were the talk of breakfast .....glad you got home safely.Love to Megan and Frankie x"

by lindyloosouthwales

Holiday Heaven or Hell

"We booked a 6 week stay at the Bizimtepe Hotel,food was supprisingly good but evening meals I thought were a little expensive,but cheaper on the beach should you fancy a 5 min walk,beach superb , clean and unspoilt.What to say about the Hotel its self,its adequate,clean but in the need of upgrading urgently,but for £2.00 a night B & B what should you expect?Staff were good helpfull bunch and we had some fun ,but nowhere to go locally after 9 pm,boredom set in,so either Bodrum or Turgutreis at night by Dolmus.

We left after 3 weeks and stayed in another Hotel at Yashi Beach fabulous,but the Bizimtepe if you want it quiet and I mean terminally as the grave then this is the place for you it will be Heaven if you want any nightlife or activity at all this will be your Hell.In conclusion I think this little hotel is worth you attention,its cheap its cheerful,the staff are accomodating and its quiet,allright if you like to read,but take your books with you.I marked this Hotel at 6 out of 10,a little unfair I think I'll change that to 7

• Holiday details: May 2009, Bed & Breakfast, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Busy lots to do and see
  • Activities: Cant really reccomend any resturants as all the ones we went to were v good,Harbour is amazing
by Simon Dawson

well done hotel bizimtepe

"we landed back in england last night and i want to turn round and go back to my new friends at this hotel i agree with other reviewers about rooms being a bit sparce and may be a lick of paint but ive stayed in some top class places and yes spotless but i felt like a number on a booking receipt . Here i felt like one of the family my daughter and her friend were loved by all the staff and i can live with a bit of dust in my room just for those two reasons alone! The beach was clean free sunbeds (a lot of sunbeds ) nearby and as for previous comments about non english speaking staff we managed fine. Do not expect blackpool syle nightlife here but you can find that 15 mins away in turgetres and if you go with children take more than one because not a great deal apart from beach and pool to do but there is an aquapart 25 mins away and a varied trip activity list at the hotel fishing horse riding excetera you pay 4 what you get i feel and i got in this case a fantastic surprise"

by philsncl

Disagree with "Awful place"

"Hello to anyone considering the Bizemtepe hotel. We (hubbie and 2 friends) have just returned (yesterday 20th June) from the hotel where we stayed for 2 weeks b&b. I disgaree that the staff were rude.. in fact they were the exact opposite and couldn't do enough for you. Yes it is a "no frills" hotel, but has a/c. and some wonderful views but it is a basic hotel but the helpfulness of the staff more than make up for some of it's negative points, also there's fridges in the rooms some work (some dont) but if you tell the staff they will try to sort this out for you.. Now one of the negative things to consider is, if you have any difficulty with stairs or steep climbs Then be aware there are stairs everywhere but the hotel is built on the side of a steep hill. The food in the hotel is very nice and cheaper than most in that little area. I have to speak up for the staff again because this is what made the holiday for us. Erhan, Jamal, Hussain and the owner Junat could not do enough for us and I do mean nothing was too much trouble. The one cleaner employed by the hotel did seem to be overworked and she sometimes doesn't get round to all the rooms to clean or change towels/bedding, but again if you tell the staff it is dealt with. I did hear someone complain whilst there, that their bedding hadn't been changed in the 6 days they'd been there... I asked myself "do they change their bedding at home every 6 days"? I think not. The dolmus takes you into Turgutreis or Bodrum and they run every 20 minutes. Finally some sites say that the hotel's on the beach and some claim it's 100m from the beach...in fact I would say it is about 300m from the beach, that said it does only takes 5 mins to walk it, make a note when yu do go to the beach you'll be expected to buy a drink to use the sunbeds. I hope this helps make up your mind because I for one wiull be back next year. If do you book give our love to them all, from the gang who hadn't packed when their transport had arrived...... another story but again the staff came to the rescue thanks to them all (or maybe not) we manage to get home."

by pollypolls

• Call 020 3468 2351
We were looked after so well by the staff team and loved the hotel

"The hotel rooms have views of the sea and a short walk down a quiet track takes you to a lovely beach. I guess it gets busy in the summer, but in May it was idylic with a lovely restaurant ran by a local family who cooked delicious food. We felt spoilt and pampered the whole time. The pool was clean and the rooms simple, but spacious and clean."

by SaraForestofDean

brill holiday

"im a novice traveller and this was my 1st time in turkey.on arrival at the bizemtepe i was greeted by a very friendly gentleman called eryn who i later found was the manager.this man and all the staff will do anything and everything to make your holiday trouble free and very special.ive never met friendlyer,funnier staff.

the rooms were adequate,the breakfast ontime and superb every morning.did miss my pg tips tho.the evening meals are cooked to perfection on the barby,and i absolutly love efes beer.dolmus services were every 5 mins and very cheap.taxis on the other hand are to be avoided and very expensive.turgutries is only 10 moins away and bodrum about 3 quarters of an hr the other way.

i would recomend this hotel to any age range and i intend to go back this year and see my friends again.

on my last day i found i had not booked my transfers to the airport.eryn took this worry out of my hands and took us to the airport at 2am despite having worked 10 hrs already that day.i cant thank this man enough.

• Holiday details: Sep 2008, Bed & Breakfast, Booked Independently
  • Advice: superb food people and beaches
  • Activities: the hotel bizimtepe
by klitwestwood

cheap and cheerful

"We just wanted a cheap week in the sun and the hotel was great for us. Our only criteria were comfortable beds and cleanliness and both were spot on. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and couldn't do enough to help. Pool was beautiful! Food good and good value. Yes breakfasts were a bit monotonous but they would cook you something else if you asked. Fresh fish and lamb skewers for dinner were excellent and cheaper than the local beach restaurant. The hotel is nowhere near Bodrum (well,an hour by dolmus) but we didnt want to go there anyway.

The beach is a 2 minute walk down a lovely dusty tree-lined path and the Mert Restaurant on the beach has free sunbeds and attentive but not pushy staff, fabulous food and very friendly family atmosphere. The beach is all a bit scruffy round the edges but we like that. Not the place if you are looking for luxury or nightlife but perfect for relaxing in the sun.

Our only complaint is that the hotel manager insisted on playing loud MTV type music, but would turn it down if asked. We think perhaps in high season it could be a lively party hotel and a bit hectic, but in early May it was quiet and lovely. Likewise the beach would probably be packed later on and it is not very big, but in low season was perfect. Lots of Turkish people using beach and beach restaurant too, which is nice, and most people very friendly.

The little beach is full of eucalyptus and tamarisk trees which give shade and look lovely. Most of the other beaches between here and Turgutreis are narrow, grubby and right by the road. This is by far the best beach around. We had a fab time!

The hotel is in Karaincir, about 20 minutes from Turgutreis.

by sajmir1

awful place

"we wanted a budget holiday and boy did we get one!!!!! they say u only get what u pay for, well dont go here coz u dont get that, no way. most of the staff were rude and unhelpfull, the rooms were in desparate need of refurbishment and dirty. the only good thing really was the pool!!!!! the breakfast wasnt bad, but same every morning. the area around the hotel(very poor choice of word for what this was) was very desolate, the restaurants were few and far between and did not understand a word of english, so food ordering was very difficult. i dont mind trying different foods or struggling along with different languages but they just didn't understand a word of english. in the end we deciphered the menu of pictures, sometimes we guessed incorrectly what the picture was!!! there was absolutley no bars in the area so we either had a drink in the hotel bar (they didnt allow you to take food or drinks from outside to your room, so you had to buy from the bar) or with our meal. the best part of the holiday was the beach, to the left of the hotel there was a gorgeous beach but again there was the language barrier!!! all in all i wont be going back here or reccomending this hotel or area to anyone"

by helwilson

• Call 020 3468 2351
If you're looking for a relaxing...

"If you're looking for a relaxing holiday this is the place to go!! The staff are lovely, all very friendly and entertaining..

The beach is only 2minutes away and usually quite peaceful.

We would recommend this choice of hotel to anyone who just wants some peace and quiet and some thinking time away from daily stresses.

by JG & JT Gahir & Taylor

hi all wanting info on the bizemtepe...

"hi all wanting info on the bizemtepe hotel. we have just returned (yesterday..23 sept) from the bizemtepe hotel where we stayed b+b for 2 weeks. Some sites claim that it is on the beach and some claim it to be 100m from the beach...in actual fact it is about 300m from the beach, but that said it only takes 5 mins to walk it. Yes it is a "no frills" hotel, but has a/c. Some rooms do have a fridge (some dont) and they dont work very well either. I was told that next year there will be no fridges in any of the rooms because the owner (Junai), doesn't like people buying in drinks from the outside, with the exception of water. The hotel with the pool looks lovely on the web..and in its own way it is..,which kind of makes up for the rooms being so basic, but if you have any difficulty with stairs..at all..you could be disappointed. There are stairs everywhere and when you realise it is built on the side of a steep hill you will see why. The food in the hotel is very nice..I prefered the turkish food and it was cheaper than the rest. There is a very limited selection of drinks but if you like the lager type beers then you will be ok. My wife wanted a tia maria one night and the staff had to run to the local shop to buy a bottle and when she got it it was 5 quid a go. She did drink the rest of the bottle whilst we were there which probably cost her about 60 quid. All similar drinks will cost about the same with the beer costing 2 quid a time....but you may want to try drinking somewhere else. There is a bar/disco upstairs and depending on the guests who are in the hotel could go on until the early morning. but whilst we were there it was rarely used. The staff at the hotel is what made it for us...ERHAN, one of the waiters, could not do enough for us..nothing was too much trouble...JAMAL, the barman/cook tries to make out he is mexican and is a bit "in your face"....UMIT, a young lad, we had a laugh with...nicknaming him "sugar" he is a bit effeminate and is trying to learn english. The cleaner the hotel employs is very overworked and may not have time to get round all the rooms to clean or change towels/bedding. The only other local eateries are the ATACAN which is more or less opposite but on the beach, and the other "hotels". The dolmus into turgutreis is only a quid each way and to bodrum about 1.50 ish and they are very regular.Have a turkish bath in the first couple of days you are there because it gets rid of all the dead skin and enables you to get a MUCH better tan. The market in turgutreis is on saturday and is "an experience". DONT get fooled into buying the tobacco offered to you on the market...its an old cliche..but it really is camel dung...BUYER BEWARE. All in all we had a great time..largely due to erhan but do bear in mind that turkey is not the cheap place it once was. Or is it that im just a skinflint? Anyway....hope this hasnt taken the wind out of your sails but i find its best to be as accurate and as honest as possible. Enjoy your holidays and say hello to erhan from martyn and tina from yorkshire."

by M Saczok

Me and my partner have just come back...

"Me and my partner have just come back from a fabulous week at the hotel, it was amazing the staff are so friendly its unbelivable Erhan one of the waiters was more like a freind to us he was so kind, cemal the other waiter he even gave us some lira money to get the bus to turgertres as we only had English money with us we enjoyed our stay here and we have booked to go back in may and september next year.

Turgertres is 10 minutes away and gumbet 25 mins away on the bus. The bus stops out side the hotel.

The beach is georgeous its 5 minutes away from the hotel and if you are lucky the owner cuneyt might even go with you as he did with us.

The rooms are basic and clean mossy nets on the windows so you can leave them open all night.

There is a small terrence on the top of the hotel were everybody gose of a night.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing holiday you wont get no better than this.

by JL Lewis

Just returned from our second visit...

"Just returned from our second visit to the Bizitempe and have again had a fab time. The hotel is set in a small turkish village although transport to Bodrum and Turgetreis is very good this is not the place for people wanting to go clubbing as the village is very quiet. The rooms although small are clean and are kept clean throughout your stay.

The beach is only a stones throw away with plenty of places to eat both on the beach and in the local village.

All the staff are great and work to ensure you have a fab stay.

Learn to play backgammon before you go and beat the staff at the game!!!

The only downside we found this year is that the prices in Turkey have increased

by E Craven

« 1 2 3 »

Map for Hotel Bizimtepe Closest airport: Kos (KGS) 24.5 miles
Traveller photo of Hotel Bizimtepe Hotel Bizimtepe photos (1 traveller photos)