Flora Maria Apartments

Stayed at Flora Maria Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Good

Food: 6.5/10
Value: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 7.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

« 16 7 8 9 »
One word to say, fantastic. I and my...

"One word to say, fantastic. I and my partner went here for a week in September and we had a great time also got the holiday for a great price. Thanks Olympic.

The weather was brill everyday sunshine. The hotel pool was lovely and cold just what we needed.

The beach was only a five min walk away which was great because I love the beach.

I would recommend this holiday to anyone.

by J Wyatt

We went to Takkas as a last minute...

"We went to Takkas as a last minute holiday during the school holidays.

We thought the apartments were great. They were cleaned every day and the towels were changed every day too.

The staff were very friendly, and would do anything for you.

We were a bit worried about noise from pubs etc, however throughout our 14 days there was no worry with this.

Overall, the apartments could not be faulted, and we would definitely go back. We hired a car and went round the island - a must!

by  C Shaw

This was my second visit to the...

"This was my second visit to the Takkas Apts. The rooms are pretty basic but have everything you need and are very clean.

The staff at the hotel are really friendly, especially Chris and Zak who recognised us from the previous year which was nice. The pool area is decent even though it can get hectic during the peak season and can be hard to get a sun bed. Make sure you try the club sandwiches, best in napa!

The Takkas are in an ideal location, a 10 min walk to the square and 2 minutes from River Reggae which is a late club. Prices are pretty similar to the uk, slightly more expensive apart from cigs which are dirt cheap.

The square it's self is quality, great themed bars. My favourite bar has to be Lineker's. Many people think it is just a sports bar which is wrong. It does show all live sporting events but if you are after a crack it's defo the best bar to be in Napa and I've been to Napa 5 times so I've been to most bar's he,he.

It is more of a fun pub with all types of music played, party games and Napa's most famous dance - 'Feed the Pigeon's'. Dj Sammy is a legend, check Lineker's out! Beach wise, you have to go to Nissi Beach, it's one of the best I've ever been to.

Overall Napa is quality and you won’t go far wrong if you stop at the Takkas.

by C Wilson

Just got back cant wait to go again...

"Just got back cant wait to go again we loved Cyprus Nissi beach brilliant, Takkas apartments very basic but clean maids came everyday except Thursday clean bedding and towels everyday.

24 hour shop onsite they have everything you could want. 10 mins from local beach where there are some lovely fish restaurants, you can also get all water sports there we went paragliding 25 Cypriot pound for us both and we sat side by side absolutely brilliant.

Locals were very friendly and welcoming try to learn a little bit of the lingo its goes a long way we got discount on sunbeds at the beach just for trying tip calamira is good morning and calanicta is goodnight.

Only 10min walk from square try Craig’s bar brilliant (Scottish) clubs great to.

Also a must if you like singing is the seahorse bar just down from Tommy’s bar they do great cocktails and its waitress service all night.

Try the kebabs and the local dishes really tasty

by T Millington

What can I say.....I had the time of...

"What can I say.....I had the time of my life in Ayia Napa. From the first night when I somehow arrived home at 8 am and had lost my t-shirt (lol). To the singing and stamping in Craig’s bar and the Fantasy Boat Trip (pricey, but an experience nonetheless!). Everything about this holiday was superb.

Takkas was basic, but friendly and comfortable. Really good laugh during the day when you're badly hung-over, but Dawn forces you to take shots and do the beer funnel lol!

Nightlife second to none. Personally, I loved the Castle Club (Scandinavian women, oh yes, I had a ball haha), and most nights started in Craig’s until we were known by first name basis in there!

I'm definitely going back, no question.

by R Maguire

What can I say? Perfect holiday. We...

"What can I say? Perfect holiday. We got there about 8 am and there was already people by the pool/in the pool so we decided not to go to bed. Went to McDonalds which is only 5 minutes walk away from the hotel (Maccies, BK, Pizza Hut, KFC are within 100 metres of each other and a lot cheaper than England so we loved it). We then decided to go to bed about midday but on the way to bed we was dragged into joining the pub crawl which cost £15. The smartest move ever!! The pub crawl was amazing, my mate passed out at the first pub from all the cheap/free beer we was getting. We went all around the square into loads of pubs. Everyone from the hotel(about 50) stayed together until the early hours. When I was ready for my bed as you are after hardly any sleep the night before it was a 2 minute walk back to the hotel where the bar stays open till everyone has gone to sleep. The reps were ace! On one day we had a funnel going to the poolside and we were dropping Sex on the beach, sambuca, vodka, tequila down the funnel and everyone had a go."

by Dave Palmer

The takkas apartments were very nice...

"The takkas apartments were very nice indeed. The staff were very friendly and always willing to help you with any questions or queries that me and my partner had.

The apartment itself was of a reasonable size with everything you would need like. Toaster, kettle, hob etc. The room service was very good indeed, the room was always being topped up with fresh towels and was always cleaned thoroughly, and we were always greeted with smiles by the ladies and were very polite and cheerful which must be hard in the heat having to clean behind people.

The air con in the bedroom was an absolute god send. And at the end of our 2 weeks of having the air con switched on, the bill at the end of the holiday was very very reasonable indeed. It is well worth investing in....trust me!

Takkas is nicely situated just out the way so you don’t suffer from too much noise; me and my partner will be back very soon takkas!

by N J Clark

If you are considering going here,...

"If you are considering going here, don’t consider any more, get it booked! We (a group of 17 year old girls) loved every minute of it, apart from coming home!

The apartments are literally crawling distance from the square were it is all going on, and down the other way its a ten min walk to the beach, ideal!

Everyone at the poolside bar are great, especially Matt, they will cater to your every needs including permitting late night swims that go on until dawn.

We cant wait to go back and we will definitely be going back here, the only downside is there is no lift so cases have to be carried up the stairs, and some people ended up in the apartments over the road, but the reception was more than happy to move them soon enough!

Air con is definitely advisable because you just get so darn hot getting ready. There’s a shop right next to the apartments for all your food and alcoholic beverages as well, hope you enjoy it half as much as we did!

by L Littlewoods

Takkas apartments are very clean and...

"Takkas apartments are very clean and comfortable, with the maids attending everyday. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. There are plenty of places to eat and shops nearby including a 24 hour shop on site, which has everything you would need.

As a young couple nissi beach and the square was the place to be. The square is only a five minute walk so it's ideal when walking back in the early hours! Nissi beach is a ten minute quad or scooter ride away, we had a quad bike which you can hire from a showroom right outside the apartments.

The airport is at larnaca which is quite far from Ayia Napa, an hour coach ride. Prices in Ayia Napa are a bit more expensive then England. The week we were there it was very hot, above 40C everyday! We would recommend these apartments as an ideal place to stay in central Ayia Napa to experience the nightlife.

by B Singh

Excellent Appartments + great staff

"I had a really great time at the Takkas in June 2006. I went with one other friend who had had such a good time at the appartments and resort two years prior she wanted to go back. I wasnt expecting much as usual with these package holidays but the takkas was briliant. Small and intimate, great staff and only 5 minute walk away from the restaurants and bars. River Reggae is also just up the road if you want to carry on the partying until the early hours!

Good Points - no noise problems, no trouble, great staff and guests, great location

Go to Takkas - excellent value!

by Nikki82

A well tanned retired couple who are...

"A well tanned retired couple who are young at heart!

Just come back from a great holiday in Ayia Napa where we stayed in the Takkas Apartments. The holiday had been booked on line with Falcon Holidays at short notice and turned out to be to be a very lucky booking.

The Takkas Apartments were first class, excellent spacious clean accommodation, comfortably furnished and well out-fitted with kitchen equipment including electric kettle and toaster. The weather at the time of year was very warm, making us extremely thankful for the bedroom air- conditioning which was well worth the nominal extra charge. The apartments are just far enough off the main roads to limit the traffic noise and are within easy reach of shops etc! And the beautiful beach.

The staff were very friendly and helpful making sure we always had clean sheets or towels and the food in the restaurant a treat for the hungry and reasonable priced.

We hope it will not be the last time we enjoy a holiday in Ayia Napa staying at the Takkas Apartments, even though we had some noisy late-night revelers who seemed determined to disturb our sleep with boom, boom music in the wee small hours.

by J Egner

Fantastic!

"Highly recommended and a very welcome change from the hell hole that I stayed in the previous year (Eri Beach, Crete).

Friendly staff and excellent service. I would say this is mainly targetted at young people and the facilities and entertainment suggest this. It was brilliant for what we wanted... great pool, 10 mins from the beach and 5 mins to the bars/clubs- perfect!

by Brotherjordanna

« 16 7 8 9 »

Map for Flora Maria Apartments Closest airport: Larnaca International (LCA) 21.9 miles