Coral Deira Dubai

Room: 8.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Coral Deira Dubai

We stayed in Coral Oriental in...

"We stayed in Coral Oriental in February 2007 for 10 days.

The hotel was in a good location- Deira. The area is not posh but you can see the real face of Dubai. The staff was very friendly. They helped us a lot to get visa.

The room was clean and the food was ok.

by K Siddiqui

lovely hotel

"stayed here for 5 days before moving onto beach hotel.Arrived at 09.00am and were shown to our room within 5 mins.We were 2 adults and 1 child aged 9yrs,son wasnt very well when we arrived and vomitted staff very nice about incident asking if we wanted to see a doctor.

We used roof top pool every day at times we were the only ones there!!!!!!!!!!!!!lovely.Staff very kind and helpful nothing too much trouble.Hotel is in a great location even in heat did manage to walk a little.Would use this hotel again if staying in Deira area.

by jojo17

Very Nice Hotel

"I stayed in this hotel 25th August 2006 - 1st Sept 2006 with my wife on 21mths old daughter, we were on vacation from London and wanted a good place to stay, I had read the reviews and thought it had passed my test by OVER 85%.

Our flight arrived Dubai at 6.30am and by 8.30am, we were at the Hotel, check in was not till 2pm, we were about 6 guest waiting to have rooms allocated and by 10am, we were ushered in our rooms.

Hotel is classed as a 5 star, Sincerely, I will give it a very top 4 star rating, centrally located, our room (504} was large and very clean, big bathroom, MINI Bar, {room service everyday} breakfast was very nice also. We also had a complimentary pickup and drop off at the airport which was just 10mins away. Hotel has a 24 hour guest service facility, we used this a few times to order late night food.

Other facilities we enjoyed included internet access, sw/pool, sauna, gym etc

Really, I cant fault this hotel, the staffs were absolutely fantastic, Mahmood {Hotel PRO} Amin {Car Hire Service} Ymn {Breakfast Room} Bernard {Porter} and everyone at Coral Deira, Thank you, we had a GREAT time. Please feel free to use this Hotel, I strongly recommend. Thanks

by Otunbajesu

Almost 5 Star

"The term "boutique 5 star" is a confusing one. I did feel that our room (102) was of a 5 star quality with plenty of room. But if your after a lot of facilities, then this isn't the hotel for you.

We only stayed 2 nights and one day. Whilst it is close to the airport and in the central area of deira, we didn't find anything appealing within a 5 minute walk and the summer heat prevents any further excursions on foot.

Hopefully in a couple of years the dusty sites around the hotel will have something worth visiting and the airport project will mean that 30 minute bus trips from the tarmac to the terminal are a thing of the past.

by wheelo

a very decent place

"We were suppose to go to ksa and before that we wanted to stay in dubai so we had searched for different hotels over the internet and i saw this website that gave me good reviews about hotels specially this Coral Deira hotel though you get confused about different view points but as we were travelling with the family so we wanted a nice decent and a clean place therefore we opted for Coral Deira and honestly its one of the best hotels fine it might not be like Hilton or so but one cant say its not a 5 star hotel. There are also ratings in 5 star hotels anyway if someone wants to stay in a nice environment i think this is the place...the staff is nice...very helpful...no problem in ironing board as the lady had mentioned in one of the reviews....the breakfast is good...the bathrooms are clean and big...the rooms are not very big but good size....the place is also centraly located so no problem in going to the airport or city center."

by ms.pam

Not great at all

"So which wise guy gave this hotel a 5 star rating ? Just because the bathroom tiles was made by villeroy and boch does not make it a 5 star. I stayed here for five nights and lets just say its was comfortable but never again. Mr room had a view , of the building next door's balcony strewn with old broken appliances. The jumeirah beach this place aint.

The breakfast was not great and more of a three star standard but the icing on the cake was when my hotel room door was left open for around 6 hours with my laptop on my bed along with my digital camera. I went mental as any1 could have walked in and taken it. When i pointed this out 2 the manager he told me at least it was not stolen. I saw red.

Another annoying little gripe that each time i needed 2 ask 4 a clothes iron. what sort of 5 star dont have irons in the rooms ? And the room service dont understand what are asking for , i asked for an emory board and was sent ear buds.

The great thing about this hotel is the location on muraqabat street otherwise its just a three star dresses as a five.

by GoldenHorn

nice and personal

"i went to stay here with my sister. We were two girls from the UK and were abit hesitant as we had never actually heard of this hotel??? we came onto trip advisor before going to read the reviews. But I must say the reviews we read were abit off putting. When we got there the transfers was excellent the gentleman was there waiting for us. When we got to the hotel the main reception i must say wasnt very appealing surely not for a 5* but must go on and conclude that the service was excellent breakfast was great and the hotel staff reallt made you feel that you was personally serviced! I would go again!"

Good but not 5*

"Hotel was nice but did not feel 5* compared to others we have stayed in. Breakfast was average. We had requested a no smoking room and were put in a smoking room that retained the smell throughout our stay. However on the plus side the hotel was in a very convenient location for shopping with shopping centres a short walk and taxi ride away. Plus it had the added bonus of a free shuttle bus to its sister hotel in Sharjah which was excellent."

Comfortable and centrtal

"We spent seven nights at the Coral Deira 14 - 21 March 2006. Having read mixed reviews about the courtesy shuttle service - we decided to take a taxi. At around three miles away - it took around ten minutes and costs very little.

An early check in was requested - but our arrival at the hotel meant that we were too early for our room to be ready - so we had to wait.This was not a problem, we were offered a cold drink and encouraged to have a look around the hotel. We decided to leave our luggage with staff and rested by the swimming pool for an hour or so.

The tripple room requested, was a good size with a king size bed and simple single bed. The layout of the room was good; with good space and clean. The furniture of a good quality.

The hotel has a nice welcoming reception area with good staff.

The breakfast was fine but nothing spectacular. The layout of the eating area was spacious, comfortable and pleasantly decorated.

As for the location, it is central, but streets are often difficult to walk due to a car-centric society.

Anyone planning to visit Deira, should strongly consider staying here.

by challengerone

service inconsistent

"Generally good service...more of a 3* rating. Good buffet breakfast. Inconsistent flight transfer policy...some residents were charged others weren't! Some were charged higher too!

As alone traveller I felt safe within the hotel and generally most staff were very polite and helpful.

Very nice hotel

"I visited Dubai with my mother for business purposes on January & I found the hotel very nice in general terms. It was very well located, very clean & with very friendly staff. Our room type was a standard one but with very good size. It really had plenty of space for our luggages! The breakfast was OK, but not something extraordinary. I would recommend it both for business & leisure travellers."

Read more reviews of Coral Deira Dubai at TripAdvisor