Harrys Studios

85301, Kos, Greece

Good

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Harrys Studios

Enter your dates:

3rd Year Running at Harry's by Netta

This is our 3rd year staying at Harry's and we were greeted like long-lost relatives, even though it was 1am!!

The rooms are basic, but very, very clean - towels are changed every day and the room is cleaned every day. Harry and ALL of his family are AMAZING! They are all so friendly - Katerina (Harry's Daughter, who speaks English with a Scottish/Greek accent due to having studied at Stirling Uni) and 'John' (Harry's son)are two of the most helpful people you will meet on the island. Harry is built-in entertainment in the Taverna and his wife's cooking is sublime! We are counting the weeks until we go back (currently 49!).

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Room Only, booked with Olympic Holidays
  • Advice: You can try other Taverna's but none have the atmoshphere of Harry's and the food is truly wonderful

WE LOVE HARRYS by melbee100

me and my partner started goin to harrys in 2006 after such a warm welcome and a great holiday with harry sevistine katerina and yanni (harrys family) we have never looked back. we holiday at harrys every year now and will continue to do so in the future. made sum great friends out there sum who have been going to harrys for fourteen years. If you have never tried it u must go harry is wild and sevistines cooking is just fabulous. In fact i love the place so much this is where i will b married in 2010 on the rock in the sea with the litttle church on it

• Holiday details: Aug 2008, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: beautiful place so peaceful
  • Activities: the rock is my favourite with the church and of course harrys
  • Good For: , Skiing

My family and i went to Harrys... by Lewis

My family and i went to Harrys apartments for 2 weeks,its was a brillant holiday

My son Kris who has downs just fell in love with Harry and his family

Harrys wife must be 1 of the best cooks i have ever meet

and his son John and 2 daughters are just so lovely

A very family run holiday with lots of care and attention given 2 evy1

Thanyou for a great time

I went on holiday with my best friend... by Jade  Natalie

I went on holiday with my best friend and her mum. It was the best holiday we have ever been on and we are planning on going back very soon.

John, Harry’s son was one of the nicest people out there. Everyone was so friendly. We made friends with some Greek men who took us on a tour of the old village.

We would recommend to start off the night in Sidney’s bar then move to Players Lounge and end up in Survivor, then maybe take a little stroll on the beach or even have a little swim!

If you get the chance, go on the jet skis because they’re amazing! We ate at a place called the Corner restaurant and the man in there was also very friendly and taught us to speak a little bit of Greek.

What a lovely relaxing place, lots of... by  C A Chandler

What a lovely relaxing place, lots of walking if that's what you like.

Everyone very friendly and Harry and his son John couldn't do enough to help in any way.

Accommodation plain and simple. Supermarket on site, plus bar/restaurant serving beautiful home-cooked food using local produce.

Several nice restaurants in close proximity. Almost on the beach.

Read 21 additional reviews of Harrys Studios

Stayed at Harrys Studios? Share your insight.

Map for Harrys Studios Closest airport: Kos (KGS) 19.7 miles