Villa Daphne Hotel

Service: 9.5/10
Cleanliness: 9.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Villa Daphne Hotel

One of the best hotels I've ever...

"One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. It should have 5 stars. The staff are fantastic, the waiters are so professional, and over all we felt like royalty. Beautiful furniture and bed linen, gorgeous pool and spotlessly clean.

Couldn't recommend this hotel any higher! The head waiter is a gentleman and the owner is very friendly. Would return again and again. Excellent value for money!

by M Flanagan

gorgeous hotel

"Simply the most gorgeous cutiest hotel I've ever stayed in. It really

should have 5 stars. The web site actually does it no justice. The furniture, light fittings, bed linen etc is simply Sicilian elegance at its best. Classy, chic and so relaxing. I've never stayed in anything quite as nice. Couldn't recommend it more. The staff are so helpful and friendly. It actually felt like home for the week.

by samsara1

Great Value...but!

"I have just spent 5 nights at the Villa Daphne based on previous reviews,and I was not disappointed at all. Rooms were very comfortable, the recently opened restaurant tried hard with the all-new staff but although the choice was very limited, the meals served were very tasty. Careful though, at least half the bedrooms face the road which can be noisy first thing in the morning and late afternoon. They also face a large coach park, which will be very busy at peak times. I would certainly go back there, it was great value for money and the young staff were delightful."

by MijasMike

lovely...

"just returned from a 4 day holiday at villa daphne,and I already am planning a trip back! This place absolutely lives up to its website, and its multitude of great reviews. The design of both the grounds and the rooms are perfect--the whole vibe is very hip.Great music, great drinks, a beautiful location,good sicilian food!The rooms are very nicely done, The service is very good and friendly.the food is very good,sicilian food is very special every a different dinner!!!the breakfasts are perfect! I will definately be back and had a great time!è fantastico..."

by loletta

Beautiful place

"On our way to stay at Taormina we stopped here to check availability/price. Hotel was virtually empty (late Oct 2006). It was absolutely beautiful. B&B double 100 euro per night. The pool area was spectacular (see pic). Breakfast excellent continental. Whole place immaculate - brand new. Website is still in development and I encouraged front desk to get that up and running (for reservations ASAP). I was told they will be "on Expedia" shortly. Strangely enough, I couldn't even find the web address in Google today although I found it when I was in Sicily. It's a 10 minute walk to the main promenade at Giardini Naxos but don't let that put you off. It is serene and secluded, which is what we like. Bus stop round the corner ideal for day trip to Taormina (which is not traffic/car friendly!). Internet cafes available in Giardini Naxos. Hotel is highly recommended."

by KsW_MD

brandnew gem of a place

"we drove around in hire car and found this hotel by chance.

Bus stop to Taormina very close and we were going to move to Taormina but stayed put since the rooms were wunderfull

and staff very friendly not like the grumpy lot up on the hill.

Also a swimmingpool and garage. The hotel is

a modern copy of a villa so some fresco painting on ceiling

and victorian taps and sinks but all 2006 so clean and in

very good working order. Some interior designer did a very good

job here and I would rate it 4 star. It is very good

for the individual traveller who does not like to travel package

holidays. The hirecar was great for visiting Syracusa and Ragusa etc but in this hotel you can do with the bus.

The bus from the airport stops here too.

Hotel very quiet and peacefull which you need after a visit to Taormina. Always a nightporter on duty. Do not stay in overpriced

unfriendly old and dirty hotels in Taormina is my recommendation.

by dutchguide

A little gem

"Just returned on 2/9/06 from staying one week in Villa Daphne. Its doors had opened three weeks prior to our stay. Its a beautiful small hotel, just 22 rooms, styled in Italian decor. Our room was a fairly big double room, bathroom was a good size with a bath. Our room was on the bottom floor, 3 floors in all, and the terrace overlooked the beautiful pool area. Breakfast wasent anything special, typical european standard, we had hot food the first morning only. It had no restaurant so I would rate it a 3* plus. It was our first time to stay in a new hotel and we loved the experience. The staff were very friendly and very willing to help with any sort of information you required. Everything was so clean, beautiful and peaceful. The bus stop was just round the corner with a good selection of restaurants nearby. O`Neills Irish pub had expecially good food, best fillet steaks we had.

Would definitely stay there again.

Cheers