Christina Apartments

Food: 6.5/10
Value: 6.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

1 2 3 »
Fantastic Holiday. Basic rooms, but clean and light. Nice ool.

"Lovely welcome on arrival. On our holiday we spent time at the beach chilling, water sports, that kind of thing, but spent a lot of time at the pool. Chilled atmosphere, nice to catch a tan. The rooms are fine, they are basic, but clean and that's what you want! For the price, it's perfect. Don't listen to some of these reviews, for a holiday away with your friends, its fine!"

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Spend time at the pool
by CarlT

FILTHY....DON`T GO .

"We have just come back,if your looking for a nice clean studio stay away the place is dirty and i would not take my grandchilren anywhere near the place filthy."

• Holiday details: Sep 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: DONT GO!
by tossell

Lovely location but VERY poor room

"I went to Laganas with my cousin, and overall, it was an amazing holiday! However, the room at Christina was terrible! A kettle that didnt work and a stove was all that we had in the kitchen. The fridge didn't close so our food went off, and when we told the owners, they gave us cardboard to stick in there to keep it shut. The bathroom was very poor, the shower wasn't attached to the wall so we had to hold it while we showered in the very cold water! And the big window above the toilet didn't shut, which made us feel very unsafe as we were two young girls on our own. We told the owners and the Thomas Cook reps this too but they didnt bother to help us out. The pool and the bar were very pretty though, and was in a beautiful location to sit and relax. It was about a 10 minute walk to the strip of bars and clubs, and 3 minutes walk to the beach which was perfect! The nightlife in Laganas is amazing, and everyone there is so friendly. I would reccomend it to anyone who is going in a large group of friends."

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
by Bonniee93

Amazing Holiday.

"We went there in a group of 11, mixture of boys and girls. from the reviews we had read before going we were expecting the absolute worst possible apartment. however when we arrived this was not the case. the rooms were really nice, basic but its what your paying for. the only weird this was the animals goats etc. and there was the occasional rat if i am being honest. the owners were really good with the rat problem and sorted everything out. there were a very large group that traveled out to zante spread out in all different hotels and we thought ours was the nicest. there is a walk to the strip but its nothing tbh. you are also right next to small shops where we walked to and got water for the rooms and also right next to the beach. the pool is also really nice i couldnt complain about that at all. zante is basically for 18-30's at that time so anyone who is expecting 5 star are kidding themselves you are getting what you pay for so dont expect the very best. i would say the christina was pretty good in comparison to others eg savvas!! which was a pit. they also never charged for anything broken .. i would defiantly stay there again."

by zanteeee

Chrisitna Studios

"We stayed at the Christina Studios from the 5th to the 12th June 2011 and had an ace time, the rooms are what you would expect i.e. beds, bedside table, tv, the only bad thing about the hotel was that you couldnt flush any toilet paper down the toilet which was a bit annoying.

On the other hand the staff made you feel very welcome and it was an enjoyable atmosphere at the pool-side, would defo recommend it for younger holiday makers in search of a good holiday!!

by WATTY

Great great great!!!

"just got back from this hotel yesterday and had the best time. Brilliant staff who can't do enough for you, I damaged my foot and the owners really helped me, giving me ice to strap on and also crutches if i needed them. Hotel served great food, had a great pool area and bar, rooms were a bit small but when your on a lads holiday you don't need big rooms. Big shout out to Stephos, Effe and Christos who made me really welcome. Met some great people there...all very friendly and would have no hesitation reccommeding this hotel. The Laganas strip is simply AWESOME!!!! Some great places - Rescue, Zeros, Waikiki, Linekers, Barcode, Three Lions, Fishbowl and many more. The rep for this hotel is Stedson who was fantastic with all of us. A tip for you...do the booze cruise...never in my life have I seen something as mad as that. All in all a great holiday and I will definatley return."

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Self Catering, booked with Thomas Cook
by Geordie Gaz

basic

"the rooms are basic but what more can you ask for when going with 7 lads, they were clean but had a foist smell. pool area was very nice staff gr8, laganas its self is not what people make it out to be we have been on a number of lads holidays and i would say by far it was not the best, the beach is horrible rubbish all over it there is not many good places to eat just takeaway food all over, but we did find 1 good place to eat its called michels good food good people"

• Holiday details: May 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
by ill wi the drink

Better than expected!

"5 of my friends and I stayed in this hotel for a week. When we first got there we were a bit annoyed at the cleanliness of the hotel (after been traveling from Scotland!!) but when we woke up in the morning we realised it was just our tired-ness kicking in and there was nothing wrong with the hotel. Good size, triple rooms with a mini kitchen and spaceious bathroom (although the shower flooded once or twice). All staff were lovely and Lee on the bar was exceptional. We went for a clubbing holiday and the hotel was very near the strip and the beach. Lighting good at night when we were sitting on our balcony. First holiday away with the girls and we would deff go back to Christina appartments again! Nice family run hotel too."

by GossipGirlxoxo

Amazing!

"Me and my best friend stayed here last week and we had the best time ever! After reading some of these reviews, needless to say I was terrified! I walked into my room expecting stray cats, mice, blood and vomit everywhere but it was nothing like that at all! Yes it was very basic but it was clean and very good value for what we paid.

We were greeted by a man called Lee and he was very friendly, he told us we were in room 16 and that the key was in the door. Me and my friend were in our room for about five minutes and he knocked on our door to make sure everything was okay for us. He said that if we needed anything just to go to him and he'd get it for us straight away.

The studios was a five minute walk from the beach and a ten minute walk from the main strip. It was in a perfect location because we were close enough to everything but far away enough to get away from the strip if we needed too. The only complaints I have about my whole holiday was the walk to the main strip on a night time, through the day it was absolutely fine but during the night it was a completely different place! I hated walking back drunk when it was dark, but a taxi from the strip only cost us six euros. The owners of the studio's have a dog that was always tied up just outside our room, whenever the dog saw us he would never stop barking but the owners always took him for walks and made sure he had enough food and water, they also took him in after a certain time so he wasn't barking throughout the night. The bins the room were emptied everyday but that is all, the beds got changed twice a week but we didn't see a problem with that at all.

The studio's are run by a family and they are all lovely people! There is a happy hour from eight to eleven where the cocktails are only two and a half euros, you often get free shots with them too. When we were there everyone at the studios started there for a drink around eight, everyone including the other guests were really nice and we always had such a laugh before we left to go to the main strip. They also serve food all day and it's very nice for a reasonable price, we had heard that the food was disgusting and highly over priced which was a complete lie! Please don't read the reviews on here, if your staying at the Christina then you will have a fantastic time! We're already booking up next week to go back next year.

• Holiday details: May 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Don't bring anyone back to the room that isn't staying there! We met a friend out there and brought him back for a few drinks in our room, he stayed the night and the owner wasn't happy. He was nice about it but you could tell he didn't like it!
by hollie1992

fantastic

"it is a fantastic family run hotel with very friendly staff, it is just a short 2 min walk away from beach and also only 2 mins away from laganas main street. and they do lovely cocktails try the casablanca or the belly button"

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
by billy

Dirty Complex, Unhelpful Staff

"I read the reviews on this place and aulthough they were mixed, I thought it would be the standard greek accomodation you seem to get everywhere. Wrong. The rooms are so dirty I couldnt walk from the bathroom to my bed (considering its a tiny room) without my feet being black with dirt, and getting my sheets dirty, they were only changed once. We has to buy ur own toilet roll, as two people apparently only need one small roll for the whole week. A couple staying at the same time as us went to the rep about this, and were then shouted at by the staff for telling the rep.

There are bugs and flies everywhere around the complex, in the pool and around the sunbeds, which were broken, dirty and uncomfortable. Stray cats wonder around the rooms, and even urinated in my friend's suitcase.

Sleep was impossible, wether it was because of the leaking taps, cockerels crowing all night outside the room, the owners poor chained up dog barking, or the owners arguing loudly in greek. The walls are paper thin and you hear every last drip and bang, had to resort to taking my mother in laws sleeping tablets.

The place had a really bad feel to it, theres no other way to describe it, and it was not helped by the pitch black walk through an olive grove on an uneven path littered with bin bags of rubbish from the hotel.

Please dont make my mistake and think this place will be ok, its not worth the time or money.

The onyl plus side was the fantastic food avaliable in the various restaurants and the prices (Siroccos on the strip was offering two courses and four alcoholic drinks for 15 euros)

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Dont stay at these apartments.
by Smith1990

Lovely Hotel

"Arriving at Christina Studios, myself and my 3 friends who are all 17, were pleasantly surprised with the location, cleanliness and overall condition of the hotel. The hotel owners are very friendly and made us feel extremely welcome. Rooms are basic but thats what you're paying for. Our room was massive and had a large balcony. Pool area was amazing,with enough sunbeds for everyone. Location was again perfect, 1 minute walk to beach and 5 minute walk to the strip. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any sort of age group as its far enough away from the strip but close enough aswell."

by Emma

1 2 3 »

Christina Apartments photos (6 traveller photos)
Top traveller tips for Christina Apartments
  • by LouLouCricket

" Scirocco Laganas Strip Exellent best Resturant on the Island!!! "

• by fedrules

" food-acropolis taverna, watersports at st nicolas beach "

• by Geordie Gaz

" Have a drink at hotel before you go to the strip, Cocktails only 2.50 between 8-10 and strip doesn't get busy until then anyway. "

Do you own Christina Apartments?

Stayed at Christina Apartments? Share your insight.