El Trebol Apartments

Stayed at El Trebol Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Cleanliness: 7.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for El Trebol Apartments

« 1 2 3 4 513 »
grat value for moey,great food great atmosphere! all arounf fun family holiday!!!

"we have just got back from a fantastic stay at the el trebol,

as soon as we arrived we were greeted by a friendly and very helpful receptionist who was imformative and swiftley directed us to our rooms, these were on the top foor (no lifts but only 3 short flights of stairs numbers 372 and 373) i shared with my partner and 4 yr old son and in the apartment next to us was my brother, sister in law and there 3 yr old daughter, the apartments were very spacious and clean, beds were comfy and balcony was large! we were over looking the pool house and pool,

the maids came and cleaned/changed towels every other day and bed linen 3 times over our 11 day stay.

the staff at the el trebol were very friendly and always helpful,

the food was fantastic, something different every night! they had chinese night, indian night, sunday roast, mexican night, etc etc, there was always a wide selection of salads and fruits which were very fresh and tasty, different soups every night, cold meats/cheeses/cereals....deserts were very tasty, cakes jellys ice cream fruits etc the list is endless! i would give the food a ten out of ten basically and wouldn't listen to some of the reviews on here, theres just no pleasing some folk!

drinks were fine too, malibo,peach snaps, rum whisky,vodka,beer, wine, cocktails, etc and a whole loads of different juices/pop/milkshakes aswell, these were available all day till 11.30pm the only negative thing was they filled your cup with to much alcohol on the spirits, we had to ask for small measures as they were to strong!

the pool house served drinks and food when the main restaurant was shut..(main restaurant was open roughley....7.30-10am..1.30-3.30..6.30-9.00). cheese and ham toasties, chips, squid rings, st jacobs, hot dogs, burgers, pasta, etc

the swimming pools are brilliant, especially for children! bit cold in the morning but soon warm up over the course of the day! ten out of ten for that also,

entertainment we found very good for the kids, disco every night followed by bingo then a show....we saw bird shows,dancers, reptile shows, we joined in the karaoke and quiz nights, etc etc it's all round great for familys, the childrens entertainers geroge and laura were fantastic and so so friendly, they also do activitys for adults....waterpolo, football, riffleing, water aerobics and much more, they make you feel very involved and always welcome to join in!

the location is great also, near lots of bars/restaurants/beach.....water park was a great day out and cost 3.20 in a taxi and about 50 for 3 of us entry, would definatley recommend this, we also went for a trip to the local market on sunday that was 3 euro to get there on a coch that picks you up and drops you off 2 mins walk from the hotel....there's plenty to do around the hotel, trampolines for children, arcades, bike hire, snorkling, etc

would reccomend legends bar which is near the hotel....great live music and bands, there is also a free play area for children, free bouncy castle and a mini golf!

it is an all round great family holiday and we would definatley reccomend this hotel to friends,,,,,whether it would be a family trip or a stay with friends, there is something for everyone! ten out of ten!!! and considering this is only a 3* hotel it is very well run and deserves alot more credit than what some ppl on here are giving it! happy holidays :)

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
by kimlouiset

Really good hotel,night life pants

"Check in - No problems, dealt with swiftly without hard sell of extras which was a welcome change.If you want safe,tv,kettle etc remember to tell them .

Rooms - There are no lifts so if you have a buggy etc be sure to book a ground floor room .The rooms were very basic but spacious and you get what you pay for .Rooms were cleaned daily and beds made ,but bedding was only changed once and towels twice over a 7 day stay .I recommend doing as we do and take your own .The balcony views are amazing ,lovely over the pools .

Location - 10 minute walk from main centre although there are plenty of shops just around the hotel and a few bars .Id highly recommend cactus jacks .The drag act on the Sunday night was so funny .Also the Irish bars the Shamrock and Papa Jacks, the Scottish bar are very good and just a little further to walk .The beach was only 3 minute walk away and absolutely beautiful .The place is idyllic with no high rises or concrete jungle in site.

Food- The food was very good ,we were all inclusive and were not bored although we didn t eat in all the time .There was theme nights every night,Spanish Mexican,Chinese ,Thai etc .There was plenty of choice ,vegeterian options,salads ,cold and hot meats and fish .Our little boy has a peanut allergy and we still found plenty for him to eat .

Drink - The range of drinks you can get as all inclusive are very varied .I tried several I hadn t tried before .However if a lager drinker its a pain as you can only get about 250ml per time in a small plastic cup ,however they will give you two drinks per time .

Places to see- Timanfaya is a must ,this is fire mountain with a camel ride for 20 mins up the side of the volcano .The bus ride with commentry is a bit hair raising but well worth it.You feel like your going to come off the edge.It feels like you ve left earth and landed on the moon .Its a must see,to pinch the phrase from the guide its like going to Paris and not seeing the eiffel tower .A quick hint ,we went at 11am ,queued for an hour to get in ,yet when we left at 1.30pm there was no queue .It is open until after 5pm.

Teguise market is also a must .Its on the sunday from 9am until 2pm .The cheapest place we found to get to this was at last minute travel in costa teguise .It was 4 euro per over 12 s ,2 euros for ages 2 -12 .Fantastic market we were there 3 hours and did not get round it all.

Night life - Hotel night life is pants,the normal mini disco,bingo etc , the entertainment team during the day how ever are really good and worthy of praise .

Staff- The staff are super friendly except for threatening to kick my partener out of the pool bar for wearing a barcalona shirt :)

Overview - Id definitley return to this hotel ,there is lots to do ,pools are amazing .I hope you s enjoy it as much as we did .

• Advice: Lovely idyllic place,not concrete city thank god
by pink princess

fantastic

"I recently stayed in EL TREBOL.We arrived on 19th of july 2010.all i start to say is that is was amazing.The place,the rooms the people the activties for all especially the children.If you are looking for a family holiday with kids El trebol is da place to be!!!! wot ever bad reviews people might be saying i wouldnt bother reading it because i read them before i went and it was totaly different.My family and i went as self catering.There are so many places and restaurants to eat out and lots of supermarkets.The locals are lovely people I just wish to be back there again. We are going to book for next year again. EXCELLENT!!!!"

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Room Only, booked with ON THE BEACH.COM
  • Advice: Beautiful and very friendly
by seun

not go there again.

"It was ok. not great the house keeping is very poor, the room was cleaned for 3 days and we were there for 7 day. the towls were changed on the 6 day , was no point then. it is very big , so anytime u have to go to ur room u have to walk so much. food was good .the hotel should be 2 star not 3. some part need alot of work doing. wouldnt go again there.its ok for cheap hoilday."

• Advice: may be
by paramjit

very goog

"Just returned from El Trebol and we had a wonderful stay. Very clean rooms, staff friendly and the food was of a very high quality, catering for every taste. I would recommend this hotel."

• Advice: very good hotel
by turtle

Fantastic!

"I have just come back from these apartments and must say that we had a fantastic time. I have been on a number of all inclusive holidays and these was by far the best range of food I have had. As I'm a fussy eater and I had my 3 year old with me, there wasn't one day we struggled to eat. Entertainment could be improved but I know that the team are new. The only downside is that this is the 1st holiday I've been on and if you wanted a parasol for the pool you had to hire it, I think these should be free. I would def be going back to these apartments."

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Great for children bit quiet for young couples.
by Sar

Better than Expected

"Just back after having spent a week in Costa Teguise, we stayed at El Trebol Apartments. I had read quite a few reviews before I left and was feeling a little anxious. But I need not have worried, the complex is well maintained, the rooms are basic but clean, towels were changed very day and our beds made and floors mopped daily. What more could you ask for. The staff are friendly and helpful and the entertainment in the evening suited my 5 year old perfectly. The food was ok, maybe not what I'd usually cook or eat at home but there was plenty or choice and we got more than enought. I think some of the reviews are quite harsh, the reality is that the accommodation is 3* and it more than lives up to that rating. Brilliant holiday and will go back to El Trebol Appts again as it's conveniently located and offers good value for your money."

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: We intend to vist again next year.
by Julies

Great resort, great holiday. 10 out of 10.

"This resort and apartment complex is ideal for couples looking for a relaxing, fairly quiet holiday. My girlfriend and I are both in our 40's and had a fantastic time, this complex would also be suited to families with children as well, lookin for a peacefull holiday. The staff at el trebol apartments are extremely helpful and friendly. On arrival, we even had the choice of level for our apartment.The rooms were cleaned every 2 days by the friendly cleaning staff. Sometimes I think that when you are in a foreign country, it is nice to be plesent to the locals(they are invariably nice back to you). The pool area was good for adults and children alike, although with a beach front like Costa Teguise, why stay by the pool?The apartments were within easy reach of loads bars and restaurants but far enough away not to be spoiled by noise. Some bars had live entertainment on every night.The beaches are within easy walking distance of the apartments( 5 min saunter).The Cohiba bar is nice and just round the corner, run by brits. Ferraris bar is only 2 mins walk away, which serves the best breakfast on the island for only 2 euros, many of the reps go here from all over the resort for brekkie. Alex, the owner and his brother are top men and provide value for money and a great service. Could not comment on the all inclusive side of things as we were self catering. I would recommend this holiday to anybody and am looking forward to going back in November."

by DeekyfromHawickScotland

Wonderful Surprise

"After reading reviews degrading the food service of this otel, it was a lovely surprise to find that actually the food could not have been better, as far as buffet spreads can go. The food was extremely varied, and all cooked and displayed properly. As regards to breakfast servings, i remembered reading a review stating that chips were served for breakfast. This is indeed true, however, this goes along side the buffet style full english breakfast (bacon, sausage, tomatoes, fried egg, scrambled egg, boiled egg, beans etc) Followed by a vast choice of cereals, yoghurts, bread and pastries. Also accompanied by a wide range of drinks.

Situated about 10 minutes walk from the beach. The walk is very pleasant. Nice amount of shops and bars in the surrounding area. Not rowdy, but lively bars could be found very easily if required.

Rooms were clean and very spacious. Balconies were large and very private from neighbours.

Will definately be returning next year on an all inclusive basis. Was very cost effective, and a very pleasant stay overall!

• Holiday details: May 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
by Lolly

great holiday

"We just arrived back from our holiday at El Trebol apartments where we had a brilliant time.The staff at the apartments were extremely helpful and friendly,the rooms were a good size and the balcony was so big you could have had a party on it.The rooms were cleaned every 2 days by the very helpfull and friendly cleaning staff,the pool area was good for adults and children alike.The apartments were within easy reach of the bars, restaurants and the beach. The beaches are within easy walking distance of the apartments.The Cohiba bar is just round the corner and the staff are very frindly, a short walk away from there is Ferraris bar, which serves the best breakfast on the island for only 2 euros. The owner Alex and his brother couldnt do enough for you. All in all we had a great time at the El Trebol apartments, would recommend this holiday to anybody and look forward to going back again soon."

• Holiday details: Apr 2010, self catering, Booked Independently
by carol

Not for the more sophisticated traveller

"Having just got home from Lanzarotte after an extended stay, courtesy of the Volcano in Iceland we had the misfortune to be sent by Thomas Cook to the El Trebol Apartments, "Hell Terrible" as we named it. Although I agree the pool area & rooms are clean, but the rooms are VERY BASIC and more suitable to young people looking to crash after a good night out or young families on a budget holiday..... Not aged 40+ people. The resturant can only be described as a works canteen and a bad one at that! But if you like plastic table cloths (not very clean)& formica furniture then this is the place for you. The food is of poor quality, but with chips being served for breakfast, what else was to be expected!! I would reccomend that if you are planning to stay here that you seriously re-consider the food/drink option and opt for room only package and take yourself out of the hotel to eat/drink. There are many eating establishments close by which will greatly improve you holiday experience and are reasonably priced 1.40 euros large local beer 3 euros full breakfast etc. All I can say is thank god it was free, had I booked this of my own accord I would have been very disapointed!!!!!!"

• Holiday details: Apr 2010, half board, Booked Independently
  • Advice: AVOID
by "Stranded"

Great Place

"As a Single Traveller, I have been to the El Trbol twice before and I will be going again soon (2010). The Complex is in a great location with an array of shops and bars very close by. The El Trebol is clean and friendly, the staff are helpfull and full markes to the bar staff and entertainers. The Food is good and there is plenty of it with a good range to choice from. The fully inclusive option is the best way forward (well it is for me) as the difference between half board and fully is around £60.00 (less than 2 days beer)?? Seriously the times I have been there I have seen many people changing from half to fully as its more cost effective."

• Holiday details: May 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: All Round good place to go.
by slugger

« 1 2 3 4 513 »

Map for El Trebol Apartments Closest airport: Lanzarote (ACE) 8.4 miles
El Trebol Apartments photos (10 traveller photos)