Club Riza Apartments

Cleanliness: 9.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

1 2 3 4 »
holiday in malta

"Myself and my partner booked a holiday with Easy jet to Malta and ended up in a hotel near Paceville with a pool view and double bed we did not get either the room was on the fourth floor out of four lifts only one worked so we were not very happy it was my partners first ever holiday abroad and so was quite upset it was raining on the first two days and it was better weather in Newcastle where we flew out from so we had nothing to do the so called satellite tv in the room did not work(found out later that there was not any signal in the whole hotel)by the third day my partner just wanted to go back home then we were stopped by a access2leisure tout called Lesley and she persuaded us to go with her to the main offices and were introduced to a guy called Roman who we thought felt sorry for us he told us about a Riza in Qawra and persuaded us to sign a contract for one year and I paid £1,400 with a proviso of a ten year contract for £4,000 to be paid in installments of £100 a month but since I agreed to it I lost my job and had to stop the direct debit because I have no money coming in only £57.30 a fortnight unemployment benefit now access2leisure have sent details to a debt collection agency threatening me with court/bailiffs and I don't know what to do anyone got any ideas"

• Holiday details: May 2014, Booked Independently
  • Advice: dont sign a contract
by littlem95

another great holiday

"lovely clean hotel as usual staff freindly never been in march before so it was quiet but still enough to do and see great location near the sea front.rooms clean and a good size could get food in rooms from the restaurant if needed weather not to bad"

• Holiday details: Mar 2013, Booked Independently
  • Advice: pool room great views
by Maria B

Brilliant...Again

"Went again last year in June and once again I found the hotel up to standards. All the staff were friendly and nice, keeping the guests happy. All the rooms were clean and fresh, everyday being attended to. If anyone goes, I suggest trying the strawberry milkshake they do, it's amazing."

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Booked Independently
by ClaireeFairee20

fantastic Place (club reza)

"Just Got back from the Club Riaz 7/5/2012,.Mywife and I was staying at another hotel Bugibba, we had booked in for two weeks it was bad and i mean bad,but we were going to stick it out,then on the second week we were approach by a person called Lesley she told us about the Club Riza i was not interested but we listened to her so in the end we went to have a look, very surprised what we saw,talked to salesman called Fabio very nice man vert helpful,so in the end we bought into the club moved in on the thursday,had 5 nights in the riza no charge.The room they gave us was on the bottom floor, big mistake no privacy at all you are on the level of the pool,room above us walking about half of the night,draging furniture about at night,we would not stop on that floor again.but we will be there again because we have it for next 10 years.very clean, everbody very polite,good size rooms,very well equiped look forward to October for our next stay (3/4 weeks) but not on the groud floor."

• Holiday details: Apr 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: make sure you can open the oven door on the cooker. (to close to sink unit)
by moby14

A bad holiday made good

"My partner and I had booked into another hotel, 4* (will not give name), got there, sat on the bed and could have cried. We unpacked and slept there that night as it was very late. The next morning we had breakfast (very nice) and complained to the hotel manager about the room, said he could do nothing it was fully booked. So we went out when we got roped onto looking at a time share for the Riza. We thought we'd look around. We liked what we saw, and bought into it. They couldn't do enough, took us to the hotel in a taxi to get our things and brought us back to the Riza. They moved us in to a room, where we stayed for the rest of our holiday. OUR HOLIDAY HAD BEGUN It was great. The only thing was we had to go back to our original hotel (2 blocks away) for breakfast,as that is what we had initially paid for. The only thing I could really moan about is the beds and the sofa. The bed had plastic covering on the matress which I could not sleep on because it made me sweat, but it was hot anyway, so I slept on top of the bed. The sofa was the other thing, when you sat or laid on it the cushions would seperate and because the ends of the sofa were hollow the cushions would disappear through them. But not really complaining as it didn't cost anything to be there only what we had first paid to be in the other so-called hotel. Would definately go back thanks to Rosa"

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, Breakfast Included, booked with Travel Republic
  • Advice: CLUB RIZA VERY NICE & CLEAN. DO NOT KNOW ABOUT OTHERS AS IT WAS OUR 1st VISIT, WON'T BE OUR LAST
by cazza

wow fantastic

"just come back from club riza.

didnt want to come home, absolutely fantastic hotel, staff very very friendly and helpful.

the hotel is spotlessly clean and immaculate.

the pool and jaqcuzzi were beautiful and well maintained.

food was great and prices were very reasonable.

we commented on the cleaning staff as somewhere in the hotel there was someone always cleaning something.

indoor pool was imaculate and indoor sauna and jaqcuzzi were fab.

maids cleaned rooms and were very polite.

definately going back as we dont think you could find any better on the island.

truly made our holiday stopping in the club riza ....

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: relax and enjoy your holiday.
by broomes and grazier

great hotel

"stayed at club riza in july 2011,what a great hotel,clean,tidy,rooms cleaned every day,great staff,pools clean and the indoor pool amazing.so impressed we booked again in october!location was very good a few minutes from sea front,lots of bars and restaurants and reasonably priced,some local bars charged 1 euro a pint.if you like clean,comfortable and friendly hotel this is the place.there is no sand on sea front its just rocky but there are sun loungers for hire 6 euros for 2 loungers,parasol and lounger pads and you can use all day for the price,just leave your towels on them and go for lunch."

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
by jojo

Disgrace of a hotel!!!!

"My wife and I recently staid at Club Riza in Malta and we would never return!!!! Our room was absolutely filthy and there was broken glass in the corridors that nobody seemed bothered to clean up. Our room looked out onto a dirty, loud road and we were woken up on numerous occasions by fights. To add insult to injury, the hotel made an error with our booking and charged us for an extra two nights!!! We pleaded with them that there was a mistake but they didn't care and cheekily charged our credit card having initially told us they wouldn't.

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. There are lots of nice hotels around the Qawra area so do yourself a favour and don't stay at Club Riza!! They completely ruined our holiday.

by unhappy guest

have u stayed at the qawra inn?

"Me and my partner stayed at the Qawra inn for one week blutnly it was awful! On the third day we were asked to view the club riza! What a difference immaculately clean friendly and helpful staff anyone who thinks this hotel is lacking should try the Qawra inn round the corner from the Club Riza with your comparison!! P.S the breakfast included at the Qawra inn is enough to change anybody's mind the difference between cheap and cheerful and cheap and nasy is the Qawra inn!!!!"

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Breakfast Included, Booked Independently
  • Advice: comino boat trip
by matt05

happy holidays at the riza

"having stayed at the qawra in for our first few days of our holiday in malta we joined accsess to lesuire at the riza , the best holiday decision of our lifes !!!!

the rooms and cleanliness are of the highest stanard the staff are so happy to help and go the extra mile every time

the bar and resturaunt what can we say , the best host we ever met , marc and his team , the food was awsome , by far the best we ate on the island and nothing is to much trouble for him or his staff , first class all round

only another 51 weeks till we return !!!!!

• Holiday details: Apr 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
by happy holidays !!!!

brilliant

"Five of us stayed at Club Riza and compared to other places in Malta it was brilliant. Pool is large with no crowding, food is very good there too. the two bed apartments are fitted out very nice"

• Holiday details: Jul 2007, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: just relax and enjoy
by els

Could Not Fault This Hotel

"There was five of us staying in one of their apartments, it was spacious, clean and well equiped with everything you would need for self catering. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, could not fault any of them. All the pools and pool areas were kept clean and tidy. The George Cross bar which is attached although not part of the hotel is ideal for drinks and serves excellent food. The owner Marc was a fantastic and considerate host, all of his staff were welcoming and professional.

I would definitley go back to this hotel.

• Holiday details: Apr 2011, Self catering, Booked Independently
by Pippa

1 2 3 4 »

Top traveller tips for Club Riza Apartments
  • by wel2hel

" Walk towards St Pauls, nothing in the oposite direction "

• by ClaireeFairee20

" Don't go expecting night clubs and things like that, its a nice quiet place. "

Do you own Club Riza Apartments?

Stayed at Club Riza Apartments? Share your insight.