Club Riza Apartments

Rizzi Str. Qawra, Qawra, Malta
hotel photo

Stayed at Club Riza Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Good

Room: 8.5/10
Food: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 9.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

« 13 4
My husband & I stayed last May on...

"My husband & I stayed last May on a timeshare exchange.

Apartment was in the basement so dark due to the frosted glass that had to be in the patio doors, as otherwise lorries parked outside could look in and they did!

The patio was full of dead plants and flies as we were next to the rubbish dump. Despite complaining nothing was done, a chap in the foyer told me he would put my complaint in the bin.

We complained to our timeshare co. and we have free week not that we will be taking it in Malta.

Riza was disgusting and they should be ashamed of themselves and the restaurant closes at 7pm, just when we wanted to eat

by  C Neuenschwander

The Club Riza was excellent value....

"The Club Riza was excellent value. The apartment was clean and well-equipped, the staff were friendly and the public areas were clean and spacious.

Excellent value and one to recommend. My only caveat would be that the pool area might get full very quickly in peak season.

Location wise, the complex is near to the lively part of Qawra, with plenty of choice of good eats on all budgets, and very near to the bus station which permits easy travel to all parts of the island.

As with anywhere in Malta, parking can be a complete nightmare but other than that I'd recommend this place.

by DAVVERS

« 13 4
Read more reviews of Club Riza Apartments at TripAdvisor

Do you own Club Riza Apartments?

Stayed at Club Riza Apartments? Share your insight.