Pollensa Park

Room: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Pollensa Park

1 2 37 »
Great Holiday

"We have just got back from a weeks stay at this hotel, i cannot fault it at all, it was so much better than expected ( reading some reviews). Our room was spotless and cleaned every day, with fresh towels if needed, the food was very good hot and plenty of it, we had a problem with our door it was fixed properly within an hour, the staff were friendly, i would not hesitate booking this hotel again. The resort of pollensa is lovely, with a harbour and nice bars and restaurants."

• Holiday details: Jun 2013
  • Advice: Beautiful beach, very plesent walk to the harbour
by housemartin

Lovely hotel in a great position.

"My husband and I,2 sons aged 5 and 10 and grandparents have just returned from a 11 night stay at the pollensa park hotel. We thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend. The hotel was a few minutes walk to the beach and next to a row of shops and a few bars. We had a high floor and view overlooking the beach which was lovely. The first night was karaoke though which was in the bar opposite, so beware if you dont like karaoke although it isnt every night and there were other turns on. The staff were really friendly and helpful. There was plenty of choice in the restaurant, especially the desserts! Our room was very spacious and very clean and we were lucky to get a fridge. At the end of the road was a bar with a bouncy castle which we liked going to and it kept the kids entertained for ages and was free to go on. If you want to venture out of the hotel the walk into the town is about ten minutes away and is worth the walk along the seafront with lots of shops and bars to go into. All in all a brilliant holiday in a hotel which is perfect for families, and a very pretty resort."

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, Booked Independently
by claric

Pollensa Park Hotel? - Go else where!

"Recently returned from a week at the Pollensa Park Hotel, had paid extra at time of booking for a front facing room with a fridge and safe. On arrival we were given a side facing room and told all the fridges had been removed from the rooms. To obtain a fridge you had to upgrade to a Deluxe Room at a cost of 200 Euros extra. I had medication that required to be stored in a fridge so therefore had to pay. Deluxe room meant the balcony was about 18" longer with three plastic chairs instead of two and an additional single bed that we didnt need! Food was dire, cheapest meat available. Life Guard spent his day in the shade of the pool snack bar chatting to the waiters, he would have been more useful actually cleaning the surface of the Pool! Pool had corn pads; dead flies and leaves floating on it all week. Guests were packed in to this Hotel, the evening dress code in the Dining Room obviously did not apply to a large group of male Spanish guests who wore vests with large hairy bellys on display (ugh!); football tops shorts etc - staff never batted an eye! Queues for the Dining Room in the morning were at least a 15 minute wait for a table. Regulars who had spent years holidaying at this Hotel said it had really gone down in their estimation due to new style of Management - pack them in and buy the food as cheaply as possibly. Such a pity as it is a lovely Hotel, very clean and near the beautiful Pollensa Beach, but badly managed. Another Company should buy this Hotel over and bring it up to date, in the meantime AVOID IT!"

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Half board, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Dont stay at the Pollensa Park Hotel
by Silversands

Lovely holiday.

"This hotel is lovely, the food is great, as i am coeliac i rang the hotel the week before and they said no problems, i said i was coeliac as i went for breakfast and tea, and they was excellent, they had done me a menu every day and marked on each dish which i could eat, what more could you ask for, i was very happy.All staff are very friendly from cleaners to bar staff, waiters and the chefs. The pool and out side are spotless, and i couldnt fault the rooms for how clean they were. clean towels when needed also bed sheets. I went with my son who is 14 years of age and he really enjoyed the holiday, i also felt very safe there as i was on my own. The beach is 5 mins walk away from the hotel which is spotless. There are english bars and shops just across the road from the hotel, which are all friendly,the english bars are called palms and bondia, which bondia has a happy hour from 3 till 5, 1 euro for a glass of wine or a bottle of beer, which was fantastic value, as the drinks are very expensive out there.I met lots of nice people out there. The entertainment is ok at both day and night especially for the children.I couldnt fault this holiday, we had a lovely time and we are planning to go back next year."

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Half Board, booked with First Choice
  • Advice: a beautifull place, well worth a vist.
  • Activities: the water park in alacludia. boat trip. and the beach.
by snowpuss

Excellent as usual!

"This was our 4th visit to Pollensa Park Hotel (1 adult and 2 sons 17 and 14 years old)

As usual we loved it!

Staff so welcoming and fun although they work very hard and seem to get very little time off if at all!

The food was great (it is now in 2 sittings which stopped queues and was a nice touch)

Entertainment was as usual a mixture of good and rather naff but can thoroughly reccommend the Kenyan Boys who were amazing!!!!

Mini Disco was hysterical as usual and we sang along to everything including the Spanish song.

Watch out for the drunk Elvis at Palms he is hysterical!

Gorgeous Lars was their again which was a highlight (very sexy 19 year Rep from Holland)

My boys won Diplomas which was fun.

Weather was hot hot hot and we had a lovely room overlooking the pool.

My son had the Squid as usual which he loved!

By the way the bar is open till 2am and serves tea and coffe too and not till 12 midnight as some people have complained.

Want to go back next year if we can!

Well done to everyone at Pollensa park we love you!

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Half Board, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Great fun,lovely staff who make the effort and go the extra mile and a really pretty resort
  • Activities: Mainly ate at the hotel and poolside bar
by tanya67

Excellent

"Just returned from a week at Puerto Pollensa. Myself and my girlfriend had a great time. The hotel was in a great location; two min walk to the beach, row of shops just round the corner and a few bars very close. There was a very mixed age group on our stay. Even though I'm 29 and my gf 22 we didn't feel out of place at all. Food was good, nice selection. Breakfast was super but no real milk to my gf's dislike. Very big pool, nice grounds, nightly entertainment and nice staff made it worth the stay. Only downsides were the lack of fridge in the room and not being able to use an iron. If I'm honest I could've took one and got away with it. It's prob just a ploy to get you to pay the outlandish laundry prices. The resort was nice and relaxed and I'd recommend going to Alcudia, Inca and Pollensa town. We did all three and we're not dissapointed. Overall very nice; nice people and excellent weather."

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Half Board, Booked Independently
by Biologist

Great Time!!

"I have just got back today from an amazing trip to Puerto Pollensa, and more specifically, Polensa Park Hotel.

I would like to begin by saying that overall, I had an amazing experience on my holiday, but found myself supremely let down with my tour operator, Thomas Cook.

The flight to Palma took 2 hours 20 minutes, which is exactly what was expected, however when we got to Palma airport, my suitcases had been basically destroyed by the bagage handelers, admitedly, not my tour operators fault, but when i asked who i could speak to about it, i got pointed to three different reps and then back to the first one, so i eventually gave up. After that, was the terrible coach journey to the hotel. If ou drive from Palma to Puerto Pollensa, it should take no more that 40 minutes, but because Thomas Cook have obviously decided to save as much money as possible, the coach that we were on took us almost three hours as the coach went around the island dropping to about 10 different hotels (and we weren't the last ones)! There was a rep that was on the coach with us and all that she could say is that (and to quote): "I understand what you are going through because I have to do this trip everyday". All I can think of to say to that is that she is paid to do it, and I am the one being charged to be on a coach that takes longer than the flight. Because of this, I would advise anyone wanting to go to this hotel, to go with First Choice as I know that they also go this hote, but via a more direct route.

The hotel its self, I found wonderfuly clean, and was of a perfectly intermate size. I found the staff to be wonderful and friendly, and the waiters to be a real laugh!

However, there is very little for children at the hotel and I think that it is deffinatly geared more towardds adults without children.

There was a good variety of food at the hotel, that I found to be good quality, and personally cannot understand why I read some bad reviews before I went. However, the whole of the resort rips you off for food and drink, including in the hotel. I mean for a spirit and mixer, you will find it for an average of €4.50.

The hotel entertainment was poor at the best of times, and thats in the day and in the evening. The entertainment team would only ever be found doing the bar minimum and very rarely talking to their guests. For children, there is a mini-disco for about 15 - 20 minutes, and the rep spends the whole time supressing a laugh and glancing at the rep controling the music.

Every evening there is a 'show' that people are highered to do. All of the different groups are medioka at the best of times. However, i find that the evenings are what you make of it, and we tended to go out ever night. There is a bar at the back of the hotel called 'Palms'. I really loved this place, and found it a good laugh. I would particularly recomend going to the Kareoke night there (even if you don't sing) because it is always a good laugh.

Overall, I had a great holiday, although I will never go with Thomas Cook again! The resort was amazing, and if you want to eat out, I would advise that Tolo's Bar has the best pizzas on the island, and there is a restraunt called 'Stay', which is pricey to say the least but does have some of the best food that you will ever taste.

A fantastic time!!!!!

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Half Board, booked with Thomas Cook
by elliotmcc

holiday

"Have just returned form a week at the Pollensa Park, this hotel is really lovely, food was very good lots of choices, great location only copule of minutes awasy from the beach and a walk along here brings you to the harbour, plenty of good restaurants not that you need them after the food at the hotel. Plenty of activities going on in the day at the hotel and evening entertainment good, great pool and also small pool for the little ones. Very friendly staff, lovely and clean hotel, local buses good and not expensive if you want to view the other towns, Ols town of Pollensa worth a visit and Alcudia not too far away. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back."

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Half Board, booked with Thomson
by fizziomusic

A Lovely Easter Break

"My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by this hotel and the resort. Hotel is brilliant for a three star; outstanding choice of food - definitely caters for all. I had a different type of fish every night whilst my husband had two or three different types of meat each night. Puddings also delicious as was bread, salads, breakfasts, cheese tasting ... basically we loved the food. The rooms were spotless (as was the entire hotel and grounds) powerful shower, bath, the hairdryer was a nice touch too. There was lots of clothes storage hanhing and in drawers. The hotel has a super pool but is a mere two minute stroll to beach and main resort. Ten minute bus journeys take you to pretty nearby towns. We went up a mountain one day which was a nearby walk and very lovely in April. The entertainment wasn't reallt to our taste but other guests seemed to enjoy it - we did our own thing. Real mix of age ranges creates nice atmosphere. Bit of noise from Bars nearby but silent from 10.30. We were on 7th floor with views over mountains and harbour from balcony. Definitely going back. Staff also lovely - don't hassle you but there when you need them."

• Holiday details: Apr 2009, Half Board, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Activities: pollensa- beautiful traditional small town and go the the beach at the port of Alcudia - it
by Mrs Dove

Can't help but agree with most of the...

"Can't help but agree with most of the other comments. My friend and I just wanted a week somewhere to "chill out" in the sun and we certainly could not have chosen a better Hotel which is only a few minutes walk from the beach, shops etc.

Very good selection of food at both breakfast and dinner. Good pool but we also found you could not leave it too much after 9am to "towel" your choice of sunlounger as people were waiting with their towels at the door to the pool for the stroke of 9! The beach is lovely though, very clean and lots of room!

Entertainment at times left much to be desired, although most evenings when we went to dinner (usually between 7 and 8pm) people were already sitting in their chosen seats ready to watch the "acts" which usually began around 9pm.

There are bars just across the road where we had a good time joining in the singing and dancing. Have to say the thing which really impressed us was how safe we felt going out in the evening.

Would most definitely go back to this Hotel (spoke to several people who had been returning here for several years - one couple had been returning for 17 years!!!). Would also recommend it to anyone looking for a "chill out" break. Must admit though, if you were aged 30 or under you would definitely be in the minority, during our stay anyway, although this didn't seem to be a problem as most people were very friendly.

by  P Gale

When i stayed at the pollensa park...

"When i stayed at the pollensa park hotel, i was very impressed! The staff were friendly, the food both in the resturant and the cafe was good and so was the entertainment. The rooms were well presented and clean. The pool area was good although the pool was rather cold! My room had a bolcony over looking the beach and the pool which was very nice!

The hotel is best suited for families, couples and the elderly. I would definatley reccomend the hotel and would visit again.

by J Manship

Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful...

"Excellent hotel, friendly and helpful staff, excellent selection of food at meal times, room overlooking the pool is quieter and also comes with a side sea view - perfect. The main town is clean and tidy and a trip to Alcudia old town is well worth it as is the stroll down pine tree walk. Overall an excellent holiday and hotel, would definately go back there again."

by  P Goodacre