Country Inn & Suites Hotel

Good

Room: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Country Inn & Suites Hotel

Enter your dates:

Would stay here again!! by rilethie

Stayed here in April 2004 with a friend for 6 nights and we both really liked this hotel. It was clean, had a friendly staff and a nice free breakfast with yummy waffles you make yourself (only thing annoying is you might have to wait on line to make them...only have two waffle irons). We had a problem with our toilet and they sent someone to our room within 30 minutes and fixed it. Every afternoon they had cookies and coffee, tea or hot chocolate out. We had a refrig and microwave in the room that was good for leftovers from restaurants and our water we brought to Disney. The hotel is in a good location to go to Disney ( a block from the Maingate...about a 5 min drive to most of the parks and Downtown Disney). Also there are plenty of restaurants all around.

There is a Shake n Steak in the same shopping lot that is open 24 hours...comes in handy when it is late and there is an hour wait everyplace else. Also had breakfast there 2 days ( I needed eggs after the 3rd day of waffles). There is also a Tony Roma's there too which was very good and I am not a ribs kinda gal.

My only two complaints (and there are very minor) was the pool was small (but clean) and not enough parking in front of the hotel. Sometimes we had to park all the way in the back and after coming back from a long day at Disney the last thing I want to do is walk more (but that is just me being lazy). All in all this place is very nice and I am most likely going to stay there this thanksgiving with my Husband when we visit Disney.

Great Place! by A TripAdvisor Member

When I found the low rate of $49/night on their website, I was sort of skeptical, but ended up being very impressed. The room was very clean and well maintained. The breakfast was plentiful and offered a good variety of items. The staff was very friendly and efficient. The pool was small, but it was very clean. There were more than a dozen restaurants within a two block radius of the hotel. (We really enjoyed the Chinese restaurant that is within 25 feet of the hotel!) Overall, this hotel was excellent and I would really recommend it.

Great Hotel all around by A TripAdvisor Member

My new husband and I recently spent our honeymoon (June 28-July 4th, 2004) at this hotel. The service was excellent, the beds were very comfortable, the rooms were very clean, and the breakfast was really good. The pool is ok size, perfect size to take a dip in, and it really was never crowded. The hotel seemed fairly new. This hotel is only 2 blocks from the East-gate entance to the Disney property near the hotels that are on property but not owned by Disney. From the entrance it is about 3-4 blocks to Downtown Disney (free parking there). The only problem we had at the hotel was at check-in we looked over our room and some clothes were left by the last traveler, but they were quickly removed.

Some suggestions:

*we made our reservation online for only $49 a night instead of $89

*get to breakfast early (by 7 or so)-we slept in a little one day & went around 8 & it was crowded and very picked over

*we did not use the hotel shuttle nor did we inquire about it-we did drive each day to the parks ($8 a day) which gets you parking all day long

*another option is to drive to Downton Disney and take Disney busses to the parks (we did this one night and it worked out great)

*get to the parks at least an hour before they open (especially Magic Kingdom)

When we return to Walt Disney World in the future we will definately stay at this hotel again and we have already suggested it to many friends and family.

Terrific Value! by Dario+Family

Clean hotel, nice continental breakfast included.

The location, very convenient to DisneyWorld Parks, it's unattractive (on the side of a small Mall).

Forget about the swimming pool: small and surrounded by parking lots.

Excellent Hotel by A TripAdvisor Member

This was a wonderful hotel. We have stayed here more than once. They have great "KidSuites" that have a seperate sleeping area for the kids with bunkbeds, their own tv, and playstation. The beds are comfortable and the rooms are very clean. The price is good for the area and the service. The staff is all very friendly. The breakfast is very good and there is a good selection. The pool is on the small side but it is clean. The location is also great for both Disney and Universal or SeaWorld. We would definitely stay at this hotel again!!!

clean and pleasant by A TripAdvisor Member

Recently, my bf and me visited Orlando from 5/2/04-5/9/04. I've heard good things about this hotel so we decided to try it out. It was a great deal at $59 but I hear others on here got an even better deals. We basically needed a clean place to stay. Nothing lavishing since we would spend most of out time outdoor at WDW and elsewhere. Staff there were pleasant. Great breakfast cause you get to make your own waffles as well as other things, so you get to save breakfast money for other things. I have to say by the end of our trip, I didn't want to see another waffle or any of those pastries. A few minor things I didn't like about the hotel were the kids running and screaming around in the hallway after midnight. Unfortunately, as your trying to catch up some zzzz's, you can hear all those noises outside the hallway. We can even hear kids next door talking. I personally don't have kids but if I had kids, I don't think I would even let them just run and scream like that in the middle of the nite. Oh another thing, if you run out of shampoo, they won't replenish it until you ask or grab a few from the housekeeping cart. For $59 a night, it's a good hotel to stay. Lot of restaurants nearby too.

Nice, unexpensive, free breakfast, free parking. by LuisMurano

Nice hotel, perfect location.

WDW Downtown area is so nearby... almost a walking distance.

Not flexible with early check-ins.

The room was great but the window was locked and that gives you no option other than to use air conditioning.

Nice breakfast but could be more diversified... it was exactly the same during my ten day stay.

The swimming pool is small but who cares ?! Nobody goes to Orlando to stay at the hotel.

Good location 3/11-3/20 by Crazy4Cali

This hotel is in a good location close to the Disney parks. It also has a lot of restaurants, grocery and drug stores with in walking distance.

When we checked in, even though we had confirmed 2 times previous to arrival that we were booking a king room, they tried to stick us in a room with 2 doubles. My husband had to put up with some rambling from front desk before we were switched to the king room we had requested.

It was a better room as it had 2 tvs one in a living room type area and one in with the king bed. The room was a little claustrophobic as the bathroom is very small with no fan and the bedroom was separated from the living room type area but decent enough. The bed was not the best, somewhat hard and lumpy with cheap pillows. Found 2 decent pillows in a drawer of dresser tucked away. My poor husband put up with the cheap pillows (he can sleep thru anything). If u want clean accomodations in a good area close to Disney this may work for u. Check out the Lone Star Steak House down the rd a bit (short driving distance) great steak, sweet potatoes with butter and cinnamon and lettuce wedge (huge wedge of lettuce with blue cheese dressing and tomatoes) and the margaritas wern't bad either.

Great stay - excellent location. by A TripAdvisor Member

We stayed here March 3-6, 2004 and were able to find an excellent internet rate. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel.

Very clean, excellent rooms - friendly service. The breakfast was good.

We were on the top floor and found it extremely quiet - even being in the room directly beside the ice machine! The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to many shops and restaurants. Downtown disney was only a $10 cab ride. They have a pool which is small and located in a parking lot at the back of the hotel. A very good hotel for the value. Highly recommended.

Warm & Pleasant staff! by A TripAdvisor Member

Clean rooms. Conveniently located near Disney's Lake Buena Vista Blvd. entrance. A GOOD value for your money! Another PLUS, a refrigerator in your room to keep your beverages COLD!!!

Read 103 additional reviews of Country Inn & Suites Hotel

Stayed at Country Inn & Suites Hotel? Share your insight.

Country Inn & Suites Hotel also called

• country inn orlando
  • orlando country inn
  • Address: 12191 S Apopka Vineland Rd, Orlando, Florida, 32836 (Lake Buena Vista)

Map for Country Inn & Suites Hotel Closest airport: Orlando International (MCO) 11.4 miles