Le Hameau de Mottaret Apartments

Value: 6.5/10
Cleanliness: 5.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Le Hameau de Mottaret Apartments

Better Than Expected

"Stayed here for a weeks skiing in Jan 2008 first time in Meribel.

Travelled by eurostar snow train for the first time, I will never fly to a ski resort again! what a fabulous way to get to the slopes, unfortunately spent to much in the bar on the train fell asleep and missed my stop! cost me €125 in a taxi to get to apartment. Arrived quiet late so reception was not busy, Was well looked after at reception as she could see I was in a bit of a state, someone guided me to my apartment, chucked my stuff in, had a good meal in one of the restaurants then went back and collapsed. When I awoke in the morning I opened the curtains to a most wonderful view of the Mountains, bright sunshine and blue skies, and loads of snow! my apartment was faultless evrything one needs for a ski holiday a bed, a shower, a fridge, microwave and dishwasher. The owners and locals in the bar could not have made me more welcome. Yes the reception people were a bit "terse" at times but with what they have to put up with, its not surpriseing, I just turned it into good old english/French banter. I had a fantastic week there and am now booking again for 2012.

• Holiday details: Jan 2008, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Travel independently if arrive as a coach load you will be held up at reception highly reccomend the Eurostar Snow Train
  • Good For: , Skiing
by Philmyglass

Great location at the heart of the...

"Great location at the heart of the three valleys resort. Lac tueda is a few minutes walk and the apartment has stunning views of Mount Vallon.

THe apartment i beautiful and has been awarded the 'Label Meribel' which is reserved for only a handful of apartments that have mountain charm.

two bedrooms and well appointed lots of amenities www.skimottaret.com for details

skiing and shops are a shrot 2 minute walk and there is loads of parking