Las Palmeras Apartments

Good

Value: 9.5/10
Cleanliness: 9.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Las Palmeras Apartments

Lanzorote is pretty quiet but the...

"Lanzorote is pretty quiet but the beach is excellent. I stayed here last summer with two of my mates, the apartments are okay, the third bed was actually just the couch though, with a bit of a blanket and pillow. The pool was pretty good, as was the location. Unfortunatly we came back the second day to find our apartment had been cleaned and money robbed from our wardrobe, about 100 euros. I told the owner that we had been robbed after our apartment had been cleaned and all he did was abuse me and threaten to throw me out for making false accusations. Not a nice guy, I would not recomment a stay here"

by shaner

Been to these apartments several...

"Been to these apartments several times and can highly recommend them. Very quiet location about 10mins walk from the sea front, uphill but not too steep!!

The apartments are very clean and ideal for a very relaxing holiday there are only 8 apartments in the block, all well equipped with everything you need the owners will even collect you from the airport if you wish, we usually hire a car as we like to travel to nearby resorts such as Playa Blanca and Costa Teguise.

There are plenty of local restaurants and would recommend the 'Toby Jug' which offers a wide variety of good English cooking.

by J Johnson

On arrival to the apartments they...

"On arrival to the apartments they didn't have our booking, but that was sorted very quickly without hassle. As we booked separately, we got a taxi to the apartments which was very reasonable, around 10 Euros.

Apartment was very clean and tidy and was equipped with everything but a drainer (lol)

The location was about 5 minutes walk from the main strip, which was fine.

When we were there the Puerto Del Carmen festival was on, which was fabulous, consisted of one big procession of fabulous costumed groups, it went on from around 6 till gone 11, well worth it.

Shopping was fab, well worth checking out the shopping centre and all the fab perfume shops!! You can get some right bargains!

And the safari park was worth a trip too!!

February was a great time to visit Lanzarote as it wasn't too busy but wasn't too quiet, weather was lovely, although we didn't venture into the sea or into the apartment’s pool as the water was a little bit too cold for our liking!

All on all a great hol, well worth the money!

by A YATES

We chose these apartments because...

"We chose these apartments because there is only 18 apartments and we wanted something quiet, which is what we got! Brilliant.

Pool was cold but I did venture in a couple of times. We booked independently so no reps and no transfer bus! Taxi only cost 12 Euros from/to airport.

Apartments were clean and tidy. Only a 15 mins walk from all the action.

Would definitely recommend and we would return.

They did provide a kettle but if you needed anything else, from a toaster to a wheelchair you could hire it.

by H McGregor

Me and my girlfriend were here for 1...

"Me and my girlfriend were here for 1 week and we thought that it was perfect, brilliant for chilling. Very quiet no noise.

Pool was great for an afternoon dip when it got a bit hot in the sun. The only down side was the TV, didn’t have much to choose from when you wanted a night in but I would recommend this place for anyone who wants a nice quiet chilling holiday.

We will definitely be going again guaranteed!

by C Unsworth

The holiday was great but the...

"The holiday was great but the accommodation is very basic with no kettle or toaster. The pool is very deep (1.8 metres at shallow end) and dangerous I would say for young kids.

The apartments a situated not to far either from the main stripe of bars and restaurants in Carmen. The restaurants are though much better and cheaper at the harbour which is only 2 mins drive by taxi.

by jongoody

It was a fantastic holiday, and was...

"It was a fantastic holiday, and was thoroughly enjoyed by all the people I travelled with.

The hotel was lovely (very peaceful) although the pool was very deep and was quite unsuitable for young children.

I found the rep very helpful and polite.

The nightlife is very divided, so you could have a peaceful night or a lively night, which was great. The American Indian bar was one of our favourites, it served great cocktails and had a great atmosphere. Also our favourite bar was Piccadilly, situated in centro atlantico, the staff were very friendly and welcoming, and the atmosphere and music are amazing.

We will definitely be returning again.

by LR Marnell