Hotel Corfu

Good

Value: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hotel Corfu

1 2 36 »
value for money

"My husband and myself spent two great weeks at Corfu hotel .For the price we paid we could not really fault it .Breakfast you could have full English or continental.You could get snacks all day at pool bar so if you missed breakfast you could still get something to eat. Evening meal there was always a specialty at the back e.g.roast beef and Yorkshire roast pork that was delicious . There was giant prawns on a few times. There was always cheese and crackers and plenty fresh fruit .The staff in restaurant were second to none and always smiling .All the staff were great and pleasant. Staff were cleaning all the time .The fault i found was the swimming pools.They were shallow but for a small part.They were all like children's pools and full of lilos. Some sun beds need replacing.The pools are the reason we wont return because i like to swim but i would still recommend it if your not bothered about swimming.It is ideal for families."

• Holiday details: Oct 2013, booked with jet 2
  • Advice: Dont be on a diet
by Josephine W

the best ever

"came back 2 weeks ago with a group of girls age 18 to 55 it was the best holiday ever, good food very clean,and excellant entertainment.def booking for next year.worth every penny. will and he crew are the best they made our holiday also mathew at the bar makes the best cocktails.all the staff cannot do enough for you.take a trip to pirates worth the money.every part of the hotel setting is a beautiful picture. highley recommend this hotel to any one .good for families couples and groups. thank you to all at the skorpio hotel back next year !"

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: yes
by tracey

Best Hotel we have visited

"I would like to say that we have been to this hotel 3 times and are planning to return this year in August 2010. We went firstly when my youngest was only 8 months old, and the staff were very kind and helpful to us. I have been to many All inclusive hotels but The Corfu Marina Hotel is by far the best for food and cleanliness. When we return this year we have a few familes from our villiage going at the same time.

I would advise that people a least try this hotel and I am sure they would return just like we have.

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Best place for a family holiday, great value for money.
by mum gray

A wonderful family hotel

"We have recently returned from the Marina Corfu on our first family holiday with my 10 month old son. I have to say, in terms of value for money you cannot complain one bit! The hotel was clean, staff were friendly and the rooms were very spacious. The food was average but we could always find something to eat each day. There were plenty of highchairs and lots of food suitable for my little boy. The entertainment was great with games to play for children and adults all day and shows every evening. The staff were brilliant with the children and worked so hard. There was a good selection of drinks at the bar, although some of the spirits tasted a bit watered down. The pool was very busy and to ensure we got sunbeds my father-in-law had to go and reserve seats from 730am and then go back with my husband to collect the sun loungers when they were unlocked at 9am.

The pool itself was really clean with a life guard on duty at all times. My only criticism was that we had carry the pushchair down a flight of steps to the pool area as the only ramp access was out of the front of the hotel and all the way around the back. The beach was quaint although it didnt appear to be overcrowded at any point during our weeks stay.

The resort of Cala Egos was loveley with a range of shops, bars and resturants although as we were all inclusive didnt eat out. We did take the train to Cala D'Or which was really good value for money and a nice afternoon out.

Overall the hotel was fantastic value for money considering how much it would have cost us to go self catering with the euro rate being so rubbish this year.

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Activities: Train into Cala D'Or
by katielou

I have just got back from here for...

"I have just got back from here for the second time. i have a 2 year old daughter that loved it as the entertainers are fantastic and they really look after you. definately go if you have children. if you want a quiet holiday i wouldnt really recommend as it is for families so full of kids!

the cleaners are in every day and are really friendly. there is only 1 grumpy member of staff behind the bar but apart from that they are really nice.

the food wasnt as good this year and my boyfriend did get a raw sausage so just check them! but cannot fault the hotel itself. Cala egos town is really small but has a selection of pubs and restaurants but you dont need to go out really!

I am definately going back again and am pining for it - please go, you will love it!

by Np Eriksson

Me the wife and 2 other family...

"Me the wife and 2 other family members went to the marina corfu on an all inclusive holiday for 1 week and did not have 1 complaint about the place . we were told that it was cala dor but actually situated in cala egos which by taxi is only 5 mins away and costs about 5 euros. The market at Felantix and Setanye are well worth a visit if you like old town spain, also at these 2 markets there are 2 very old churches which are very impressive on the inside need to see these.The market at Inca is the bigger 1 of the three but in my view when you have seen the first two thats enough really as Inca is like 2joined into 1 and its all the same. If you are going to go to inca we hired a soft top motor from round the corner of the hotel that also does good exchange rates. IT was 70 euros then 10 euros in fuel AS IT WOULD OF COST 60 EUROS IN A TAXI but we had the car from 9 till 8 that evening and took advantage of that by driving round the little villages. The area itself caters for every one theres shops and bars but a slightly bit quieter. The hotel wAS SPOTLESS AND THE STAFF THERE WERE MORE THAN HELPFULL ALL VERY WILLING TO BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO MAKE YOUR STAY COMFORTABLE. THE ENTERTAINMENT WAS EXCELLENT AND THE FOOD WAS GREAT SUCH A WIDE VARIETY AND CANNOT BE FAULTED.ROOM SERVICE WAS SECOND TO NONE WITH A MAID IN EVERY DAY MAKING BEDS AND LEAVING TOWELS. THE STAFF AT RECEPTION WERE GREAT AND SPOKE VERY GOOD ENGLISH IN FACT WE FELT A BIT IGNORRANT THAT WE COULDNT SPEAK SPANISH. BARBARA AT THE DESK WAS VERY HELPFULL AS WELL GIVING YOU TAXI PRICES AND BUS TIMES. THE HOTEL HAS ITS OWN SMALL BEACH WHICH IS ACTUALLY OWNED BY THE LOCAL COUNCIL SO YOU NEED TO PAY FOR THE LOUNGERS AT THAT BIT . THE BAR SNACKS THROUGHOUT THE DAY ARE GREAT WITH A WIDE VARIETY. WOULD GO BACK THERE TOMORROW FOR ANOTHER HOLIDAY"

by M BRIGGS

This hotel CANNOT be faulted in any...

"This hotel CANNOT be faulted in any way... I travelled with my husband and 3 children aged 11....9 & 3. The children were absolutely delighted with the facilities as were my husband & I. The buffet style meals were fantastic every breakfast through to dinner with a choice to suit everyone (they also provided a special area just for the kids buffet)

The staff were great, rooms immaculate, pools were great too. But the jewel in the crown for us was the private beach.... tropical blue waters and beautiful white sand which was cleaned every night. We never had to leave the hotel ( well I did but only to buy a new handbag Hee Hee). This hotel in our opinion was so good we have already booked to return next year ( and believe me ...I am a bit of a snob when it comes to hotel quality .... I save hard all year so I like a bit of quality !!!) I personally would rate this as a 4 ****

by  E GRAINGER

Just returned from Marina Corfu hotel...

"Just returned from Marina Corfu hotel and i would definatly say that with out a doubt it was the best holiday so far.

all through the holiday we did not see the kids. through the day they were in the kids club or with their new friends they met and every time we seen them they had stories to tell us about how great the kids club was!

The entertainment at night was good, the queen tribute band was a howl!

The hotels staff were very friendly and always had smiles on their faces.

The beach in the resort was beautifull but the only fault i could pick is the amount of jellyfish there were on certain days.

Bars, Restaurants and Shops were just a couple of minutes up the road and also there was a kids go-karting area which was great, we went every night after tea to put time in for the entertainment.

The rooms were spotless and the beds were very comfortable.

On Departure from the hotel the staff are very fast and efficient to organise your transport to the airport.

Food selection was awesome!

booked again to go on the 10th of august and i tell you i cant wait!

by E D Doran

We have just returned from a week at...

"We have just returned from a week at Marina Corfu and it was fantastic we are planning on going back next year!!! My only fault was that we got dropped at the wrong hotel and had to carry our luggage across the beach!!

The staff were fantastic and the food was great. I love seafood and there was loads of choice my husband on the other hand loves english food and he was also spoilt for choice. The entertainment was great and if you have kids I would highly recomend this hotel as they apeared to have activities on every hour!!! We had a great stay thank you to all the staff

by elby

Just spent a week in the Corfu Marina...

"Just spent a week in the Corfu Marina with 5 other members of my family ages 2-64. We found this Hotel amazing and had a fantastic holiday. The Hotel was spotless. The rooms were large enough to accomate 4 beds and again were spotless. The food quality and quantity was amazing the choice was great and there was even a childrens buffet every night. We have a fussy eater in our party and he managed to eat tremendously. I have never been in a Spanish hotel where the staff were so friendly even the bar staff. The entertainment was very good, so good that we stayed in and watched it every night , something we have never ever done before on holiday. We found plenty of room around both swimming pools and on the fantastic beach.

The kids joined in with the games when they wanted to and once again the entertainment team were amazing. We were so impressed we are going to book again for next year. When we arrived home we realised we had left our daughters teddy at the hotel, once again not a problem after emailing the hotel they located the teddy and forwarded it on to us. Last of all the nachos at the pool bar were fab.

by CL Burlinson

Just spent a week at the Marina Corfu...

"Just spent a week at the Marina Corfu and had a fantastic time . Paid for 3* and got

3*+.

The hotel was kept spotless , the staff were incredibly friendly , food was as good as I have ever had on an all inclusive basis (that includes 5* carribean).

The entertainment was great some nights and ok others but overall enjoyable.

The entertainment staff done a fantastic job with the kids .

The beach is a little pretty cove , but can be seen on many websites and brochers so its a bit pointless moaning its too small when you get back.

The sea was a little cold but you would expect that at the start of summer in May , but once your in your fine. There was jellyfish in the cove but with a snorkel and mask on you could just swim around them . Even if you get stung it dont hurt that much and a little vinager will sort it out.

The pools get busy , but to be honest I can go to my local pool any day of the week and swim but its not so easy to swim in gin clear water with fish around my way so thats what we done .

Please take a snorkel and try it out , its great fun . I didnt really understand why people were trying to save sunbeds round the pool from 7am when the beach is so close and inviting.

I watched people sitting in the rain saving spaces around the pool at 7am , they must have forgot they was on holiday.

I really could not find a fault with this hotel and its facilities , after reading some of the reviews I just wonder what people expect from a 3 star hotel , if you want 5 star then pay for 5 star.

I will be returning to this hotel .

If you are realistic in what to expect from a 3* complex you really will not be dissapointed.

Well done Marina Hotels for providng a fantastic Holiday , you all deserve a pat on the back.

by C C

Room was lovely had a great view...

"Room was lovely had a great view anyone going ask for pool view.. food was fine by me, i did hear a few complaining though....I f you like fights please go cause every morning there is a barny to get sunbeds people are up by 7am to get the beds when they are unlocked at 9am...in the small pool area it was never once washed.. i dont think my towels will be the same again....entertainment crap if its raining which it did for a week........there is a kids club but it was all outside and they couldnt cope with the weather... the beach is very small and gets buzy especially with jelly fish, there was a lot of people stung.....all in all it was fine i was more annoyed as i paid a lot of money but if you get it cheap go....."

by L Bowie