Club Siroco Apartments

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Club Siroco Apartments

Enter your dates:

1 2 39 »
Can't Fault it....... by Andrew H

We have just returned from Club Siroco and I can't fault the place in any way. We went as a party of 10 adults staying in the premier apartments, on an all inclusive deal.

The place is extremely clean, the staff are friendly and helpful and the food is good.

As I've said, we went in a party of 10 adults and not one of us had any complaints.

I would highly recommend Club Siroco to anyone and would go back there again without hesitation......

Very much a 10/10

• Holiday details: Feb 2014

fantastic relaxing holiday by lynnx

well what can i say. this was my first holiday to lanzarote, so had no idea what to expect, wow this hotel/ apartments are great, we stayed a/i, we was a party of 6 adults, the staff are all friendly and very helpfull, as we didnt know the area they was full of advice on things to do and see. the rooms was extreamly clean infact the cleanest of any rooms we have stayed in over the yrs, we stayed in a premium room, yes it was a little more expensive but was worth it as it was newly refurbed, the food was always freshly cooked and something different every meal time, there wasnt many children there but i did notice they did have the childrens entertainers ie, poolside games, clubs, and evening entertainment for the children, the adults evening entertainment was a bit basic, but that said it was better than some we have seen. the surounding area is well worth taking a trip out to see and have a good explore round, the beaches are not really to my liking but some of our group thought they was lovley, we did have a couple of day trips out around 35 euros each but you do have lunch in the price and a full day out, or they do have cheaper half days or even a trip to the market for a couple of euros, or a couple of euros on a bus to the sorrounding towns, or if you like walking a few miles you could pick up a map and find your own way round, about 10 mins walk from the hotel is a busier area where there are pubs, clubs, cafe bars, shops and loads of entertainment. we went to lively ladies bar ( drag queens ) and had a fab night but you may need to book a table. the red lion pub is a nice little place, a proper little english pub. anyway enough of me droning on. you go have your self a lovely holiday. you wont be dissapointed ..

• Holiday details: Nov 2012, Booked Independently

**** hole! by David J

I had the misfortune to stay here recently! Never again. Very basic awfull room which we had to find ourselves in the dark. They give you a map at reception and leave you to it!Our room was on the first floor which you accessed via a staircase of cracked tiles. The door was rotten with flaking paint on the floor. the TV looked like something from the seventies and didn't work!If you are reading this before you travel then please don't go! If your reading this after your holiday my deepest sympathy to you and your family!!

• Holiday details: May 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Stay away

Three single ladies 10th August 2012 two weeks , by Marilyn F

Room is very basic and needs up dating. Was offered an update to a two bedroomed apartment for a furter fifteen pounds a night . Was not offered this in the first place. The rooms are kept clean and towels and sheets changed regularly. Limited staff who are mot all friendly are thin on the ground, The animation TEAM is one person. No entertainment for two evenings a week as it is BIANCA'S DAYS OFF. Everything is by deposit and chargable .. Iron , Hairdryer , etc by the week. Although towels are not supposed to be left on the sun loungers they were . Sometimes for hours at a time ,even before breakfast. Food above average , always something for you to eat. Met some lovely people and enjoyed ourselves . Good holiday which we made ourselves. Not enough to do around the complex.

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, booked with On the beach
  • Advice: Dont go there.

very Spanish aimed by 'San' M

just got back from hol this morning, found the hotel was fine and food wasn't bad either. we wet 2 adults 3 kids so we booked a 2 bedroom apartment, when we checked in we were given 2 keys but weren't sure why, we had been given to rooms next to each other with an extra door that we could close but not lock, we had to jam a chair under the door handle on a night.

We found the entertainment on a night was not so good they all seamed to last about 20 to 30 minutes and didn't start till 9 pm, after this a disco was on which was aimed at the Spanish kids not English music was plaid apart from on our last night and that was only because the only kids that were there were English. bar and restaurant staff were very dfriendly and helpful as well as the lady that worked on reception, there is an oldish man who works on reception who is very unpleasant and not at all helpful, i asked him for help on the first night and he wasnt happy that he had to get out of his chair, we had asked the lady about late checkout on the saturday and she told us we had to go to reception the next morning (the day we checked out) mt friend went to the desk about 10am and he shouted "impossible and told her to come back". i then went back at 11am to ask about late checkout, he says impossible we need all rooms empty at 12pm, he then rang my travel agent and passed me the phone, i explained to her that i wanted late checkout and i wasnt sure why he gave me the phone and she asked to pass it back to him, he then put the phone down and asked me what trip i wanted (sorry but who mentioned a trip) i gave in and walked away. at 12pm (checkout time) i went back with the keys i handed 1 key in and said checkout, he then asked for the other key i said no showed him 30 euro and said late checkout he said no no impossible impossible, i he finally rang a manager after i said i had 3 kids who ironically said we could keep our room till 6pm when we went home. over all id say apart from him its not a bad place to stay, i wouldnt go back tho because of the lack of childrens entertainment

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Jet2 Holidays

Excellent stay by Megan B

Stayed there with my family, had a wonderful time. Staff were helpful and extremely friendly. There is 2 pools in the hotel one being heated and one not heated. There is a pool bar next to the heated pool and lots of sun loungers where you get the sun all day. Lots of entertainment for kids in the disco next to where you eat, the disco was amazing and every night we could hear people laughing and having lots of fun. Rooms are very clean and beds are comfortable. Maid came every 2 days which was amazing! I have stayed in the club siroco 3 times and will definatley be coming back soon! The food there is okay depending what you get. What I can say is that the Sunset Bar next to the complex was extremely nice! Staff were pleasant and friendly and also had a smile on their face! WOuld stay again!Thankyou Siroco!

• Holiday details: Apr 2012
  • Good For: Beach, City Breaks, Skiing

was very good holiday,a great comlex by Danielle T

we travled to lanzarote costa teguise last year for a weeks holiday we found that the club siroco was a very good resort we went slef catering but we wasnt sure but it turns out it was the best thing to do, the club siroco is a very helpful and friendly place to be witch provides great staff and drinks surved through out the day me and my family had a very good time and visiting back there in july,they have 2 pools one without a pool bar and one with a pool bar they have a disco on at the night for good entertainment,out sid ethe resort is nice but u have to wlak a bit to get to your super markets and the main bars and restruants ect.. about 10 minute walk aprox, weather was great we took boat trips and visted differnt islands,coaches will paick u up outide the comlplex if taking part on a trip or catch a bus to the is;and of portua del carmen if u gte a chance have a sitdown and watch your live sports and have a couple of drinks at the complexes bar, the sunset bar great food and frendily staff, i would recommend it to vist here a lovely place and the island its self.

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Booked Independently

cheap and nasty by mark walsall

having read reviews on hotel i must stress that most of them were correct.

the rooms are clean but very basic,in need of a bit of tlc,

the food was what you would expect from a 2 star not very good and had to be warmed up in microwave, choice very limited i have stopped in 2 star hotels before and this is the worse. all inclusive not worth the money

ok for a base if thats all you require,my advice pay a little bit extra and go somewhere else nearer to the town. i must stress i am not a moaner by any means and i have stopped in various hotels on the island which are a lot better.

• Holiday details: Jan 2012, All Inclusive, booked with Cosmos
  • Advice: go self catering

Relaxing family fun by Mcduff

I've just got back from the Club Siroco and I'm so glad I hadn't seen all these negative reviews before I went. We went all inclusive for a week, my partner and a 12 year old, a 9 year old and a 6 year old. We found the staff extremely polite and friendly particularly with the children. We arrived after the restaurant had closed and after putting our luggage in the very clean and spacious apartment we went for a drink in the bar. When we returned we found the hotel had laid on food in our room, cold meats, cheese, fruit and water. This was a brilliant touch and made us feel very welcome. The food in the restaurant was fine, different dishes every day and constantly changing the dishes that were out. The bar although full in the evening was manned well. The entertainment wasn't great but the kids really enjoyed it and got involved which allowed me and my partner some time together which was lovely. The pool was fab always enough loungers and although it was a little on the cold side, it was fabulous to take the plunge after baking in the sun for a few hours. The hotel was a nice stroll form the centre where there were a range of shops, bars and restaurants. All in all we had a fabulous week, weather was great and hotel was exactly what we needed and at a good price. It seems after reading some of these reviews that some people are only happy when they are complaining.

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Make sure to walk along the sea front as there is lots to see

Great Good Value Accommodation by alibali

I was very nervous before going on holiday after I read all the negative reviews on here. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The whole complex was lovely and clean. Our apartment looked onto the pool and was cleaned and provided with fresh towels every other day. We have a little toddler and had requested a cot and a room that wasn’t on the ground floor, both were granted. The accommodation is slightly out of the centre, but when I say that I mean it’s a leisurely 5-10 walk to the square where you would find most pubs & restaurants. It’s a nice walk but if you prefer a taxi it will only cost you 3 Euros.

There was someone up cleaning the pool each morning and throughout the week we seen staff repainting steps, railings and roofs.

We were only self catering but had a nosey in the restaurant and the buffet just seemed general buffet food (pasta, sauces, soups, 2-3 meat dishes, veg) There was a pub/restaurant next door that we went to a couple of times for lunch and food and drink were both very reasonable. Most pubs we seen offered 1.50 pints of the local beer Tropical. When we did eat out we were roughly 35 Euros, which was for 2 alcoholic drinks, two adult meals (usually steak or ribs) and a children’s meal.

The taxi from the airport was 20 Euros but the hotel booked us on a minibus on the way back with Last Minute Travel which worked out 5 euro cheaper.

Sirocco was really good value for money and I would definitely recommend it.

• Holiday details: May 2011, Self Catering, Booked Independently

Total sham by bikerchick

Both myself and my husband decided to do a last minuet holiday,but due to work commitments we had to leave on the 2nd of April so the only available holiday was to the Siroco. a very big mistake on my behalf. On arriving in Arrecife airport we were met by a rep from Thomas cook and he informed us that he wouldn't be traveling with us to our accommodation that he was standing in for Stewart our real rep as he was doing another tour and our driver would show us our hotels and apartments, he also gave us all a leaflet and welcome pack for our meeting the following morning,we set off all excited to start our well earned break only to find bus pulling in at hotels and letting people off at the wrong complex, people running after the bus to stop him it was a night mare start. finally we came to the siroco about 6 of us got off and entered the complex handed in our tickets and checked in. the receptionist gave myself and my husband a map to find our way to the apartment in the dark. on entering to apartment i was shocked at how run down it was, the bath i wouldn't put my dog in it to wash him it was that bad, main door had big gaps and cracks in it, floor tiles lifting up,I took photos to prove it and as for the beds the noise it made woke my husband up every time he moved in the bed. We decided to wait to speak to the rep, but a stand in called lizzy came again to fill in for Stewart, and out of the meeting she thought she would never get, She didn't want to bore us with the heath and safety stuff, said Stewart will deal with it all when he returns and explain all the ins and out of the holiday excursions. But up until Wednesday we still hadn't seen our rep only his photo on the notice board until we went to rancho texas a nights entertainment well worth seeing ,Some reps from thomas cook were there and my husband heard his name been mentioned and approached him and asked was he over the siroco and he was,my husband told i has hoping to speak to u about this holiday but didn't expect it at a night out and left it at that. following morning Stewart's picture and name were removed from the notice board, think he was sacked. Dont go all inclusive the food is muck, its cold , tasteless,and the breakfast stuff is placed in the bar for the snacks during the day. U get the same food every single day, we ate out after the first 2 days i just couldn't stomach it. In the pool bar there is a menu and if u order anything u must pay for it as its not part of the all inclusive. there is only one bar not 2 as mentioned on the web and in the brochure. Weather was bad first 3 days , with gale force winds the apartment was freezing wind blowing in all direction from the cracks in the doors and drafts from the windows we put the 3 blankets on top of the bed as we couldn't get the heat into ourselves. I couldn't wait to go home. Saturday came time to go thank god bus came on time but had to park at opposite hotel as the was a bike race on and many roads were closed .pick up was 9.25am flight was 12.00noon, we didn't leave the complex till 10.05am as we were waiting for a stand in rep that was to accompany us to the airport none showed , bus driver was screaming down the phone , we finally left with a bad humored driver rushing to make the next pick ups. On leaving on of the complex driver crashed the bus into a bollard and mangled the exit door , we couldn't enter or exit door jammed. Him Still in bad form had 2 very near misses with other drivers on the road. Because of my experience in this place i will never return to lanzarote, i should have read the reviews

• Holiday details: Apr 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Sunworld
  • Advice: book another hotel

it was ok! from jackie and the girls. by jackie and the girls

we thourght it was ok there is a mini disco for children the food was ok the bar shuts at 11 at night which is ok and theres an activity club as you come in hotel at the right is the reption and left is just like... shops and a bar thats not with the all inclusive. theres an ice hockey machine and 2 pool tables, a shop, jewlery shop, right at the end is the activity club and a table with some chairs if you want to chil' out. when u come in the hotel if you go straight through the middle and turn left thats where the restraunt bit is. if you come out of the restaunt and left, theres thee pool which was very cold but it was okaay when u was used to it hope we helped from jackie and the girls

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: its good

1 2 39 »

Stayed at Club Siroco Apartments? Share your insight.

Club Siroco Apartments also called

• apartments hotel costa teguise
  • apartments hotel siroco
  • club siroco lanzarote
  • Fortuna Siroco Hotel
  • Sirocco Ai Apartments
  • Address: Avda Islas Canarias 7, Lanzarote 35509, Spain

Map for Club Siroco Apartments Closest airport: Lanzarote (ACE) 8.6 miles

Top traveller tips for Club Siroco Apartments
  • by shani mcgregor

" We found lots of restaurants down on the beach near the promenade "

• by alibali

" Instead of lugging water and groceries from Hyperdino, try the supermarket inside Gran Sands Beach hotel opposite. There prices are resonable and they sell the daily papers "

• by Danielle Tilly Teale X

" the markets are huge but its a must see to go to the costa teguise market! "

• by Megan B

" Try staying in the premium rooms "

• by 'San' Mike Gell

" take enough money with you to entertain kids elsewhere "

• by lynnx

" this is a quiet part of lanzarote, but 10 mins down the road it gets a bit livelier "