Mersoy Exclusive Hotel

Food: 5.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Mersoy Exclusive Hotel

1 2 3 »
Evicted

"Today is Saturday 17thaugust 2013, just been summoned to see manager of hotel,he says I am the General/Leader who is upsetting British guests at this hotel,we have been threatened that if we speak to any other British customers here we will be evicted! This is outrageous! People are ill with sickness and diarrhea, he does not take any notice and says there is no problem,he is bribing customers who complain with free massages and full English breakfasts! We are in danger of being kicked out for complaining,others get upgraded,but not us. This is getting serious now. Do not come here,

Alan Berry.

• Holiday details: Aug 2013
  • Advice: Eat out
by Alan R

Over priced and over rated

"I am still unfortunately at this "hotel" how it achieved a 4 star rating is way beyond me.If your thinking of coming here don,t it is terrible,the reception lady is hard as nails and is very arrogant.The rooms are disgusting,you can't swing a cat around. It makes premier in rooms look luxurious.They shoved 3 adults into a "sister" complex across the road,where you can't use the facilities.you cannot have glass in your room,you are not allowed any sort of food in your room.But you can be as sick as a pig in your room! 5 out of 6 of us have already been very ill with sickness and diarrhea,that is directly down to the food being served and the poor hygiene of the staff,tables are not cleared properly,food from one day is recycled the next. Fruit that falls on the floor is picked up by staff and put back out for eating.It really is a disgusting place.Out of 12 families that are British, 10 have been struck down with vomiting or diarrhea. If you come here arrange to be self catering and eat out. You have been warned! We and many others have to now budget for eating out to get decent food, also the Eastern Europeans pile up there plates and take all the fruit, then leave most of it. The Russians are very arrogant,bu t the staff give them priority when serving.

AR Berry.

• Holiday details: Aug 2013, booked with Purple travel
  • Advice: Eat out at every opportunity,
by Alan R

Worse Holiday Ever !!!!!!!

"I have just come back from a 2 weeks stay at the Mersoy Exclusive Aqua Resort, as we arrived at the hotel early hours in the morning we was really tired and just wanted to sleep. as there was a big group of us staying at the hotel they give us rooms straight away 2 standard rooms and one family room, they give us the 2 standard rooms next door to each other in (A block) on second floor well this was unbelievable there was blood on the bed sheets, leak under the bathroom sink and was just falling apart. the other room was a family room this was in (C block) the room was tiny and had no storage space to put any of their clothing or items also they was disable people and they had to walk from C block all the way to A block to get their food and drinks, as we all complained to reception they finally moved our rooms after an hour wait.

After a couple of days into the holiday we heard about peoples room have been broken into and that money was going missing from safes in there room. nothing had happened to us at the time this was being said so we didn't think much of it but couple days after that was said our rooms have been raided to find money bags was emptied all over the rooms draws have been moved around and stuff was taken out and thrown on the floor of our rooms. this was unbelievable we when and told reception about this and they couldn't have cared less it was like they didn't want to know all they kept saying was that your the first people to complain about this and that it was 80 English pound to phone the police and a translator but it wasn't it was only 80 Turkish lira this has put people off about taking it to the police. staff was well rude and didn't listen to what we have to say they refused to phone our rep when we asked them too.

The food was foul there was a small selection there wasn't a proper dining room you had to eat where your tables was for the entertainment and around the pool PEOPLE HAD TO EAT ON SUNBEDS. they ran out of plates and drinks throughout the day and night this was shocking.

There was some good point to the hotel like the maids cleaned our rooms every day made all different shapes with our towels and bedding this was really nice to go back to the room and see this after the long days by the pool the pool is shaded and hardly any sunbeds but what sunbeds was there people had to eat their meals on.

Would not recommend this to anyone staff was rude and didn't want to help with anything, food was nasty, dining room was not a dinning room this was just the worse holiday I have been to and I have been to turkey 5 years now turkey is amazing place to stay just not this hotel BOOK TURKEY JUST NOT THIS HOTEL !!!!!!!!!!

• Holiday details: Jun 2013, Booked Independently
  • Advice: DONT BOOK THE HOTEL
by myf18

great entertainment made the holiday!

"family's,couples or singles something for everyone, location is excellent staff are friendly and cant do enough for you, beach was great, pool is big enough, rooms clean, there's food for everyone."

by George G

Theft and staff ıgnorance at the Mersoy Hotel

"This is not the review I intended to write about the Mersoy Exclusive Hotel. I had planned to tell you about the friendly staff, the wonderfull crystall sea and the wonderful time I spent at the Mersoy. But...things turned out to be absolutely different.

I've encountered a cery serious problem at the hotel. It is not the problem itself that stuck me that much but the attitude of the staff including senior management.

Somebody stole my 2 year old son's pushcahair right from the hotel on June 26th. Having had lunch we left it by the pool side and went upstairs for my son's sleep. On coming back in 2 hours we found our pushchair missing. Asking the staff around the pool was of no help since their English leaves much to be desired. I forwarded tot he reception desk hoping to get help there...I was unlucky enough to meet Mr. Halil Inat there. He shrug his shoulders and told me he had no idea where it sould be.I insisted on calling the hotel security and asking the stuff and people. He made a short phone call and reported in 3=5 minutes: I\m sorry. I can't help you. We don't know where it is. I was lost for words. I asked Mr. Halil to call the police, but he refused without giving any explanation. I asked for the police phone number and was about to make a phone call myself using the reception desk phone, when Mr. Halil cut me short and poined out to the street telling me that If I needed to call the police I had to go outside, but a telephone card and call it from the street. Frankly speaking I found that very rude and unproffesional especially considering the fact that I work for NASA in Russia, partially being involeved into hotel accomodation services. This way of working is just UNACCEPTABLE for me! I would have been fired the same day if I only dared to do something of a kind. I had nothing else to do but go outside, buy a telephone card and call the police. To my surprise no one there spoke either Russian or English. I hang up. Luckily, there was a Turking guy nearby who saw my despair and called the police for me. The police arrived in about 5 minutes but was of no help either as long as the policeman spoke no English or Russian either. We communicated through someone from the staff. The policeman quit in 15 minutes leaving me with me unresolved problem. There are no cameras in the hotel, no security, no responsibility for anything. I was almost at a nervous breakdown. It's my 10th and now....most likely my last visit to Turkey but this is the 1st time I meet so ignorant, unproffessional and unsympathetic people. I put myself together and went back to the reception desk asking for the Hotel Manager. Mr. Halil Inat never looked at me doing his paper work. It was the third time when I asked for the manager when he looked up and me and said: He is out. Come back tomorrow...

I managed to find the general manager later the next day, The conversation with him left an even worse impression. He never bothered himself to even introduce himself rather than : I am the general manager. There followed no apology for the incident, no compensation for the theft, nothing. He said he would instruct his maids to look for the pushchair in the rooms...

That was THREE days ago. No one has ever contacted me since then: neither the general manager Ali Thsan Bilgi nor the reception desk staff. I haven't received a single word on the investifgation is there was held any, of course.

It seems that my problem is of no great importance to Mr. Ali Thsan Bilgi as long as he has never even greeted me since then although seen me a number of times for the past three days!!!

Mr. Ali Thsan Bilgi, is theft a common thing at the Mersoy Hotel? Otherwise I see no other season for treating me like this. Did I bother your tranquillity too much by calling the police during the dinner time? are you scared that everybody saw that? Or is it just because I am Russia? You are used to treting the Russians this way...

You guys made it MY WORST HOLIDAY EVER!

My 2 yo son has to walk now all the way around as no one offered me another pushchair for the rest of my vacation. I am bound to the hotel: I cannot walk far with a 2 ya toddler with no pushchair.

I did plan to write a positive review about the Mersoy Hotel but now I can only see bad things around. I've read a review a couple of pages back about the B=Block. Madam, you were placed there mistakenly. This building is intended for inferior, second=grade people = the Russians. There are no spacious rooms there, the shower is built into the wall and I wash my son using his toy backet. The room is so tiny that it can hardly accomodate 2 grown=ups and a toddler. There is a door missing in the wardrobe. The list of NOs is endless.

I am also surprised that nobody has ever mentiond the swarm of wasps that haunt you at breakfast, lunch and dinner. It VERY annoying. The land on your food and you have to be extremely carefull not to be bitten. There is a dozen of wild dirty cats wandering around, which depresses either. Don't delude yourself is you think that you would enjoy your meal inside the dining room. There is no a/c there and you'll be sweating as if you are in hell. There no a/c in the lobby too...that is where I am sweating now (((

Stay away from the Mersoy Hotel if you don't want to spoil your holiday.

P.S. Mr. Ali Thsan Bilgi, my name is Anastasia Budylina. I am staying in room 2304 and will be leaving on July 7th. This is in case you would like to discuss the case with me.

• Holiday details: Jun 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: just avoıd goıng to the Mersoy
by Anastasia B

Excellent Location, Friendly Staff

"This is a great hotel and was really worth the money. The hotel is situated close to the beach and also close to the town centre.

The hotel food was very good for breakfast and evening meals. The staff were friendly enough, they cannot do enough for you. The rooms are spacious enough. Very modern and great bathrooms!!!

Would definitely recommend Mersoy Exclusive to everyone...

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
by Donnaroland

A very good value hotel

"We stayed in mersoy exclusive in august. The price per quality is really fantastic. we stayed in one of the pool view rooms which were renovated newly.

We had a very good time. The pool area is nice and food was really good. You can find many salads to choose from. The rooms are newly refurbished and very modern. The bathrooms are fantastic. Marble baths. The hotel is close to everything. Beach is only 2 minute walk and also the center.

Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
by blumer

Another great stay at Mersoy

"After having stayed at Mersoy Bellavista, we also tried Mersoy Exclusive on AI basis. The food is not great however there is so much things to cater for everyone. At some nights, we also tried the lovely Bistro Med and we had some great dinners and entertainment in Bistro Med. Next year we will be going on BB basis and we will enjoy more entertaining nights at Mersoy Exclusive. We recommend both Mersoy Bellavista and Mersoy Exclusive to anyone. A great choice and lovely people!!!!"

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
by SallyS

dreadful

"expected 4 star hotel i would class as 2 star rooms are tiny after complaining we where moved to mersoy oriental was better

supposed to have been refurbed very bad workmanship meals were terrible only good point staff were very nice

never again will i stay at any mersoy

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: please do not go to any mersoy
by speedy

Good Holiday

"We have been to Turkey before, and know what to expect from cheap all inclusive accomodation. The staff were very friendly and helpful, the room was pretty small and basic, but very clean. It was cleaned every day to a high standard. The food again was quite basic, but plentiful and well cooked. The bar service offered local booze, with imported brands at a price. The only downside was it closed at 11pm, so if further recreational drinking was required, a short walk into a bar close by was required.(which were plentiful).

The pool area was pretty small by some standards, but again kept very clean, the pool very nice and plenty of seating and a fair amount of sunbeds. Overall, a good and enjoyable stay, with room for inprovement as always, but as we were not paying Carlton Ritz prices, we never expected personal valets and hot and cold running waiters. Edible and plentiful food and drink, clean rooms and and excellent siting of the hotel.....what more can you ask for?

If you want 5 star........then expect to pay for it. You get what you pay for, so don't squeal if you pay peanuts and get monkeys.

• Holiday details: Oct 2009, All Inclusive, booked with gothere4less
  • Advice: An excellent venue for a family holiday
  • Activities: Boat trips, markets, local villages
by sparesdude

dirty place

"we stayed at this hotel for 2wks on all inclusive,we ate out every lunch. dinner .the food was put out for 1-2 hr befor we were to eat in this time there were flys all over it,

rooms were bad not cleaned right, never washed ,bedding changed once in this 2 wks.

we had clean towels with dryed egg on them ,blood on them,have pic of them to show how bad it was ,my husband is disabled we had to change rooms 3 time be for they got it right we asked for low flore when we booked in january of this year,i would not recomend this to any one i am going to thomson/firstchoice with all i have put on here ,i have a lot more to add but it makes me ill just thinking about it sorry . please dont go to this place not recomnded by my self and evey person that have had the same exp,all have been reported for this to our rep who ran out of complant forms ,jane ......

• Holiday details: Jun 2009, All Inclusive, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: turkey is lovely,but not this hotel
  • Activities: jeep safari good ,boat trips brill.
by welshlady bridgend

Great Holiday

"My friend and I have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Mersoy Exclusive Hotel, Icemeler and had a great time there. Everything was very clean, well organized, very friendly and the food was delicious. It's not the Ritz, but we didn't expect that or anything like. Really central location, great staff. Small but adequate standard room well equipped, even supplied shoe lift and sewing kit. Can't fault it anyway. If you are looking to stay at Ritz, book that, not Mersoy!!"

• Holiday details: May 2009, All Inclusive, booked with Global Late Deals
  • Advice: Very lovely friendly resort, safe and welcoming
  • Activities: The boat trips and Turkish Baths
by chezzahome

1 2 3 »

Map for Mersoy Exclusive Hotel Closest airport: Rhodes Diagoras (RHO) 28.4 miles

Mersoy Exclusive Hotel photos (1 traveller photos)