Club Anastasia

Good

Food: 9/10
Cleanliness: 9.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Club Anastasia

Enter your dates:

1 2 38 »
Club anatasia by Dotdot

These photos aren't of club anastasia from where I ave just returned. It s 15 min walk from beach .it is a lovely complex but the apartments are small for 4 adults and very short of storage with some of us living out of suitcases. The staff around the pool and spa are not the friendliest I have encountered .But with the group I went with we d a great holiday .

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook

Everything you want and need by Girls Holiday

I stayed at Club Anastasia for one week with a friend. It was very clean with staff providing clean towels daily. The apartments are exactly as you see on the Anastasia website, good size and modern.

Staff couldn’t have been more friendly and helpful; it was calm in the morning with lots of entertainment in the afternoon including dancing around the pool, water games, and bingo and cocktail competitions. It really did suit everyone, couples, families and groups.

There is everything within 5 min, supermarket, bars and restaurants and if you are a clubber the bar street is 10min cab journey costing 10 lira (£5), gets busy around 11:30. I would strongly advise girls to get a cab if in heels as it is not a comfortable walk with the rocky pavements.

We had a brilliant week here, bar/waiter staff get you in the holiday spirit straight away making you feel comfortable and welcome.

Club Anastasia is a must!

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Get to know the staff as soon as possible and when going out of the hotel explore all directions you will find new places all the time as there are bars and resturants everywhere.

Good holiday by gwyn

Went here early May, self catering, good holiday. We had a really large set of rooms, excellent shower/bathroom, balcony view wasn't overlooking the pool but thinking about it that was probably better. Helpful staff, the place is clean, what more do you want?

• Holiday details: May 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook

Club Anastasia is amazing! :) by adele&sophie

Amazing place to go! Staff are sooo friendly and helpfull, me and my mate were there for a week and no way was it long enogh we are going back next year and cannot wait! it was the best week of our lives! miss everyone there tuna mehemt hasan jacob eddie :) so good! cannot wait untll next year!!

• Holiday details: Oct 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: A.m.a.z.i.n.g

Great hotel 20th Sept 2010 by The Tomo Family

we stayed at the Club Anastasia for 1 week self catering. Me my husband and teenage daughter.We arrived early hours of the morning and the reception staff were very welcoming, showed us to our room and how to work the air con etc then left us, which we thought was great as they normally hang around for tips etc. No lifts tho so we had to carry cases up the flights of stairs to our room on second floor.

The rooms were very spaceous and cleaned daily. Air con was free which was a bonus. Kitchenette included kettle electric rings fridge and toaster(only one side worked tho). The bathroom was small but there was a vanity unit and large mirror with plug points for hairdryer in between the bathroom and bedroom area, which we found fab.The bedroom was great, 2 beds with side tables, vanity unit with mirror, spaceous wardrobe with plenty of hangers and a safe deposit box (pay locally for £15 per week) The view from our balcony wasn't that great, we were looking out onto the road. We didnt spend much time in the hotel but the pool area was very clean and spaceous. Great music too, D.J played upto date tunes, The loungers were reserved early with towels tho,so if you wanted a day at the pool you would need to get up before sunrise to get a bed!!! but that didnt bother us much as we prefer the beach anyway. The beach was a walk away!! Not 800 meters as it states. We walked this everyday and it took us a good 20minutes to get there. Its not very well sign posted either.We stayed in Marmaris 5 years ago and feel that certain parts of the beach have really gone down hill, so be careful were you decided to go. Its better at the far end away from the harbour, Faros Beach is very clean, excellent beach service from them. Over all Club Anastasia is a fab hotel, couldn't really fault it in a bad way. I would recommend it and was well worth the price we paid.

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, Room Only, booked with Direct Holidays
  • Advice: great hotel, recommend

Clun anastasia - excellent hotel by Harvez

We stayed at the Club Anastasia for two weeks in Aug 2010and from arriving to leaving it was amazing.

The hotel staff and bar workers are very friendly and make you feel like you have known them for years.

The rooms are cleaned everyday and the maid makes some your bedlinen into swans and love hearts a very nice touch.

The food is great and half board you would be pushed to eat all five courses.

One thing to take into consideration if you go to marmaris in August is that its bloody red hot, it reached 60degs while we were there, the pool is your best friend.

we enjoyed the holiday so much that we have already booked and paid for two weeks next Aug.

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, half board, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: If you want a holiday and hotel without any worrys take my word the Club Anastasia is the best.

amazing Hotel by wee rusty

I am just back from a weeks stay in Club Anastasia. To say the least I am depressed now I am home, I loved it. From the managment to waiters everyone was so nice and friendly. The maid service was very very good, I stayed with a group of girls and the room got a bit hectic and messy at times and the cleaners always left the place spotless and always had a smile on their faces. The room was spacious and had a good view of the havana bar. We booked quad bikes with UNCLE JOHN this man is great and the cheapest. We ate most nights in the bella blu in the hotel the food was superb so much like home and proper sausgaes and bacon for a fry in the morning. All in all I could not fault this hotel at all I loved it. Itll not be the last time I stay in Club anastaica

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Room Only, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Great all round for familys and groups of friends

Club Anastasia by tricia

Just returned from a2 week holiday.Hotel is clean and well maintained.Disappointed with the pools.large pool was 1.6M and smaller pool which i would consider the kids pool was also 1.6M.There is also a small shallow pool area that has stones at the bottom but this would only be suitable for very small children,not my 7 year old.Pool bar was expensive for food and drinks 3 small soft drinks were 11.25TL ,current rate is 2.2TL to the £.taking your own food and drinks to the pool area is not allowed and the staff will come over and tell you this if they see you with anything brought from the outside.Cocktails were 13-14TL Although they do have a daily special for 7-8TL.The entertainment was poor and repeated weekly.Staff only seem to make an effort with certain holidaymakers, the people who spend all their time around the pool and join in the pool games etc .I had a room overlooking the main road which was very noisy,constant noise from the bars and traffic.The usual games regarding sunbeds were played with people reserving them very early morning and showing up at the pool middle of the afternoon if at all.This was completely unnecessary as the pool area is quite big and there are loads of sunbeds.All the beds would be taken by 10-11am but the pool area would be empty.The hotel has good facilities but the several daily offers of haircuts,manicures ,photos etc gets on your nerves after a few days although a polite decline is enough.Staff were mostly efficient and friendly.I would rate the hotel quite high and would recomend it despite the concerns stated.

brilliant hotel by adamsons

We are just back from a 2 week stay at the anastasia and we had a great time.The hotel is spotless with the maid cleaning the apartment every day.The staff at the hotel really make your holiday special,they cannot do enough for you especially the staff at the havana bar.There are plenty of shops,bars and places to eat on your doorstep although we ate in the Bella Blu restaurant in the hotel most nights,the food is lovely.We booked our excurions in uncle john just round the corner from hotel and they were great very reasonable the jeep safari is so much fun it is a water fight between all the jeeps and my kids aged 10 and 12 loved it.This is one of the best hotels we have been to and would definitely go back again.Yetis,Serdar,Yacup,Volcan and everyone in the havana bar were great along with Rico and Eddie in the jewellers and Mohammet and Reggie in the hairdresses.Would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, self catering, Booked Independently

My First Holiday in Turkey by Emma xx

11 of us went to Club anastasia last year July 29th til August 12th for 2 weeks. Me and my boyfriend stayed in a room on our own in one of the studio apartments with a pool view. Our room was massive for just the two of us, especially the bedroom!!

In the room the only down fall was the shower/bath, we did not have a plug so we could not have a bath even if we wanted to and the bath was very narrow so when we had a shower there was not much room. The shower curtain has to be tucked in the bath otherwise there will be water all over the floor so we kept tripping over it because its too long. The Reps were ok,and very playful. The entertainment was good but it does repeat after one week. My boyfriends sister is scared of clowns and people with masks on, they had a show with people with masks on (the mask that looks like Scream)and they came into the audience, right up into peoples faces, one of them done it to my boyfriends sister and she punched it and had a pannick attack!! They should of warned people before they done that, but they did stop the show after that. We did not stay at the hotel for the Turkish night as none of us like the food. We were self catering which was handy because we could experience all the different restraunts.

The waterpark was brilliant, gives you a lovely tan as the water is salty and the park is high up. The turtle beach is lovely it is just the journey getting there that was a disaster, it was too hot and takes too long to get there. We have all booked to come back to Turkey this year but me and my boyfriend cant afford to go to Club Anastasia so we are going to Club Sunsmile instead, but eveyone we went with last year is going back to Anastasia!

But i would recommend Club Anastasia to anyone, it is great for families!!!

Emma xx

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Self Catering, booked with First Choice
  • Advice: Great, have to try it, perfect for families!!

a wicked holiday by sam_0904

i stayed in club anastasia on the end of sep 09,this hotel has everything you could wish for.The staff are sooooooooooooooo friendly and the maid service was excellent. the entertainment was great my kids loved every single minute of it espeacially the kids club.

The only thing i would fault is probably that thier wasnt much of a kids pool in the hotel, other then that it was grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat.

• Holiday details: Sep 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: great place
  • Activities: swimming with the dolphins is a must

best holiday :) by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

absolutely amazing holiday, the staff were really friendly and up for a laugh

the food was brilliant and really good value for money

im going to miss everything about club anastacia especially the increible people/staff i met :D

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently

1 2 38 »

Stayed at Club Anastasia? Share your insight.

Club Anastasia also called

• anastasia club
  • anastasia club marmaris
  • anastasia hotel marmaris
  • Address: Hatipirimi Mah. 133. Sok. No:9 Marmaris Merkez, Marmaris 48700, Turkey

Map for Club Anastasia Closest airport: Dalaman (DLM) 31.3 miles

Top traveller tips for Club Anastasia
  • by markbaxter

" bella blue in the anastasia,albatros bar,go on boose cruise book with uncle john "

• by traceybarrs@hotmail.co.uk

" Boat trips are always fun, September bar has good food and entertainment "

• by emlano

" a must do is a boat trip and go to see the harbour its well worth the walk. "

• by crowy

" AI BOAT TRIP "

• by Nikki_101

" My personalt favourite reasturant was the bad boys. "

• by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

" havana bar, jeep safari, club anastacia "

• by gwyn

" Just around the corner is a guy named Uncle John - do all your trips through him, I can recommend him. "