Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel

Food: 7/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 338 »
wouldnt go again! by esjai

GUESTS - we meet some really nice decent people on holiday but the rest were savvy loud rude and altogether scummy, one set of teenagers ripped up my littleness beach I had bought him that day, he left it in the sand pit and the next time he saw it it was in shreds, my boy was in tears, we were situated next to the big top, the loud booming music blasted through our apartment until midnight followed by drunk inconsiderate parents shouting and swearing they way past to their apartments, me and my partner, 5month old and my 6 year old were constantly tired! we heard fights and all sorts not what you expect from a family resort!

FOOD - You got the main hall only for breakfast, my god what a nightmare that was, it was packed and very stressful getting your food, lunch and dinner you have la tasca where the food is lovely and the pizza and pasta place which isn't so great and the main hall which is buffet style but I must say in each restaurant there is always lots of fruit, the food was good id say, I never got ill but it did get a bit repetitive

POOL - the pools were great, lovely and clean and the water park is great fun for the kids, only one life guard ( I saw anyway ) patrolling the 5 pools.

ROOMS - Well what can I say, very basic and in desperate need of updating, some of the things were rusty like the bottom of the fridge, our shower exploded everywhere but maintenance were very quick to attend, there was am old wooden sofa bed with a pull out bed underneath that pulled out and had legs at the bottom which pull out the make it higher, well the legs were so unstable the whole thing collapsed on my foot nearly breaking it, there was chunks missing out of the enamel of the bath and the bathroom mirror was rusty behind, not the nicest of place to stay, its rated a 3 star but its definitely only a 1 or a 2 star property. from the noise of the entertainment the window panes shook and vibrated in the worn wooden frames this went on till 12am.

LOCATION - Thomas cook run day trips to the water parks and various other attractions for approximately 50 euros pp but you are stuck there for the whole day, until 5pm, you could get a taxi for 100 euros each way! so we ended up not going to any of them and went to the local zoo safari, not a great location if you want to do day trips but the beach is beautiful and the tractor done up as a train will take u there but it don't take long to walk it.

STAFF - staff were great and they all work very hard and the cleaner are doing an amazing job, I had to move rooms as I was originally put on a top floor and reception had no problem in moving me, and even said if I waited an hour I could choose from the ones they were being vacated hat afternoon, Thomas cook reps were helpful and cheery.

KID CLUB - They have a wonderful kids club situated by the snack bar which the snack bar is open 1030 till 6 that do burgers, hotdogs chicken nuggets so you can feed the kiddies before they go in which is greats and the all inclusive drinks are there too, the kids club runs 3 times a day and is free and my boy really enjoyed it, they do have parties on they cost 10 euro each but isn't worth the money to be honest

SHOPS - they have 3 shops on site that sell the basics and souvenir's and inflatables, they have a spar but the shops are not owned by the hotels and I found a couple of the shop staff a bit moody especially when u have to take a faulty item back to them.

OVERALL - I think this hotel is just too busy and the people that attend the hotel need telling to be more considerate, they need more supervision i.e. security guards if they going to have that many people on site, there are over 600 apartments and I only ever saw one guard and not when the trouble started, and if the rooms had a good refurbish the hotel would be a nice place to be!

willy wonka choclate factory by mandy spencer

OMG wot a night mare kids getting lost and screaming all day parents laid round pool not watching them Thomas cook should be ashamed of them selfie far two many people on complex if you want a good hol and no kids this is not the place for you as for sa coma its self fab night life when you escape fr chocolate factory people packed like sardines round pools if health safety went in they would shut it down

• Holiday details: Sep 2012
  • Advice: when i was coming home

entertainment by ste59

just got back from the bouganvilla what a change from 5 years ago thomas cook need to put some thought in to the entertainment ,same show all the time when we where hear last time it was a diferent show every night some that staff did the rest was entertainers from other places,

the room was clean no air con that was hell slept on sun loungers just to stay cool ,we ate out in bars in sa coma we seen lots of people that where all inclusive eating out they said food was not good ,i wont be going back till thomas cook leave and somone else takes over and puts some money in to improving it loads need doing hotel staff very helpfull and friendly.

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: eat out

Brilliant by Claridge

I don't know what everyone moans about we loved it here our 6 year old son loved the pool. I wouldn't go all inclusive as you can eat up the road for better and more reasonable prices, Sa coma beach was lovely the cleaners done a great job and our beds where always clean. The only thing I would say as allot have is that you really need to watch the kids in the deep pool as to the design of the sides there was a couple of children that had to be resasitated which was a bit upsetting although I have to say they where not being watched as it took some time to find who the child belonged to! Overall we would go back again. Also we was lucky with the stuido as we had aircon but not all of the rooms have.

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Watch your kids in the big pool!!

Holiday from hell, Diarrhoea & sickness from food, no sleep and domestic violence in hotel by mumofonelovelyboy

Have just returned from this nightmare place, the worst holiday ever i wanted to go home after three days ! I went with my son All inclusive to find the food is cold unappetising and as we found to our cost- if you chance eating it you will spend the day in your room with Diarrhoea and sickness so much for enjoying your holiday.

Our room was not cleaned on arrival and despite three visits from the maid the bed was never changed. If you think you will be able to sleep here good luck as people run and shout in the corridors in drunken states until 2 or 3 am and no action is taken by the hotel to prevent this. We hardly slept all week.

There were several incidents on the friday evening of fighting and domestic violence in the hotel near us which was very scary for us and particulary children. The hotel didnt deal with it quickly took an hour to get police and screaming continued from 11pm to 4.30 am next day lovely on your holiday ! I asked for a flight home after that but couldnt get one or i would have gone.

Coffee and tea is only available in the morning the machines are covered up for the rest of the day as is the slush machine which is out of order 98% of the time. If your kids dont drink fizzy pop you have a problem as this is the only thing on offer. The childrens pool was unsupervised by the lifeguards and dangerous with children using inflatibles on the water slides, i had to call the lifeguard over on several occasions.The staff are rude moody and abusive shouting at children for no reason.

The only positive is the entertainments team which do a great job at the kids splash disco and seem to be enjoying themselves and are the only happy staff in the hotel. This hotel is more one star than three and i dont recommend it even to my worst enemy !!

• Holiday details: Aug 2012
  • Advice: Book somewhere else

AMAZING!!! by rachelj

just back from a week at the Bouganvilla and i have to say it was the best holiday ever!! extremely child friendly, the evening entertainment was suitable for both children and adults.. i would reccommend this hotel to anyone!!! free train brings you from the front door of the hotel right to the beach and shops and drops you back!! i would suggest goin all inclusive as the food and drink are amazing and well worth it!! didnt want to leave!!!!

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, Booked Independently

Butlins Holiday Camp by Heather1234

We really were not impressed with the hotel, next year we will go 4* or higher, worst place we have ever been, in all the years we have gone on hols. We will also go slightly later, as some of the British people there were an embarrassment. This hotel, let the resort down, and we are quite shocked it is under Thomas Cook's name. The hotel needs completly updating, and less people need to be there, as it is too crammed. Sa Coma beach was beautiful and this was where we went everyday to chill out, also the restaurants were fantastic, we ate mainly in the Spanish ones.

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, booked with Direct Holidays
  • Advice: Go to the beach

Not as good as expected by Deancrow

Went last year had plenty of fun but this year they cut back on everything.No bingo anymore,rooms cleaned 6 times out ov the 14days ov our stay!!!! Food wasn't up tooo much either.....very disappointed,as we couldn't wait to go back,we enjoyed so much last year.Need more life guards,as on 4 occasions children needed to be hospitalised through drowning!!!!!!

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, booked with Thomas Cook

Fantastic Hotel For Kids !! by sharvey

Just returned from Bouganvilla after a week All Inclusive with my famil y including 3 grand children ages 1yr, 2yrs and 5 yrs. Thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, totally for the kids everything you could wish for. Pools amazing, differnt sizes and activity pool is great!. Food what you expect, we did eat out twice in town, but you wouldn't go hungry, main restaurant has everything including show cooking like pork steaks, lovely salads, fresh bread, fish. Asian restaurant has smaller veriation of this but also has spring rolls, satay sticks, currys, etc. Then there is a pizza restaurant, all obviously have chips haha. Entertainment was again geared around the kids my grandchildren loved it, 5yr old grandaughter was on stage dancing with the team, who I must admit were fantastic. Kids creche and kids club onsite looked well equiped and staff very good, but did not put kids in there. Plenty of poolside entertainment but was not pushy at all, daily quiz, airobics, and music around the main pool area shich suited us as family love music, but may not suit every one. Overall everyone of the staff were smiley and helpful and apartments were spotless. Self service for lager and soft drinks which was great cos no queing at the bar, buy large plastic glasses from spar on site 50c for beers, can't go wrong! Must say prices onsite were good too not getting ripped off. Overall I would return but only with children. The beach is amazing do not miss a trip down to the front so lovely and shallow for the kids we only went one day and regretted it. Had a nice meal in "The Britannia" in Sa Coma one night, visited the market in S'Illott with a lovely cocktail there and a ride on the donkeys for the kids. The hotel has a train every half hour into Sa Coma which is great as the walk is a bit much in the heat with the kids, we did try it and wouldn't do it agaiin. Taxis are not expensive though into town and reception will ring you one for free, great staff, entertainment, pools fantastic, and ok food can't ask for more really.

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, Booked Independently

STAFF by aidomanaidan

Just back form a seven day holiday from bouganvilla park apartments.JESUS what a hell hole.Family of 4 with 2 kids boy of 8yrs and girl of 5yrs of age.my little girl got 1 hour of arts and craft in 7 days,and that's it.My son got 40 mins of soccer and that's it.Staff extremely rude,no smiles especially reception area.We went self catering and told we had to hire a kettle and toaster plus give a deposit for each item which is a joke.Cleaning of our rooms was 3 times a week which is good enough as we also cleaned it every day but they did not clean or change any of the bed sheets in any of the rooms??????????.KIDS theme holiday it was NOT...

ADULTS THEME ONLY.WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYBODY...

Great for kids by Pauline P

Had a really good holiday here, great for children full of families, complex spotless, staff very helpful our apartment wasn't suitable so asked to be moved not a problem gave me a choice of 2 other apartments. Apartment was cleaned well. We were self catering as we had a 2yr & 3yr old with us which was fine, we would have liked a kettle but had to hire one. We will be going back next year as kids loved all the pools, bungee trampolines,bouncy castle, go karts all in the complex. It is a 30mins walk from resort and beach but the wee train is handy.

• Holiday details: Jun 2012, Booked Independently

Butlinsvilla Park Apartments by jeff12345

We spent two weeks all inclusive recently at bougan villa, what a holiday from hell, on arriving it looked like we had travelled back in time to a butlins camp full of chavs and gypsies.

The location is a 30 minute walk with children to local shops, the beach, tobacconist and supermarket, there is a tractor - towed cattle wagon that runs every 30 minutes (except 1-2pm and all day sunday)problem is this shuttle usually has a queue long enough to fill it twice so you could wait hours.

The main pool and childrens pool is saltwater, but is very large.

Sunbeds around the pool are all reserved by 8am, people laying towels on sunbeds at 6.30am in there pajamas was a regular and sad sight.

There was only one bar open on the whole site during the day, the place was packed but they failed to open any other bars?

The food served at all three restaurants was tepid at best and you had to queue out of the door like school children to get a meal.

The dining area is overcrowded and on occasion we had to take it in turn to sit down due to lack of furniture, setting your own table, collecting your cuttelry and gathering chairs is a daily occurance.

We failed to find a member of staff that could actually smile or say good morning.

The cleaning of the apartment consisted of the maids changing the towels, during our tweek week sentence the floors where not moped or brushed even once, the sheets where not changed at all despite reporting it to reception twice, the apartment was grubby and need of urgent revamp with no air conditioning and a view of a wall 5 feet away from the balcony.

Bourgan Villa has been our worst holiday in fourty years of travel and i would not return if paid to go there.

• Holiday details: Jun 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Hire a car and don,t go all inclusive.

1 2 338 »

Stayed at Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel? Share your insight.

Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel also called

• bouganvilla hotel
  • Bouganvilla Park Apartments
  • bouganvilla sa coma
  • Address: C/ Margaritas 1, Majorca 07687, Spain

Map for Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel Closest airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) 33.9 miles

Top traveller tips for Hi! Bouganvilla Aparthotel
  • by hollster

" only go with young children "

• by Max

" good clean room, brill pool, lots for kids to do "

• by a fellow traveller

" Best for familys and couples "

• by Laity

" Great English Pubs as you walk into Sa coma "

• by kellsbells

" if you have kids take cash as entertainment stops at 4pm and starts again at 7:30 arcades are not free "

• by Audrey McEwan

" Two pools only drinks available round big pool need to walk a distance to get a drink from bar, inform your guest not cattered for adults only "

• by bertie boo

" go self catering and do your own thing outside the apts "

• by sharvey

" Ask for apartment around main pool as these seemed to be the most nicest ones "