Rey Don Jaime Hotel

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Rey Don Jaime Hotel

1 2 37 »
fantastic holiday

"just returned from our holiday at the Rey Don Jame and i can say its a great family hotel ,lovely food ,we were all inclusive and found the food to be of a high standard and a good variety . the rooms are very clean though basic but you have all you need .the staff were very friendly and the entertainment staff were exceptional in my opinion and really added to our holiday experience .Santa Posna is a beautiful place to stay and this hotel is good value for money ,the only criticism i have is i didn't think the air con was efficient enough at the hotel compared to others Ive stayed at but would return again ."

• Holiday details: Jul 2013, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: the boat trips are good fun and western water park is also a good day out
by Michelle E

Fantastic hotel

"Just returned from 2week holiday at this great hotel and we have booked for another 2weeks in October. It's an excellent location just a few minutes from the beach, all the staff in the hotel are so friendly and helpful they are like one big family

the rooms are clean and bright plenty of space for your clothes. The entertainment caters for children and adults. There wasn't,anything I disliked about the hotel or the staff although you do have to be up early to get your towels down to the pool area to grab a sun bed,I saw some people as early as 7 15am starting to queue to get a parasol. I am (allergic to gluten) and the hotel manager and the chef made sure I had food without gluten, although there was food that I could eat they went out of their way to purchase food from the supermarket so to any coealics out there try the Rey Don Jamiee and I sure you will have good food without any upset tummies as often is the case when you go abroad.

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, booked with Thomson
by Mary S

un-impressed

"Just back from this Hotel. Not one of my choice was given this by Thomas Cook as substitute. I booked to go to 4star Punta Del Mar. 3days before departure I was advised that Punta Del Mar was closed due to refurbishment.

and was going to Rey Don Jamie (3 star) from start to finish this hotel was not suitable to my requirements the room was at the side of the Hotel with no view as such just Bin wagons and other hotels. Entertainment was very poor about 15yrs out of date (Bingo Bongo) the every night they relied on the guest to spin out entertainment. Pool Area very poor not enough umbrella shades for the size of the area. Finally the terrible sewer smell outside of hotel which would waft into outdoor terrace area.

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Direct Holidays
by valiant

5stars for a 3 stars

"What a lovely place santa ponsa. Just had a fab week at this hotel pleanty of sunbeds. Great staff esp Max. Will come again with my family. 5 stars. And british tv. You rent the remote but get the mony back so fine."

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Thomson
by Christine W

Back again !!!!!!

"Me and the wife returning to the Rey Don for the 13th time this year along with our daughter her fiance ,my brother in law and his missus.Can't fault this hotel at all,the staff we have grown old with ,and the new young staff are friendly happy and very helpfull.Great food and entertainment for everyone ,try the pub inside the hotel for late night drink.We have seen a lot of changes over the last 22years some for the better but i still prefered the traditional spanish style reception area,but we are back again this August for 2 weeks. We shall head for Toms Bar 5 min walk away ,might see you there. Tony Cath &family"

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, Half Board, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: As nice as santa ponsa is ,visit the markets by bus,day trips from the hotel all over the island so much to see.
by Tony Cath & family

fantastic

"we stayed for 9 nights me my husband and my 73 years old mum, we loved it, great food very clean and the entertainment brillint especially for the children max and the team were great. we will return next year with our grandchildren!"

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: take a travel kettle
by we,ll be back

Fab holiday again

"Just bak from 3rd time at this hotel

When we arrived thought oh no olly has gone but max and rosh worked even harder than usual

Rooms are not the biggest but you are hardly in them

We will be back next yr

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Thomson
by Lesleyr

horrendous

"Arrived at the Rey Don on the 7th June with my husband , son (30yrs old) and partner (she is 21 years old). We all thought this is terrific. Lovely room, friendly staff and good food. Met some lovely people and we were all truly enjoying ourselves, until the 15th June and then all hell let loose. Through the doors of the hotel came 400 Spanish students. They completely took over the hotel. The noise in every area of the hotel was horrendous and there was absolutely no control over them. Going for meals was a nightmare as was round the pool, as was trying to listen to the entertainment. We were so glad we had only another three days to go on our holiday, because there is no way we could have suffered what was going on in this hotel. Shame on the management who gave no consideration whatsoever to the other holiday makers. First time in this hotel and because of what happened would not return or recommend it. In fact all other holiday makers should have got a refund for persevering with the horrendous noise. Also shame on Thomson for not notifying there customers that this was likely to happen. They occupy 40% of the rooms in the hotel, and as far as I am aware the same thing happened last year so they must have known about this invasion, but then again they'd taken our money and that was that."

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Thomson
by zara

Satisfaction

"Having checked many reviews of this hotel, over 90% of which were very positive, I decided to book a 10 day all inclusive holiday there. I was more than a little doubtful that such enthusiasm was to be believed for the hotel but, I have to eat my words, we had a wonderful time. The staff were friendly and helpful, the standard of catering certainly exceeded our needs and the entertainment was first class, with particular mention of Max, he's a 24 hr star in his own right. I would have no fears to encourage anyone to holiday there, and simply relax, soak up the sun and be entertained to your hearts content. Sheer 10 days of heaven."

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: You simply must try this hotel.
  • Good For: Beach, Skiing
by Lord Maesteg

Excellent holiday! Would definitely recommend!

"We stayed at The Rey Don Jaime for a week in August and had a wonderful time! We chose to book the all inclusive option and we were so glad we did. The food was fantastic, full English breakfast everyday and meat carved most nights, delicious jacket potatoes each night and a large spacious restaurant.

The drinks were wonderful: slush puppies, chocolate milk, fresh orange, ice cool bottled water, lager, rum, local malibu and many more. The queues were sometimes big but they let you order more than 1 drink which was brilliant.

The hotel itself is in an excellent location, near the beach and shops. The entertainment exceeded our expectations and every night there was a show and a full entertainment program during the day which included games for both adults and children. The entertainers work so so hard and really do an excellent job!

A wonderful, enjoyable holiday! Suitable for everyone, young, old, families, couples. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Excellent location and wonderful hotel!
by The Trevsters

Best Hotel

"Amazing place, very friendly staff, nice pool, nice dining room, nice everything really. you will never want to leave the hotel with max and oli, amazing peopele, amazing entertainment, great with kids and adults. Best holiday i have had. its more than a 3 star defo."

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
by adam97

brilliant holiday

"stayed for one week 18th July.Had our son and three grand children with us.This is the 5th time we have stayed here.a wonderful hotel in all ways,good food clean rooms entertainment fantastic Max Oli and rosh are the best.If you want a wonderful holiday this is your place Thanks to the staff in all departments Auld Bruce Norma Bingo bruce and grandkids"

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, half board, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: all you want in a holiday
by auld bruce

1 2 37 »

Map for Rey Don Jaime Hotel Closest airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) 13.3 miles

Top traveller tips for Rey Don Jaime Hotel
  • by RobHutton

" Palmeria Bar. Disco Inferno. Aquavison. WesternWater Park. "

• by valiant

" Get yourself to The Beach Area 5mins walk away "

• by Mary Stabler

" Just a few minutes walk to get the bus to the Market or Palma. "