Everest Hotel

Good

Service: 9.5/10
Cleanliness: 9.5/10
Location: 9.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Everest Hotel

1 2 »
Home from Home

"We booked an apartment which was self catering as we walked into the room we were a little bit disappointed but we thought well we are here lets just have a good time. Thats exactly what we did the apartment was basic but was always very clean and if you are looking for a cheap and cheerful holiday this is the place to be. The people were very friendly and we found that the other holiday makers come back year after year which proves how good it is. There was no problems getting a sunbed in the mornings so there was no need to get up to early. Serkan arranged our transfers from the airport so there was no hassle to get transport when we got there. All in all i would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants basic but clean."

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Cheap and Cheerful
by emma leeming

Excellent summer holiday

"We were recommended this hotel by some friends of ours who had visited twice.

We had a fabulous two week holiday at Everest Hotel, we stayed in an apartment, which had everything we needed for a comfortable stay.

The swimming pool area is immaculate, and there are plenty of sunbeds and parasols if you want a shady spot (essential in July!). The bar area is next to the pool and there is a great selection of drinks, snacks and meals on offer. There is also a shaded lounge area with a TV/DVD so you can relax out the sunshine when it gets too hot. Table football and pool are also available free of charge.

Serkan and his lovely family are so helpful and friendly. It is very much like you are staying with good family or friends, as they are always on hand to help, and Serkan's gorgeous little boy can often be seen having fun in the swimming pool!

The hotel is surrounded by picturesque mountains, and this keeps the area cooler than in the town or at the beach (Olu Deniz).

The nearby areas of Ovacik and Hisaronu are only about a 10 minute stroll away, and there are plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from, also plenty of shops for buying your souvenirs etc.

Hisaronu Market day is Monday, and that is quite a fun experience!

You can get further afield on the 'Dolmus' buses which you can pick up anywhere on the main road, and they can take you to Olu Deniz Beach or Fetihye. They are very easy to use. Taxis are also always available in the town but we quite enjoyed the walk back to the hotel each evening after our meal in the town.

We would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a relaxing holiday without all the rowdy holidaymakers around the poolside.

We will definitely visit again and would give the hotel 10/10, there are no problems at all with a holiday at Everest Hotel.

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Plenty of restaurants, bars and shops
  • Activities: Boat Trip and Scuba Diving
by fredanddiane

Diane & Martin Sheffield

"Been coming here twice a year since 1998, so this proberbly be our 21st time here. Love Serkan, Rukia, Alper,Mider and Kamal and not forgeting Sada and her family and Guchin. The hotel is great clean and tidy and has a good all round atmosphere. Highly reccomended to all, cant wait for the next visit."

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Bed & Breakfast, Booked Independently
by martinshaw11

First holiday in turkey we went...

"First holiday in turkey we went Allocation on arrival. We were taken to Hotel Everest and were more than happy with the lay-out. Close enough to town to stroll in, and far enough to not be bothered by loud music etc.

Serkan and his family really push the boat out when it comes to looking after you. Food and accomodation is excellent, pool kept pristine and with Serkans dad in the bar, it never closes. Many late nights were spent chatting with other residents about the days events, and with Serkan on hand, these were easily booked and very cheap.

Second holiday we E-mailed Serkan and booked flight only. He had us picked up at the airport and straight to hotel. Same on outward journey, and all in the price!

If you want looking after, this is definately the place to stay.

Trips were easily booked through the hotel and were excellent value.The Bus to city cheap and the markets a fantastic experience. Food in the town was really good with plenty of variety, and the town felt comfortable and safe. Locals are really into having a laugh with tourists, and are friendly and courteous.

My rating out of 100 for Hotel Everest.........110 !!!

by Other Trev & Pam Steele

Been to the same hotel four times in...

"Been to the same hotel four times in a row. Serkan and his family are very warm and welcoming people. The pool area is lovely and the weather is great to. The food is very nice. Had great times here and met new people as well which they are lovely people. We keep in contact with them we have great times together. If you ever visit Turkey go to everest hotel you'll love it!!"

by J Tarragan

i would recommend this hotel to...

"i would recommend this hotel to eveyone. serkan and his family are so welcoming, warm and friendly. me and my family have stayed in the hotel four years in a row we love it. we've met a brill family there and keep in touch with each other and had some great weekends together. give this hotel a try you'll love it too"

by Ja Tarragan

Super place a must holiday for all...

"Super place a must holiday for all just situated outside Hisonaru. Nice 10-15 minute stroll down the road to the bustling town full of restaurants and shops. Olu Deniz is a bus ride away.

The hotel is great, clean and the staff are friendly pool is cleaned daily and Serkan can organise all your trips with a phone, call cutting out the operators.

Weather is a little cooler than Olu Deniz cos there is a mountain breeze but do not be fooled by this as you can still be roasted.

I can recommend this hotel as a good base for exploring the delights of Turkey.

by millers1966

After reading some good and bad...

"After reading some good and bad reports regarding this hotel we went there in 2003/2004/2005 and on all three occasions we had a better time than the first.

Serkan and his family cannot do enough for you, At first I was against going to Turkey but decided to give it a go. We booked through Serkan and he dealt with all transfers to and from the hotel.

Anybody who goes here and does not enjoy the company of Serkan and his family and enjoy the Turkish way of life, the beautiful surroundings, and the hustle and bustle of the town need a good shake as we totally enjoyed our three holidays there.

by D Parkes

After years of persuasion by my...

"After years of persuasion by my parents my husband two children and my self went to the Everest this year for two weeks. We were not disappointed it was fabulous. The hotel was basic but the family more than made up for this it was very friendly and the pool was the nicest cleanest pool I have ever been in. the rooms were cleaned every day and linen and towels changed regularly. We went thinking before we even went to turkey that next year we would go back to Minorca our usual haunt but I think we will be going back to the Everest.

The town was lovely and there was plenty of really nice places to eat my two children really enjoyed it and their used to busier holidays and kids clubs. The family were really helpful and organised trips and the beach safari which is a must.

by  D  Brown

Great hotel, family run, very...

"Great hotel, family run, very friendly, most helpful, very clean would highly recommend this hotel and apartments.

All the guests seem to be revisiting for a number of years. Go on give it a try! Turkey and its people are great. Restaurant beside the pool; fruit trees in the gardens; peaceful area and only a short walk to the centre of town or a short bus/taxi ride away.

Want to hire a car ask at the reception, want to go on a boat ride ask at reception, whatever you need they will help you get it, I know we will be back next year to this hotel.

by W Hoey

My wife and I had a great holiday at...

"My wife and I had a great holiday at this hotel, we enjoyed it so much it is our intent to return in 2007. It must be said that my wife is not a holiday person and would much prefer to remain at home, now she can't wait to return.

Not only did we have a great holiday but we now have a convert to holidays in Turkey. The family who own this hotel are attentive and friendly without being intrusive, ask for and they will help with any problem you may have, it is their wish you should enjoy your holiday.

This is not an expensive holiday destination but it is a beautiful Country nearly as good as Ireland. Thank you to the whole family.

by W Hoey

My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks...

"My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks last September and it was one of the best holidays we have ever had. Although it is very basic the rooms were very comfortable and cleaned every day. Serkan and his family just cannot do enough for you. In fact when most of the guests went out for the afternoon it was just like having your own private villa.

The hotel is well situated away from the hustle and bustle of Hisonarou which is only a 10 minute walk away. Also if you want to get about to other resorts you can use the dolmus (small bus) which will pick you up anywhere along the bus route and it is very cheap to use. Susan and I had the Turkish breakfast every day with tea or coffee and not once did we feel poorly.

We would certainly go back to the Everest and not think twice about taking our daughter her husband and the 2 grandsons with us.

by E Richardson

1 2 »

Map for Everest Hotel Closest airport: Dalaman (DLM) 21.9 miles

Top traveller tips for Everest Hotel
  • by martinshaw11

" Fez Bar,beach and good for shopping "