Marco Polo Hotel

Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Marco Polo Hotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 »
Lovely, luxe and friendly hotel by DiscoverExplore

Marco Polo; what a great and very luxe hotel! The hotel has a good location and the service is also good. Every day we got new towels and every day they made the rooms clean. The rooms are also big and the rooms has soft beds. Marco Polo has also een nice swimmingpool and service over there was also great, they gave us towels at the pool. The breakfast in the hotel was very, very good. There was a good buffet!

If you go to Dubai, Marco Polo hotel is definitely recommended!!

• Holiday details: May 2012, Booked Independently

Great swimming pool, nice food, great stay by MTT-team-11

The Marco Polo hotel is a beatiful hotel with big rooms and nice, soft beds (except for the extra bed they put in the room when you stay with 3 persons)

The swimmingpool was nice and service over there was great, they gave us towels and cleaned regularly..

The breakfast was very nice, for everybody there was someone they liked.. Not only Asian, but also European food.

The only negative point was that it was not allowed to dance in the bar from the hotel and that alcoholic drinks were really expensive, so it did not turn out to be the party that we had expected, but there were other clubs and bars were very close.

After all, we have had a pleasant stay at the Marco Polo Hotel.

Wonderful stay at Marco Polo by Charles & Kevin

We stayed at the hotel for three nights and had a great time in Dubai. The hotel has got a nice pool, a bar and a club. The room was well equiped with a nice bathroom.

Excellent hotel by Erik&Talitha

The Marco Polo Hotel located in Dubai has given me a great experience. The rooms and the rest of the hotel looked nice and well maintenanced. Unfortunately wifi is only available in the lobby and not in the room. It is however possible to have internet in your room when you have a laptop with you.

Breakfast was extensive. There were many kinds of food also oriented on western people. There was a swimmingpool which was nice and clean.

Stop go to another hotel by A TripAdvisor Member

I am upset I have to give this thing one star. I wish it had a selection for no stars. The staff was horrible. This is the only hotel I have gone to in the world where the staff was out right rude. If you did not have any contact with the staff this place is at best a 2 star hotel. The rooms were a step above a road side motel just because it had a safe and an ice box. I booked a full bed they gave me a twin bed. It took an argument to get the full bed I booked. This was after telling them on the phone “are you sure I have a full sized bed?” before I got there with the reply of “yes”. The night club they had was horrible all it did was keep you up at night. I would have not minded it if the night club was packed I would have spent some time down there but it played loud music with no body there. The most people I seen in that club at any one time was 6 – 10 people who looked like board guests. Stay away from this hotel It is terrible I give it a no star review.

A Good Stay by Peterl

We recently had the pleasure to stay at the Marco Polo Dubai (3rd to 6th April 2006). I was a little apprehensive of what to expect having read other reviews on this site.

Well, I don't know where some of your other reviewers stayed but our stay was magnificent from start to finish and we were sorry to leave. We experienced none of the issues some of the other reviewers complained of. Firstly, the call to prayer – IT IS A SLICE OF THE LOCAL CULTURE. If that disturbs you, get used to it or stay out of the Middle East as there is a Mosque on every other corner! Personally I struggled to hear it! Second over flying aircraft – Dubai is a busy place and ALL hotels that I previously used in Dubai have this issue but no flight during our stay disturbed us – we were too busy enjoying the hospitality of the hotel and its staff.

I will definitely stay at the Marco Polo again, as I work in the Middle East and commute from Saudi Arabia and South Africa. I would recommend the hotel for both business and pleasure. Our thanks go to the GM and his team for making our stay a memorable one!

less than wonderful..a lot less by Vintagebabe

..on business and this was just an overnight stay because of flight times. It was "sold as a 4* with 5* service". Not so. The service and staff were very helpful and pleasant. The rooms were very ordinary with rather small beds...for the price, I would not stay there again. In fact when we flew in to actually stay, we booked another hotel.

Definitely not a 4 star, probably wouldn't stay there again by Munu

It was definitely not what i expected when i agreed to stay there - the rooms and bathrooms were definitely not of 4-star standard. The air in our room was really stale, but we couldn't even air it out because our windows could not open. The bathroom was pretty dismal and the carpets in the rooms were stained.

Yes, the staff are very friendly and helpful, but still, this hotel is sooooo not of 4-star standard.

Mediocre Hotel by Entropy786

This is aupposed to be a 4 star hotel but deserves only 2 stars. The rooms and service were mediocre. Bathrooms were really old and need to be modernised. Hot water seems to be a problem and seems to become only luke warm after a few minutes into a shower. I would not stay there again

Good value by Freo

Despite some negative reviews, we found this place to be quite good. Yes the planes do fly over very close but not lound enough to wake you from your sleep. The rooms were spotless and well appointed. Service is friendly and helpful although it lacks the polish of what we would be used to from a four stay hotel. Our only complaint was they did some maintenance during the day which made it impossible to indulge in an afternoon nap.

We didn't try any of the restaurants in the hotel but the buffet breakfast was more than adequate and well presented.

Planes and Prayers make for a poor nights sleep! by R1

Not the best hotel I've stayed in. The staff were very helpful and friendly, but the standard of the accomodation was not good. The actual bedroom was okay, but the bathroom was certainly very tired and the tiles around the bath were really dirty. Although we got clean towels every day they were very grey in colour; not clean and white which is what I think they were supposed to be. You can certainly hear the noise of the planes during the middle of the night and every night at 4.30 am you can hear prayers being broadcast across loud speakers over Dubai, this lasted for about 10 minutes and both me and my husband couldn't sleep while this was happening. Don't know whether that's just at certain times of year, but it was certainly annoying when you want a nights sleep. We were only in Dubai for 3 nights for a stopover, but I certaintly wouldn't stay in this hotel if I were to return to Dubai.

Nice by Manal

Service was great. Clean rooms. Great transport / shuttle to & from popular locations. Buffet breakfast was fantastic. Walking distance to restaurants. Just becareful if you are a single female traveller, you could be mistaken for a prostitute walking the streets ... terrible but true unfortunatley.

1 2 »

Stayed at Marco Polo Hotel? Share your insight.

Marco Polo Hotel also called

• hotel marco polo
  • marco polo dubai
  • marco polo hotel dubai
  • Address: Al Muteena St PO Box 25570, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Map for Marco Polo Hotel Closest airport: Dubai International (DXB) 2.6 miles

Top traveller tips for Marco Polo Hotel
  • by Erik&Talitha

" The Marco Polo Hotel is not located in the centre and there was not much to do in its surrounding area. "