Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel

Stayed at Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel?

Share your opinion.

Good

Service: 8.5/10
Food: 8.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »
I stayed at Las Dalias with my...

"I stayed at Las Dalias with my teenage son on an all inclusive and had a very enjoyable holiday.

All the staff were very polite and friendly.The food in the restaurant was very nice and plenyful,always served with a smile from the many chefs who are always cooking meat and fish in front of you.

The only problem we encountered was on the last day as we wasnt informed beforhand that once you check out at 12.00 noon then everything ends on the all inclusive and meals also for the half board guest,which is ok if you have an early flight.You can pay 14 euros each if you want to stay all inclusive for the rest of the day not sure what half board guest do for evening meal though.

We would certainly visit this hotel again and recomend it to friends and family.

by M L

We have just returned from a...

"We have just returned from a fantastic holiday. The hotel staff are very friendly you are welcomed with a glass of champagne or bucks fizz. Our room was on the fifth floor with a sea/pool view, plenty of room for three with a spacious balcony. The hotel was clean and well kept. There were plenty of sun beds around the pool, the hotel supply towels for the pool free of charge. There is organised activities throughout the day, the night time enternainment was the usual you would expect parrot show, magician, abba tribute act etc. The food was varied and delicious, every evening there are three chefs cooking different meats and fish. The hotel is in a great location close to a choice of beaches, shops and bars. The only thing I could find wrong with the hotel was the carpet on the stairs and landing leading to the bedrooms needs replacing. Would go back to this hotel and would recomend to family and friends.

Before I end the organised trips with the reps are very expensive, there are lots of shops and booths that organise the same trips with english speaking tour guide for half the price. The markets are worth a visit if you are looking for fake gucci bags, wooden jewellery or pashminas.

by J Bolderson

Fantastic Holiday. The hotel was...

"Fantastic Holiday. The hotel was beyond our expections, we would recomend the hotel to anyone. The staff were polite and helpful at all times. The childrens entretainment, kids club, food and loction all very good. We Would go back there."

by N Rall

Just returned from a very enjoyable...

"Just returned from a very enjoyable stay at this hotel. Staff very friendly, food was very good and a varied selection of entertainment each night.

I e-mailed the hotel prior to my stay and requested a third floor room overlooking the pool. On arrival we were allocated a lovely room with a very long balcony which included two sun loungers,complete with table and chairs. Ideal as late afternoon around pool it became a little crowded and we were able to enjoy the last of the sunshine from our own balcony.

Room was a good size, air conditioned, and kept very clean.

Staff at this hotel were always friendly and willing to help at all times.

Restaurant offered a good selection of food, with various chef's cooking food as you waited, and always served with a smile.

Good selection of drinks available on all inclusive, and you could pay a supplement for branded drinks.

Two large pools, one heated, and one small pool for young children. This hotel suited the 40+ age group, and was popular with retired people. The hotel included English, French, Spanish, and German guests and had a very good atmosphere at all times. Ideal for older age groups, but not for young late night revellers.

Would recommend this hotel, and would return for another holiday.

by P O''Brien

Visited Tenerife in October last year...

"Visited Tenerife in October last year and we had a lovely relaxing break. The hotel is very clean, the staff exceptionally friendly and the rooms and faciliteis are all very good and the entertainment was good too. This hotel was excellent value for money and we certainly had our monies worth.

You can help yourself to drinks and ice-creams by the pool most of the day. You can be waited on in the loby if you feel that you would like to be treated that extra special.

We really enjoyed our break and meal times were nice. You help yourselves to a good selection of foods, including salads, freshly cooked meats, potatoes and vegatables. It tends to be the same food but that is typical for the spanish-pork/chicken. The tables are cleared away quickly and if you require waiter service for drinks this an option too. Or you can help yourself at the mini bar.

The hotel is centred near everything, shops, supernmarket and bars and restaurants.

We had many a strolls out and eaten snacks on a few occasions at the near by Los Cristionos and we had an excellent evening meal in Fortuna in the same town. This was recommend and it is a must. Cheap and excellent quility. I've never had a fillet steak like it and i was thinking of it for days.

There was the three of us, my husband, my 10 year old son and myself.

This was my third visit to Tenerife. The last time being 12 years ago. It is still cheap and cheerful and excellent value for money abd of course you get the nice weather.

I recommend this hotel.

by L Ormshaw

We have just spent the first week of...

"We have just spent the first week of the New Year at this hotel, we had such a good time we have already booked for the same time next year.

As this was our first time going all inclusive we did have reservations, but we need not have worried, the food was great well presented and had something for everyone.

Our two children 10 and 16 both met lots of friends and the children’s Maxi club kept our son well entertained.

The location was excellent and to be honest we hardly left the hotel due to everyone being so relaxed and chilled.

Staff were always happy to attend to your needs, very helpful and always smiling.

I look forward to going back next year.

by M CAMERON

Just returned from Las Dalias for...

"Just returned from Las Dalias for Christmas and New Year with all our family. It was an absolutely fantastic holiday and cannot find fault with the hotel. The staff were very friendly and most helpful. The effort put in for Christmas and Hogmanay celebrations by everyone made it very special which was perfect for our first Christmas away from home.

The food was superb with plenty of choice. The hotel was spotless both outside and in. The effort and friendliness of the entertainment team was second to none. There was always plenty to do but the entertainers were never pushy and the activities were not in your face. All of us would not hesitate to go back to Las Dalias.

by L Gibb

Stayed at the Dalias in July 2007 and...

"Stayed at the Dalias in July 2007 and had such a fantastic holiday that we returned in December for a pre-Christmas break.

The weather was brilliant and the Dalias was just as good as in the July. The food is outstanding and the staff will bend over backwards to deal with any requests. We gave it a 9 out of 10 because we like to leave some room for improvement.

Tenerife appears to be getting less popular as a tourist resort I think this may be due to the stopping of taking children out of school in term time.

I love the Dalias and will be returning again in July 2008.

by C D Jones

Just returned from this lovely clean...

"Just returned from this lovely clean wonderful hotel. My two kids age 13, 15 loved it they made lots of friends and enjoyed every day here, don’t believe what people write about some of these hotels go for yourself.

The food was brilliant and so was the service at this hotel! In fact we loved it so much we have booked up for the summer!

Lots to do around the hotel in the daytime and this kept my 15 year old son busy as teenagers get bored very quickly also there are lots of good entertainment evenings arranged there was fashion shows, magic shows all kinds it was very good in fact we did not need to leave the hotel and most important we felt very safe here which is the main reason for us returning next summer.

The hotel staff were lovely and very helpful, and during the day there was plenty of food and snacks available and kids could help themselves to ice cream and drinks all day!!

Also what I thought was good was if we went out for the day they also organised packed lunches for you so you did not need worry about buying food to take , you can stay here all boards but we chose all inclusive and I would say it was very good value for money.

by T Wilfort

I have just returned from Las Dalias....

"I have just returned from Las Dalias. Before I booked this hotel I read all the reviews I could and was happy to book it as there were no bad ones, apart from a couple of people with minor problems.

I emailed the hotel asking for a high room facing the pool. On arrival I was allocated a room on the 7th floor overlooking the pool with a fantastic view of the sea (recommended). Although the rooms were small because there is no kitchen, everything in the food line is on hand all day. In between meals if you’re all inclusive there is burgers, hotdogs, chips and Spanish omelettes on hand by the pool.

I could not fault this hotel, the staff were very friendly and obliging. The range of food in the restaurant was excellent and was different every night. The entertainment was good too, with a bird demonstration including eagles and owls. One night it was snakes, I have a picture of me and my daughters boyfriend with a boa constrictor around our necks.

The pools are fantastic; plenty of space, very clean. There is a gym which was not on the website which must be new. I could go on all day!

In general, I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone, including my parents and close family, it is that good. ENJOY!

by K Yardley

We have stayed at the Las Dalias 5...

"We have stayed at the Las Dalias 5 previous times in the last 2 years and are heading back for the October school week. We have never failed to have a brilliant holiday there and I am sure we will go back on a regular basis. The staff are the most friendly Spanish people we have come across , the food is excellent .

A slight disappointment is the entertainment but it's adequate enough to see you through until 10 at night until you go out.

Nice walks to go during the day and good entertainment a few hundred yards away. me and my family look forward to our return.

by R KELLY

When I arrived at the Hotel it was...

"When I arrived at the Hotel it was very busy, there was a very, very long que at the reception and by the time we got to be served, had had finished and the staff were having there lunch break.

The food was nice, good pool, good tennis court and a Spectacular View from the 9th floor. As we have been twice now, we have been both on the 7th floor and the 2nd floor. When we were on the 7th it was much, much better. The higher you are, the better.

I would recommend it to anyone but old people.

I would defiantly go to a Iberstar again!

8/10 is my overall rating. It would have been ten, but the Entertainment and the reception wasn’t at high standards!

by Other George Bailey

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

Map for Iberostar Las Dalias Hotel Closest airport: Tenerife South Reina Sofia (TFS) 10.2 miles