Pineta Park

Food: 5.5/10
Value: 6.5/10
Cleanliness: 6.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Pineta Park

1 2 311 »
Make sure you are booked into a room !!!!

"My Son is at this hotel now with his girlfriend. They arrived last night to be told there were no rooms even though they had full documents of booking with them. They slept in the basement last night and are now still waiting in the lobby to be sorted out, along with 6 other couples and a family ! No rep has got to see them yet and the hotel reception are useless. They are only there for a week and have spent up to now in the basement room or reception !!! The hotel might be nice we don't know but the reception don't care and are not intrested, so i would stay clear."

by Liz P

Excellent hotel !!!

"We have just retuned after a week stay at this hotel and wish we had booked up for two weeks. The reps crazy barney ,tommy , jay and two others whos names I can't remember were absolutley fab. You will hear barney before you see him. Lol. We found all staff in hotel to be very nice specially the waiters in the restaurants and bar areas. We became good friends with alibelli and ismail atci. My son joseph thought he looked like ronaldo. The food was turkish but you could alo get freshly made omellettes and panakes off the chef. If you want full english breakfasts then go to spain or elsewhere . Don't listen to bad reveiws and if you want five star luxury well go to a five star hotel. We all loved it and can't wait for our two wk stay there next year. Carol,david and joseph from tyne and wear england"

• Holiday details: Aug 2013, Booked Independently
by David J

very good

"stayed here 2 years ago, great hotel friendly staff,very entertaining,food was lush, the only thing I found was the need for sun beds,people were putting towels on beds to safe for the next day,and one day we did it someone moved r towel and took our beds. last year we went to Majorca and had no problem getting beds,even in the afternoon there were loads of free beds. other then that a fab holiday one we will remember forever xx"

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, Booked Independently
  • Advice: get a seaview room, it was great watching everyone going past on the scooters,and the market oposite.
by Stacey V

Filthy hotel. June 2013

"Got back fri 28th june.This hotel is filthy.around pool area floor, has not seen a jet wash or any cleaning chemicals.

Sun beds and tables are dirty , not been cleaned all season. Most sun beds are broken.

The pool bars are dirty, wasps and flies all the time, because cleaning is not being done.

Worst looking bar I've ever seen, gas bottles on show, dirty buckets.

4/5 star this is a joke.

Food is cheap, tasteless, same every day , salad , chicken, would not give to a dog.

TABLES DIRTY, Dirty salt, pepper pots, table runners dirty , never seen an iron.

We complained, manager never even contacted us.

My mother was sick, took almost an hour for someone to come, they didn't even swill it away.

PLEASE DON'T GO.

• Holiday details: Jun 2013, booked with Truly travel
  • Advice: Wants gutting
by Sybil

30 years Traveling and this Was The Worse Hotel We Have Ever Stayed In.

"After booking a week at Pineta Park Delux in late October, we then read the negative reviews but we were still hoping that the guests were exaggerating,unfortunately On arrival the reviews were accurate, our rooms were O K but needed updating,the food was appalling, dirty breakfast/cooking area, broken tiles round the pool,place needed a good clean, the staff really tried but the hotel has been completley run into the ground by the owners leaving the staff to deal with a barrage of complaints from the guests."

• Holiday details: Oct 2012, Booked Independently
by Unhappy Hotel Guest

pineta park deluxe is horrendous

"arrive at 2.30am to find no rooms available had no choice but to spend 3 nights at 2 star sister hotel. food disgusting and monotonous tables dirty and never laid. we only got a sun bed if we stayed up until 5.30 which was only 3 times in 14 days. there were many accidents with people slipping or feet going through the drain around the pool, one chid had to have stiches which cost £250.00, we along with others suffered sickness and diarriah. the drinks were served in plastic cups and no cocktails or quality drinks were served, it was beer, gin, or gut rot vodka the wine was undrinkable. it is not cental or near a beach it is not fit for anyone and should be investigated."

• Holiday details: Aug 2012
  • Advice: get out as much as possible
by juneatkin

discusting

"I have just come home from this hotel today .I have stayed there for the last three years and it has been brill .I beg you not to go it is the worst 4 star hotel i have seen it is filthy we was there ten days and had to ask the manager 4 times to get the room cleaned they cleaned it that once only we didnt get the bed changed in ten days and she never wiped or cleaned the room anymore . The resturant was filthy you couldnt find clean table there was food on the floor it was over run with flies and ants .We could not eat the food it was cold and chicken stew every day with a differnt name .we was so dissapointed with it as it was my 4 th time there the staff was ignorant .The entertainment staff was brill .I will add pics later .The hotel is not fit to be a 2 star never mind 4 but please dont go as it will spoil your holiday i beg people"

• Holiday details: Sep 2012
  • Advice: i would not stay again
by Sylvia H

Never Again!

"We have just returned from turkey, and we stayed in the pineta park "deluxe" hotel. As soon as we arrived to the hotel, we got put into a standard room. when we paid for a family room. but we demanded to have a extra bed put into the standard room. (as there was 5 of us, but only 4 beds) the next day we got put into a family room. but still only 4 beds in there, so we had to ask for another bed to be put into our room. The carpet in the room was filthy, our toilet would not flush and there shower was broken. The air con was not all good. on one of the days our room was not clean. The carpets in the corridors had stains on them.

Each day the food was the same. chips, pasta, melon and curry. The alcohol was watered down, so there were not even strong. One day my sister was sick in the lifts, and it took the staff 20 minutes to actually go to the lift and clean the sick up.

On the tuesday we were there (4 days until we left) one of the umbrellas on the pool side flew over in the wind and hit my mum. she had a huge bruise on her arm and leg. The hotel would not pay for the medication she had to have. which i think is just ignorant as it was not my mums fault.

overall, i think pineta park is one of the worst hotels in turkey. i would not recommend it to anyone!! it is one experience i will not be doing again.

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, booked with Holiday Hotels
  • Advice: Clean floors.
by Demi' B

fantastic hotel

"just stayed at the pineta park for the 5th time. i had a fantastic time at the hotel and cannot fault it. the staff wr fantastic as usual especially the entertainment team and reception staff. my room as usual was lovely and the cleaners wr very good i would fully recommend this hotel for a enjoyable stay in marmaris and a big thank you to nese customer relations for a good time. cant wait to go back in september.

catherine mcdonald liverpool

• Holiday details: Jun 2012, booked with sunmaster
by catherine mcdonald

dont go there accident waiting to happen!!!!!!!!

"Stopped here in Sept 2010, arrived with my husband, sister in law and here partner. on entering hotel found reception to be very clean, that is where it ended. shown to room on 5th floor only to find that A/C did not work. the carpet in the room was filthy, had footprints on the wall, the curtains had holes in them.

when i got ready to go for evening meal i dropped a bronzing pearl on the floor never thinking it would still be there when we left hotel 5 days later but it was. had read reports before we left so too some cleaning products with us just in case, pleased we did.

my sister in law and her partner changed rooms to the 4th floor but air con there not much better..

we went for our evening meal only to find that there were no tables set, only dirty plates and glasses that we removed ourselves. we found the cutlery which left a lot to be desired we had to clean them the plates for our food were the same. that was our first night.

on the tuesday morning went down for breakfast to find food on the floor from previous evening, again cutlery and plates were dirty. we made the most of a bad thing and had breakfast. lunch we had the same problem.

that night we went down for our evening meal which i am still waiting to eat, you may be asking why!! well i got my meal and on returning to the table i slipped on some food left on the floor and went my full length plate went up in the air. the staff just stood and looked not offering any assistance, my brother in law ran for the manager but he ran away and hid in the kitchen, he followed him in and asked what the hell was going on and wanted to know why the floor was left in this state he replied i no understand english very well.

my husband and his sister picked me up and placed me on a seat the whole time picking pieces of broken plate from my arms and face..a kind ladie from france who was a nurse came and checked me out. i was take to reception where we were told the doctor had been called. we waited 3 hours for him to come for him to say as i could stand that there was nothing he could do. the hotel paid for his visit if that is what you could call it that.

we spent most of the next 3 days waiting to see our rep. he eventually arrived on the friday morning and we had a show down with him.. we told him we could not spend another night in this hell hole and he had better find us another hotel. it took him best part of 5 hours to find us another hotel which we had to pay for. we were refunded this on return to england. we found out later that the rep had handed in hid notice because he could not stand the pressure he was under from complaints against this hotel that he had to sort out.

if you want to enjoy a holiday to turkey dont go to this hotel, if you do take your life in your hands and watch were you are walking. staff are not bothered about their clients.

• Holiday details: Sep 2007, Booked Independently
by jan2012

5 star hotel all inclusive marmaris turkey

"we got a great deal from travel republic going there in march 2012.

it is a 5 star all inclusive dont forget 5 star in turkey is like 3 star in the uk.saying that the hotel is fantastic from the minuet you walk into reception the WOW factor gets you dripping in decrotive polished marble and glass lifts.

the rooms are immaculate with very big bathrooms tv.air-con,safe and wireless internet if you need the laptop.breakfast is at 8am to 10 am. lunch is from 12 noon till 2.30pm .burgers chips and salad pool side from 3pm till 4pm. cakes and biscuits from 5 pm till 6pm.dinner from 7 pm till 8,30 pm the choice and range of food is second to none there is somting for every one they even have a omolate chef and grill chef.

there is 2 big pools and a heated indoor pool if you go out of season. also included in the price is a gym,sauna.and turkish bath.

the hotel provides pool side entertainment and a childrens club.

the tea ,coffee,and soft drinks was open 24/7 free alcohol stopped at 11pm.the hotel was just 5 mins from the beach and local attraction such as swimming with dolphins. there is shops ,hairdresers.barbers.even a tattoo shop.the staff where great meals fantastic atmosphere brill. hope this helps you have a good time

• Holiday details: Mar 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: dont eat too much there is sooooo much food
by Steve C

FAB HOLIDAY

"My daughter and I went here recently for an Easter holiday 2012.. was slightly out of season, so it wasn't buzzing..we had a great time. I am 53, my daughter 10..and we both had a memorable (for all the right reasons) holiday.. I suppose holidays are the same as all of life..it's what you make of it...and we would go back again.. Our room was great..we were on the terrace over looking the pool..we met lots of lovely folk..and the staff are friendly and helpfull. The guys who did the entertainment were enthusiastic and funny as.. we had a ball.. as far as food is concerned, everyone has diffent tastes-we never went hungry..my fav meal was breakfast.. and if you are that picky..don't go all inc! I would go again-happily.. :))"

• Holiday details: Apr 2012
by Su B

1 2 311 »

Map for Pineta Park Closest airport: Rhodes Diagoras (RHO) 31.1 miles

Pineta Park photos (9 traveller photos)
Top traveller tips for Pineta Park
  • by Brissos

" shopping and food in Marmaris town itself were great, actually found some turkish food!! "

• by trace200011

" A boat trip is a must "

• by Corkheader

" Must try 'Adrenalin' Jeep Safari "

• by Pudding/Wales

" Great hotel but go self catering not AI "

• by jodykins

" Try the scuba diving in the pool here, it's free and if you like it the scuba diving boat trip is only £20 pp!!!! :) "

• by spam

" Always beds available by the pool and a lovely turkish bath available on site at a reasonable price. "

• by Paul Murphy

" Eat out as much as possible..can get a full english for £2 at Dianas Bar next door! "