Pineta Park

Stayed at Pineta Park?

Share your opinion and write a review

Good

Room: 6.5/10
Food: 5.5/10
Value: 6.5/10
Cleanliness: 6.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Pineta Park

Enter your dates:

« 1 2 3 411 »
BRITISH FAMILIES PLEASE STAY AWAY!!!!!! by Paul M

We Have Just returned from Pineta Park Deluxe!!!

We are 2 adults aged mid 30's and daughter of 11 yrs old.

The whole pineta park deluxe 10 day holiday for us was disgusting....and on speaking to other brits there at the time ....they also thought the same!!

The food was chips and rice and chicken and grilled tomatoes every single day amongst other local things like spicy meatballs( not even shaped like a ball) cold sprouts??? potato wedges for breakfast?? salads galore and no free ice cream at all for the kids!!

drinks were vodka,gin,white and red wine, and 1 local beer!! woo hoo!!! loads to choose from there!

They had a cocktail bar where you had to pay for a drink but was expected to pay more than british prices ... (i.e. 1 Baileys = £6 ???)

when i spoke to the manager egarding the standard of food and drink she tried to say the usual " its not properly opened yet this is turkish winter time...maybe you should have come in May??? "

to which i said " nobody told me it was partly opened with construction going on and building sites all around marmaris at the moment....but apart from that.....Easter is one of our main holidays... so why do you as a hotel still take our money for these partly open/still getting finished hotels that have pour standards???? "

She would not reply

Pineta park Deluxe is more like an 18-30s hotel with Very low standards and food not worth eating.

Best part of the place is the Spa and Gym( which doesn't belong to the hotel its run by a kind man who rents the area for his business)

some of the facilities are free but some aren't!!!

All i can say is...

Before going we booked at christmas and it all sounded great!!

But....then on reading the reviews on trip advisor and others by february it seemed to have totally gone down hill from there...which on arrival...we didn't know what to expect!

Overall...

1.Weather great

2. Hotel terrible(not just said by us but virtually ALL other brits staying there!!)

3. Great bargains of Fake clothes/Footwear/Bags.

4.Trips are a must but make sure you get good prices first

5.deffo try local food it is a must!!!

6.Never go back to Pineta Park Deluxe its a total rip off Place!!!

Especially when all other Hotels in the area did really better food( i.e. steak,salmon etc)

you will never get good food Or Drinkat Pineta Park!!!!

• Holiday details: Apr 2012, Booked Independently

Not as bad as I expected. by Newelly

Upon booking our holiday I read many horror reviews of Pinetta Park Delux, all I can say is that the hotel is nowhere near as bad as some people say, although I will not rubbish these reviews as I can only comment on what I experienced.

Myself and my better half stayed at Pinetta Park delux from September 7th 2011 until September 14th 2011 and before leaving I read many horror stories about over booking, filthy carpets, food poisoning and horrible room conditions on dreaded 5th floor. We checked in at around 01.30 hours and were geeted at the door by a very helpful and friendly usher who couldnt grab out cases quick enough and after obtaining our all inclusive wrist bands we were escorted via a fancy glass lift to our room which we were informed was on the 5th FLOOR! I was assured by my girlfriend that the room would be fine and upon entering the room to my horror I was greeted by an air con box that was hanging from the wall projecting water all over the place!! The carpet was filthy ans the head boards on the bed were complete with dirty black marks!! We quickly made our way via the lift back to the reception are to complain. To make matters worse there was a large note stuck inside the lift that informed its guests that there would be a wedding at the locaion on 09/09/2011 which would require all to be away from the pool area at 16.00 hrs on the day so the wedding reception could be set up!!. This was not the best start to any holiday. Upon reaching the reception area we were told that there were no free rooms untill mid day so we would have to make do with what we had until then. Upon opening our rooms door the phone in the room was ringing and upon answering it were told that there was infact a free room which we would be moved into right away. We were once again escorted by the usher to our room on the second floor and was pleased to find a clean tidy room with an air con box which was firmly fixed on the wall. There were no dirty marks or stains so a sigh or relief was breathed.

The following morning we walked to the pool area which was clean tidy and did actually look like it belonged to a 4**** hotel. We approached the restaurant area which had a nice selection of foods which tasted great along with a chef that was serving omlets which also tasted great. Suddenly everying wasnt so bad. We spend the day by the pool which was brilliant and the pool entertainment(especially Jay)were friendly and welcoming and did their best to make sure that the holiday was fun.

The afternoon food was nice with a good selection as was the evening meals(although it did seem to be the same food every day) the only other 2 bad experiences we had were nothing to do with the hotel but down to the rudeness of a couple of members of staff namely a female bar tender in the pool room area and a male shop keeper in the shop. We asked for pool ques for a game of pool only to be ignored totally by the bar tender and upon asking again was told "IM NOT SPEAKING TO YOU AS ITS NOT 1PM YET) which infuriated me but I bit my tongue and left. The second incident was when I tried to get our li-lo inflated only to be shood out on the shop and told to "GO AWAY" As you can imagine I wasnt happy again!

Overall the hotel if fine although probably not 4****. I can imagine that at one stage the hotel was very grand but now looks a little tired but nothing a little TLC wouldnt change. It dosnt help the fact that it is shadowed by the very grand GRAND PASA which is a beautiful hotel.

Lovely Holiday by spam

We stayed at Pineta Park Deluxe Hotel in May and had a wonderful time. Staff were friendly and the entertainment was good fun. The sister hotel Pineta Park had bad reviews so please don't confuse the two. Rooms were clean and the pools were cold but adequate. We loved it so much we sent my daughter there for her honeymoon in July, they loved it too. The tour guide was helpful and we met some lovely people.

• Holiday details: May 2011, All Inclusive, booked with EasyJet Holidays

Double Booked-and not the only ones! by steveandadam

We chose to stay here as we had viewed the hotel from the street when we stayed in Marmaris two years ago.

We arrived at the hotel at approximately 02:03(Our plane was delayed by two hours). When we went into the lobby area there was no friendly greeting at all. It soon became clear that there were no rooms available and we we directed to the settees in the lobby area, where we had to endure a sleepless night. In all I counted 23 people sleeping on the settees-all very disgruntled as they too did not have rooms to go to. We were lucky as we got a room at 2pm in the afternoon, however, this pattern of overbooking seemed to go on through the week and there were lots of arguments and angry guests.

We were offerd a late check out if we signed an empty Double Booked Claim form, which we refused to do. All in all a big disappointment & we will not return there again.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Holiday mate
  • Advice: Take you evening meals in the local bars/restaurants. They are good and very modestly priced

Amazing by awesome

Just back from pineta park and all i can say is it was brilliant. The entertainment was daily and nightly. The food was good and the staff are all friendly. The house keepers were fantastic but the animation team really was the best group of people I've ever met, they really did make my holiday all that better so thank you so much and i miss yous all lots. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is up for having a laugh and a good time.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: go to bar street with the hotel you will have a great time
  • Good For: , City Breaks

Would Stay There Again by Tinab

I spent 2 weeks at the Pineta Deluxe with my partner & our 15yr old son. We had a lovely time. We were given a room on the 5th floor overlooking the ppol, very nice although I don't like heights and the air conditioning didn't work. Apparently they have a problem with the 5th floor air con. However, I compained and they moved us to the first floor over looking the pool. The air con packed up a few times and this is a major issue within the hotel. If you like chicken you will like the food because that's what you get every day. It's very cheap to eat out and we did that many times. Great for shopping and fantastic bargains to be had but remeber to haggle! The Entertainments Team at the Deluxe were absolutely fantastic and made the stay more pleasureable - Remeber, you get what you pay for. I would stay there again although not sure if I would go All Inclusive. They also need MORE SUN BEDS !!!!!

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently

Great Hotel, clean and spacious. by laura3031

Me and my sister stayed at the hotel 1stjuly - 8th july. Travelling through marmaris on our transfer we came accross many grotty hotels but were so thankful to arrive outside pineta park deluxe and find that this was our hotel, it was beautiful. Inside was spacious and clean, the reception staff were very helpful and polite. We arrived late friday night at 8.55pm, we had 5minutes to get our tea as the teatime finished at 9pm so the reception staff said we could check in after we eat.

Our bags were taken to our room for us by hotel staff and the room was very nice and clean. We had a top floor room so we had great views from the balcony.

The poolside was lovely, and they ensured that noone could 'save' there deckchairs at 7am. The food was ok, nothing special but we were very glad because a lot of people who we'd spoke to from the club pineta hotel said there food was that bad they were eating out! it mainly consisted of rice and chips, with meatballs and chicken in different sauces, but it was still nice and filling.

Be aware: THERE IS NO FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST! so cereal and fruit is the main option there! however you can buy a breakfast outside in the street restaurants for only £2.

warning: DO NOT BOOK ANY EXCURSIONS WITH REP - GOKHAN. He is awful, he charged double the amount the street stores were selling, he lied about what was included on all our excursions and he didnt give us any information on our transfer to the airport so we had to do it ourselves, created so much stress to our holiday! We also spoke to another couple in the hotel who'd said the same thing had happened to them, but because it's a Turkish company it was very hard to try and make a complaint.

The hotel staff are very nice, sometimes a little too nice.. one waiter kept harassing me at every meal time asking me to marry him it was a nightmare.

Entertainment was ok, there was usually a trip to Bar Street at 11pm every night for only 5LIRA which was good.

There was a large amount of noise at night from surrounding clubs, including the field opposite which held weddings until the early hours or morning. One night we were woken by the mosque calling at 4am, nightmare!

Overall the hotel was great, the best part about the holiday because marmaris wasn't so great! full of people shouting at you if you don't listen to them trying to sell you things.. great hotel though:)

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: book the scuba diving excursion! ignore people selling you things

review for pineta park deluxe by maria

best hotel in marmaris that i have been to,will go back next year. People are getting mixed up with pineta club and pineta deluxe. Pineta deluxe has everything you could wish for on your holiday.

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, All Inclusive, booked with holiday mate
  • Advice: great location

What a great hotel, can't wait to go back by jodykins

Just came back from this hotel, went with my mum , we had the best time. Everyone at the hotel is very friendly and accommodating, they really can't do enough for you, the entertainment staff are absolutely brilliant and keep everyone entertained from morning till late into the night. Thanks to Jayhan, Charlotte, Ayko, Ali (for your great Cocktails) and all the rest of the staff for making our holiday so so special. Everyday there's entertainment around the pool followed by the club dance then everyone jumps into the pool, it's great fun. The alcohol selection isn't wide but there's wine beer and vodka n gine and raki all included with all inclusive deals, go and see Ali at the pool bar and he'll do you a lovely Ali special cocktail, he's great. If when you arrive you aren't happy with your room then a word advice is that they leave all the un-occupied rooms doors open so you can go for a nosey around and choose one you like with a nice view that's what we did then we went and told ramadam on reception and he sorted it out for us no problem. If you have any issues with your room then just ask someone on reception and they will get it sorted for you, our balcony was dirty when we got there due to the sea breeze, but we told them at reception and by the time we came back to our room from lunch it had been cleaned up and looked great. I am the fussiest eater in the world but I managed to find loads of things to eat that I enjoyed, I even had 2-3 courses sometimes as there was so many nice things to eat so I can't even fault the food. I can't wait to go back to Turkey and the Pineta Park Deluxe hotel, it was my first trip to Turkey and I loved it and would recommend it to anyone. We tried scuba diving in the pool at the hotel and both loved it so went on the day boat trip which was awesome and totally worth the money (£20 pp), I would recommend anyone trying scuba diving it's the best thing I've ever done in my life, we also went on a few other boat trips, all great fun and really cheap, just shop around and barter with the salesmen and you should be able to get them down quite cheap (I heard of someone paying £12pp for the lazy day boat trip). Thanks everyone at Pineta Park Deluxe Hotel, you made mine and my mums holiday really fun, special and memorable!!!! :)

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently

Experience for yourself by RickScherzo

“experience for yourself”

Pending Review

Just returned from pineta park deleuxe, had a brilliant two weeks, but before we went

Im sure like quite alot of other people, we read the reviews and was in doubt on whether it was a good idea to go. Dont be fooled, you book it you will not be dissapointed. the food is obviously going to be diffrent your not in england anymore youve got to take into concideration that there food supplys are alot diffrent they use diffrent herbs and spices and use diffrent cooking teqniques, i am a fully qualified chef and know what food should taste like as i have to taste test everything i make. All the food i had over the two weeks was brilliant, yes fair enough there was the same food from time to time but you have a think about it you can only do so much. we have chicken, beef, turkey, lamb unless you want to go shooting down diffrent animals and cook them thats all we have to offer.

Bar staff very freindly, alot do make the effort to speak english allthough there are others

who cant there not being rude they just cant understand.

• Holiday details: Apr 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: visit local markets and shops

Was ok not as bad as People make out to be by Scotland

My first impression of the hotel was really good and the reception area was very nice looking. The hotel has breakfast in the morning then at 2pm till 4pm there is burgers, hotdogs,chips and salads available out by the pool side, and at 5pm there is cakes along from the reception area, then at 7pm dinner starts and then at midnight soup is available from the outside bar. Rooms were great, cleaned everyday the maids sometimes made patterns on the beds with the sheets which were impressive. The plastic cups weren't always clean, I had dirty things floating around my juice before I had even drunk out of it, so check before you dink. The hotel has a gym, a jewellers , a bang & purse shop, a hairdresser salon & tattoo shop, a normal shop and a spa. The spa has a sauna, hot tub, stemming room and indoor pool- all great facilities. Children are allowed to buy laser pens from the shop In the hotel which is very dangerous. One of my children were getting a drink from the drink dispensers and she received a powerful electric shock so make sure when your going to get a drink from there your not soaking wet. Some staff wore dirty clothes, we saw a member of staff with the same mucky trousers on for the whole two weeks we were there. The floors are sticky. Some of the bar staff were rude and didn't know much English as when we asked for cola we received fanta or lemonade! The food wasn't that good but it was okay.the children's entertainment was good, the entertainers made a good job of keeping the children entertained and happy, overall our holiday at pineta park deluxe was good!

Young couples review of Pinetta Park - Do not stay here! by purpleC

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a week in September and were appaled with the standards.

- Reception staff rude and did not sepak to us upon arrival

- Hotel room was filthy:

- Stains all over carpet

- Front door to room wouldn't look so had to keep a chair in front of this

- Dirt on walls and floor, not been cleaned

- Broken bits of furniture. Luggage holder falling apart which was very dangerous

- New towels that we were given were not fresh and had marks on

- Found hair in food and cutlery and glasses usually dirty.

Overall the holiday was a disaster and could not wait to get home. Our opinion seemed to be shared by other holiday makers at the hotel.

Could not be paid to be go back to this hotel!

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: do not go here

« 1 2 3 411 »
Stayed at Pineta Park? Share your insight.

Map for Pineta Park Closest airport: Rhodes Diagoras (RHO) 31.1 miles
Pineta Park photos (9 traveller photos)