Sa Tanca Apartments

Value: 8.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Sa Tanca Apartments

lovely base would reccomend

"just returned from two weeks at sa tanca ,accomadation ,basic but spotless,pool small but perfect,cleaned regulally even when busy you could still sit by pool.reception very quick on arrival and eager to please,nice little touches extra pillows for adult clean towels every day,books to borrow in reception for residents.supermarket by fountain excellent,fresh bread,cakes,deli!!!!food at up and inn excellent.sols bar deffinetly worth a visit for food.(flippers had been recommended,food was nice but cold no customer service!!!)would recommed for a relaxing holiday!!!!"

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, Room Only, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: dont miss an evening trip to ibiza town
by bubbles

Absolutely fantastic apartments

"Just got back from a fantastic 2 weeks stay at Sa Tanca apartments, Cala Llonga. The check in was quick and efficient, the cleaning service was great and the apartment we were in and the whole apartment complex was very clean and well maintained. The entertainment at the Up and Inn was great fun and free! My husband has never been on a package holiday before but he loved it and we would definitely go again. We would recommend it to anyone, gorgeous pool surrounded by plenty of sun loungers. Fantastic!!!"

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, Room Only, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: Fantastic place to holiday.
by Nikki

our stay in cala llonga

"We have just returned from a two week stay at the Sa Tanca apartments in Cala LLonga. It was our first time to these apartments. Check in was very fast and efficient. There is a bank of phones and 6 computers in reception for use by guests to keep in touch with back home. We had requested ground floor adjacent rooms for ourselves and the friends travelling with us and that is what we got. The one bedroom apartments were very clean and quite spacious and had everything we needed including kettle,toaster and a full oven (we didn’t use that). They were cleaned several times a week with frequent towel and linen changes .Also a nice sized balcony which got the sun from lunchtime till sunset.

The pool is small but clean and well kept with a nice pool bar which leads straight in to the main bar.The food and drinks are well priced and the food of a good standard with a good choice. The bar staff could have been a little more friendly (except for Carlos who was lovely) but having said that they were pleasant enough and efficient and worked long hours.

There was entertainment in the bar 6 nights a week ,including a singer, flamenco dancers, drag act, magician and karaoke. The singer ,Emma Jane ,was very good and so was the drag act, Duncan Mc Cann. If he is on whilst you are there be prepared to be involved in his act and don’t sit at the front. Overall we enjoyed nearly every nights act.

The apartments are a very short walk to the beach if you go through the gate near the pool. It’s a nice stretch of fine sand with gently shelving entry in to the water so very safe for the kids. You just have to be on the lookout for jelly fish if the sea is a little rough with windy weather.We had four days of rain and wind and ,even when it had cleared, there were too many jellyfish to go in the sea for a couple of days.

Cala Llonga is a small resort with a few shops, bars and restaurants so will not suit anyone who likes a lively busy holiday but is ideal if you want to relax and just get a bus or taxi some days to bigger places. On the subject of restaurants we ate most nights at Flippers. The food was really good and well priced and the service was excellent.No hesitation in recommending it. I would advise everyone to steer clear of the restaurant to the left of Flippers (don’t know the name). We had one meal there at the beginning of our holiday which was very average then made the mistake of going back a second time because two of our party wanted to try the baked shoulder of lamb. It was absolutely disgusting.The “lamb” was very mature to say the least and tasted as if it had been cooked the week before.The veg was so overcooked it was like mush in your mouth. I ordered grilled salmon and got swordfish swimming in oil with soggy droopy salad. Avoid the place at all costs.

If you like a nice milky coffee and a very friendly face go to The Madison bar just beyond the apartments near the bus stop and see Pepe.He made you feel as if your custom really mattered and it was very pleasant to sit there and watch the world go by.

All in all I would certainly recommend these apartments for a nice relaxing holiday.

by hurdler

just came back from two weeks in sa...

"just came back from two weeks in sa tanca appartments, in calla llonga. the appartments and complex very clean entertainment was one of the best bars to go to.you must go to carios bar just up the hill fantastic fun. very quite resort about eleven bars but most of them were dead.we found it very expensive for drimks and food. cost us sixteen euros for english breakfast for two.about THIRTEEN POUND FIFTY. the best breakfast was flippers. beach lovley but expensive for sun beds about a tenner a day for two beds and sunshade. over a fortnight this adds up. lots of people bought lilos and lay on sand .not much to do unless you want to relax all the time. we found the excursions expensive to. we are not mean but dont like to be taken advantage of. the choice of excurtion was poor. i must say that it is a tourist trap .you can take the bus to various places quite cheapley. but they dont run late at night back to calla llonga. enjoyed the rest .but it rained for one week , torential rain and nothing to do but sit and drink. would go back to sa tanca appartments , maybe one week enough. on a positive note the sa tanca staff very nice friendly appartments good, just not the resort for us."

by  Maria Foster

An excellent apartment complex. We...

"An excellent apartment complex. We enjoyed ourselves immensely and everything was to our satisfaction. Would definitely use them again.

Whilst we ourselves did not use the pool as we are not water lovers, the facilities for families were excellent and the apartments very clean.

by M Storey

I honestly cannot believe that...

"I honestly cannot believe that reading the other reviews; we are talking about the same apartments.

The rooms were cramped, noisy, poorly equipped, and completely unsuitable for children. I have honestly stayed in bigger studios than this supposed 1 bedroom apartment. The kettle and toaster were dangerous, no switches and both created sparks when unplugged.

The entertainment was awful (karaoke and beer drinking competitions) the grotty bar was smoky, no place for children when it was raining outside so we couldn't sit there, the kids menu was chips chips and more chips, no healthy options whatsoever.

Cala Llonga itself is lovely, the beach is beautiful, all I can suggest is if your thinking of staying in Oasis Sa Tanca, don't!

by C M Lynch

Apartment clean and serviceable. My...

"Apartment clean and serviceable. My children (twins aged 7) loved the evening entertainment at the bar next door - all free, usually started at 10.00 pm and included magician, flamenco dancing, parrot show, karaoke etc.

Resort great for kids - all restaurants offered children's meals (nuggets, fish fingers, etc) at cheap price (around E4.50) - not so great for adults, various combinations of chips and meat - hardly saw any veg or salad all week!!

Beach clean but exposed. Beach parasol and beds to hire - about E13 per day. Good children's play park on beach (and in shade)

We went on local trips by boat and land train - pre-hired a car but never used it!

Weather - warm but windy all week which meant kids got chilled after sea/pool.

All in all a good family holiday experience.

by  J Lillywhite

I feel that the Sa Tanca apartments...

"I feel that the Sa Tanca apartments is one of the best apartments that I have stayed in, in Cala Llonga. My family and I have been to Cala Llonga 4 times previous and this year was on of the best.

The accommodation was clean with friendly cleaners and staff.

Good facilities with an internet cafe and a supermarket. Very good night entertainment on 6 out of 7 nights with an atmospheric bar area that is good for families.

The pool was nice but very cold.

by G Dutton

My family and I have now been to Cala...

"My family and I have now been to Cala Longa 4 times we have stayed at Sa Tanca 3 of those times the one time we did not stay in Sa Tanca was when the apartments were all filled up therefore we were not able to stay there.

The apartments are large and quiet. We are going to stay there in 2 months and I can not wait I am counting down the days I have been on many holidays all round the world and I have never known a hotel with as friendly staff as at Sa tanca. It is only a bus ride away from Ibiza Town, and it is a boat ride from the famous Hippy Market. The entertainment is the best around and I loved it there I am only 13 years old and I already know were I want to be all the time at Sa Tanca I can not wait to see all the staff again and get brown on that gorgeous beach. Thank you for been so great I will see you in 2 months xox.

by RR Richardson

Deserves more that the 2 star given...

"Deserves more that the 2 star given they have had new kitchen units fitted in the room we was in was clean and very nice. The rooms were quiet and you were in the middle of Cala Llonga.

Def recommend and I have already booked for this year great apartments.

The bar below and the shops are all owned by the same person so you get discount at the shops.

The bar has entertainment at least 6 out of 7 days.

Pool not massive but big enough but who cares when you are a stones through from the beach and its great.

by leenorman23