Stratigos Apartments

Corfu, Greece
hotel photo

Good

The captivating Stratigos Apartments in Kalami Corfu by Nick

We have stayed at these charming apartments in Kalami Corfu and had a great time. There are five apartments in total they are charming decorated and have either one or two bedrooms. They are perfect located right next to the sea and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. The village is really beautiful and there is a market available as well ad three tavernas and free entrance pools.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, Room Only, booked with sunshineclub.gr
  • Advice: A relaxing base to explore Kalami village and the surrounding bays and coves
  • Good For: Beach, Skiing

We stayed for a week in July last... by  E A Hoyle

We stayed for a week in July last year, and I can truly say that it was the most chilled out relaxing holiday I have ever had in my life!

Usually I get a bit fed up if I'm staying at the same place for more than a few days, but this time I didn’t want to come home.

The photos in the holiday brochure do not do Kalami justice, I can't say enough about it. Our apartment was clean and had everything we needed to make our holiday perfect, including the wonderful General and the lovely Olivia who looked after us so well.

The locals are so friendly, it's clean too, the kind of place anyone would enjoy. I hope to go back there someday very, very soon.

And you really must eat at Agnis Taverna, it's second to none utterly fabulous. I could go on.

Read more reviews of Stratigos Apartments at TripAdvisor

Stayed at Stratigos Apartments? Share your insight.

Map for Stratigos Apartments

Stratigos Apartments photos (1 traveller photos)