Paraiso Ten Apartments

Service: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Paraiso Ten Apartments

1 2 35 »
would recommend the paraiso

"just got back from the paraiso after aweeks stay with my wife, 16 year old daughter and her friend. appartments very clean, staff very helpful and polite, had cleaners in twice in the week which you can check at reception what days they are cleaning your room.we was on the 15th floor lifts were not a problem. one down side we arrived at 13.00 hours had to wait 2 hours for our room(being cleaned)but this didn't ruin our holiday.walked down so called muggers alley no probs. would deffinetly go back"

• Holiday details: Aug 2012
by Chris P

Would not recommend to anyone

"Do Not Stay in This Hotel. Muggers alley right next to hotel, family member did get mugged down here so be aware, donkeys tied up in a field next to hotel keeping everyone awake all night. Tramps sleeping around hotel, rumaging through bins etc.. had to walk across a carpark and tennis court before getting to the poolside, which we also had to share with the next hotel. Lifts were getting stuck everyday, no one would want to use the lift because of this, which ment prople had to use the stairs, not good if your on a high floor as lights were only on once you pressed the switch, half of them didnt even work. !!!! sanitary towles floating around the pool, not aloud inflatables. And had to pay for sunbeds around the pool 2 euro for one! with a party of 13 this came very expensive after a 2week holiday here. holiday from hell. never return to this hotel again. so long benidorm!"

• Holiday details: Jun 2011, Booked Independently
  • Advice: get another hotel
by unknown!

Very Enjoyable holiday

"I have just come home from a 9 night stay in Paraiso with my partner and our two young children (aged 9 and 3) We really enjoyed our stay here and the hotel staff were very friendly and helpfull... I read some dodgy reviews after I had booked here and was a little worried but my stay proved I had nothing to worry about, I will def come back and stay here again.. Its a ten mun walk to the main Benidorm Square and the beach so you are close to everything but also far enough away that u dont hear all the party animals at night time and can enjoy ur nights sleep... The only tiny down side was there is no pool bar and the pool could get quite crowded (mostly over the weekend)"

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Room Only, booked with Alpha Rooms
by Ang

holiday

" Just came back from paraiso 10 staff very good rooms large stayed on the 19 floor 1 minute walk to shops bar TITANIC round the corner great pub great food would stay there again"

• Holiday details: May 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
by benidorm fanatics

First time in Benidorm

"After finally finding the hotel and checking in I discovered we got what we payed for. Great parking facilities and smooth check in. My apartment was on the 2nd floor which was ideal as I didn't have to depend on taking the lift all the time! Vary spacious and large balcony. Great size bathroom which also had a bath and ideal size kitchen with a large fridge freezer. Very clean, basic but ideal stay for a few days. TV required 50cents every 45min if you required TV which had plenty of English channels. I was here to visit a friend and being 27 was looking for somewhere cheap to sleep and shower, this was ideal for that. For holiday however I would probably look for somewhere a bit up market. This apartment was a short walking distance from all the bars, restaurant and nightlife and about 10min walk from the beach front. I was not made aware of 'muggers alley' and I think the hotel should just mention to people to be safe as I did on one occasion walked back after a night out alone up this alley. But taxis are very cheap, reliable and the drivers are very pleasant! I would stay here again if was on a short visit to Benidorm as it has everything you need, a small shop just round the corner and a few bars and restaurant for some quick food. There is also Tommy's Bar which is just on the other street which has some great tribute acts and Bingo and also late Karaoke, a Bar for all ages and also very family friendly. Benidorm is not somewhere were I would consider going on holiday but I will defenetly be returning as the nightlife is brilliant and with accomodation very resonabl and cheap flight, it's a great place for a party weekend. Also I could not get over how cheap it is to eat and drink. They are practically giving food and drinks away. Great place for Breakfast is 'John and Josephs' 2.75 euros for a big breakfast, most bars sell a Pint for 1 Euro and local spirit 2x vodka and coke 4 Euros. Benidorm itself is a bit like Lego land and what its portrayed to be is exactly what it is. Appreciate the place for that. I had a great time, Entertainment around the bars are fantastic and cost nothing to go and see!! Quality party place, cant wait to return for another few days of fantastic entertainment and night life in the near future"

• Holiday details: Mar 2011, Self Catering Apartment, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Great value for money for a short Stay!! Basic, cheap and cheerful!!
  • Good For: , City Breaks
by Gwereidda

You pay for what you get!!

"Just back from Paraiso 10, location good only 10 min walk to the centre. I was on a hen party 11 of us. We had 3 rooms. One of the rooms had no balcony, none of the rooms had air conditioning. Pretty small but clean and basic. I was on floor 23 and it was pretty high. I am a mother and would not go to these apartments for a family holiday. The pool area was nice and clean you have to hire the beds 1.50 per day which I dont mind as no hassle getting a bed as hate when you go on holiday and people reserve beds!!. No umbrellas at the pool so you need to shade under the trees if too warm. No poolbar. Shop and places to eat within 5 mins walk. We booked through travel republic and had to go to an office 5 mins away to collect our keys and pay 100 euro deposit for damages. Which was weird as we recd the 100 euro back and they never checked the room. 15 euro for safety deposit box and you get 10 euro back. A lot of spanish residents stay here so there was a lot of spanish men shouting out the balcony. This hotel did remind me a bit of a club 18 - 30 hotel. We were only there 4 days which was enough. All in all Benidorm was not expensive it was very reasonable for food and drink. Beach was lovely and it was 4 euro per day to hire a bed there. I think this hotel is ok for a couple of days but not for a week unless you are just looking for a cheap deal."

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
by 32 year old female

loved it

"we stayed in these apartments in august 2009 and it was our 2nd time there we love these apartments near to everything and very clean. 5 minute stroll to the market which is on on a wednesday and sunday love the market the beach is immaculate and the english staff in paradise corner cafe in the apartments are very helpful and friendly we are going to turkey this year but will be going back to benidorm next year and staying at these apartments highly recommended the pool is fab 2 my 14 year old son couldnt get enough of them and there are plenty of great places to eat and drink. the only downfall was some of the bars which have shows on charge a great deal for drinks but other than that we love benidorm and would recommend these apartments to any1 try them you will love them basic but very clean. my husband loves thes apartments we have tried quite a few apartments and hotels in benidorm but love these."

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, self catering, booked with Airtours
by andrea.lakey

Perfect for insomniacs!!!!

"We stayed at the Paraiso for a week and will definately not be going back. On the first night the remote for the air conditioning did not work, it was absolutely baking and the man on receptions response to the faulty remote was "sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt" and "new remote tomorrow". This did not help us at all, the remote should have been checked prior to our stay.

The second problem we encountered on the second night was the arrival of noisy occupants in the room above us. It was hell, all we could hear was furniture scraping, loud chanting and feet stamping until daft o clock. We reported this to the reception on the first night who did nothing! the problem went on the following night and we reported it again, this time we got a better response and it was logged in the book behind reception. Unfortunately that night we did not sleep until 5 am. Not good when you have a 9 year old child who needs his sleep. We went to the reception in the morning and was advised that they could not speak to the occupants directly or kick them out because the room was not owned by the hotel and they had to refer the problem to the management of the agency that owned this room. We found this absolutley ridiculous as the hotel policy states no noise after midnight!

Thankfully the problem got resolved after then, but it still ruined our holiday as we were all too tired to do anything, not to mention in foul moods due to lack of sleep. Holidays should be relaxing especially when you have paid £1500 and worked hard for it.

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Self Catering, booked with Thomson
by joolzb79

Wheres my noose?

"The apartments were clean and roomy (we had a two bedrooms) but basic (what more do you need?) and the towels were changed frequently, which is good. The pool does not belong to the apartments and is privately owned and run, as a consequence access is restricted from only 10:00 to 20:00 each day, sun beds are 1.50 a day (but no parasols!) there is no bar by the pool or easy access to one near by, but there are clean toilets at least. If you were to plonk these apartments down anywhere else in the world, I would not be unhappy to stay in them.

But Benidorm.......What can I say. If all you want is cheap beer in bars open all night, that also show every premiership football game, access to plenty of basic English food outlets, to be able to get a tan to prove you went somewhere, then Benidorm is for you. But then so is Bridlington, or Blackpool for that matter.

Benidorm is promoting it's self as an ideal place for stag and hen party's, so it gets very noisy after midnight to about 04:30, as they all work their way back to various apartments.

Overall Benidorm is a depressing concrete jungle, built with an apparent lack of planning or purpose other than to get as many apartments as they could into the area. Given that the whole place has been largely built since the 1980's, some of it's recent buildings are already falling in to disrepair and even falling down, such is the standard of building. Its also got narrow streets and poor access for the tourist buses it needs to bring the visitors in. The old town has some merit, and in it's self is quite interesting, not so to make Benidorm worth the visit though. If you were to make a "bucket list" it couldn't be long enough to include Benidorm on it. If you were feeling suicidal, buy a one way ticket, Benidorm would do the rest.

Why did we go? Well it is my Father-in-laws favourite resort, and my mother-in-law has recently passed away, so we decided to take him there for a break, he used to go 3-4 times a year for several weeks at a time, so we thought it couldn't be so bad. How wrong were we?

Would we recommend Benidorm? ...NO. Would we recommend the apartments?...Yes.

• Holiday details: May 2009, Self Catering, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: Dont go
  • Activities: Monroe
by snowy2

me and my partner took our three...

"me and my partner took our three young children to stay in the paraiso 10 because we stayed in them in 2005 and still found them to be very clean and tidy with airconditioning. the two pools are of a good size who they share with the apartments next door. all the main nightlife is about ten mins walk and the beach about 15 mins. theres is a couple of bars and supermarkets around the corner from the apartments. also they have the paradise cafe apart of the parasio which is very good with a good selection of food and drink most of the staff are british and are very friendly and helpful. we will go back to the parasio has we think they are good value for money, and in a good location."

by L Mitchell

very nice apartments good location...

"very nice apartments good location not far from beach about 15 min walk ,near by good entertaiment plenty of bars, cafes went to the old town very spanish had a great time love the tapas bars, great beach you can go out very far and the water just comes up to your knees, good for the children if they are not used to the water."

by nashita

This was my 3rd visit to Benidorm...

"This was my 3rd visit to Benidorm and the holiday overall was great as always but i feel i should warn everyone about the people who are targeting tourists on the resort streets and surrounding areas especially markets etc, Last week myself and my family were walking along next to the pancho hotel when we saw a man (known as the patato man) attempting some sort of magic trick where people are encouraged to bet which patato is hiding the red ball underneath, when u reach for your cash there is a distraction (in our case there was members of the crowd who were working on his behalf who were chatting to my relative) then they snatch your money appox 100euros and run!, they have look outs on the street corners and hide when they see the poilce, please be warned it spoilt our day, also there is an alley (known as muggers alley) alongside PARAISO HOTEL DO NOT GO DOWN we saw someone being mugged from our hotel window, another thing i thought i should mention was someone called the monkey man his monkey is trained to steal your jewllery while your having your picture taken, this made me angry that the spanish think the british are easy targets and even the poilce know that these people are ripping us off something needs to be done DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

by D Smith

1 2 35 »

Map for Paraiso Ten Apartments Closest airport: Alicante (ALC) 7.2 miles

Top traveller tips for Paraiso Ten Apartments
  • by andrea.lakey@csa.gsi.gov.uk

" go to benidorm you will love it try it for yourself "

• by 32 year old female

" Ideal for hen party "

• by benidorm fanatics

" local to the consume (supermarket) rose & crown piano bar wookey bar all good pubs for entertainment & food lots more all around "

• by Ang

" The Market is practically on the Hotels doorstep, its on Wed and Sunday!! "