Paraiso Ten Apartments

Stayed at Paraiso Ten Apartments?

Share your opinion and write a review

Good

Room: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Paraiso Ten Apartments

Enter your dates:

« 1 2 3 4 5 »
2 adults 2 children age 12 & 2... by Fowler

2 adults 2 children age 12 & 2

This was our first time in self catering apartments, we were unaware of the deposit of 60 euro/£40 on arrival.

The staff were excellent very friendly. Apartments were basic but clean and adequate.

Pool was ok, clean. Sun loungers 1.50euro a day.

Would recommend to anyone on a tight budget. We would definately go back.

I went on holiday in july with 5... by K Davies

I went on holiday in july with 5 other girls, all around the age of 18. On first arriving at the apartements we were reasonably happy, the staff we all english speaking and friendly, the apartement was clean and through out the week we had 3 changes of clean towels. We were promised 24 english speaking channels however i think there were 4 so we payed for the tv under false assumptions. The security in the rooms are really good, each apartement has 2 doors which have to be triple locked and there is also a safe charged at 2euros a day. The pool was clean and inviting, however, you do have to pay 1.50euros a day for a sun lounger. The cafe on the premises served reasonable food, we went there at least once a day to eat snacks and the prices were very cheap. If you want to get sleep on this holiday these apartments are not for you as from 10 at night till 7 in the morning there is constant screaming and shouting from other tourists, depending on what side of the building you stay on you will hear donkeys in the field next to it.

Our Thomson rep Rob was fantastic with us all and he warned us all about the dangers of benidorm, 'muggers alley' situated directly next to the apartments, 'monkey man' and 'potato man'. upon arriving at benidorm you will be come aware of what i'm talking about.

On our last night in benidorm i got mugged by 2 spanish boys, i have to congratulate the spanish police as they were very helpful and after spending hours in the police station i eventually got the contents back, apart from the apartements keys.

The apartements make you pay 60euros upon arrival which you will have back, but sinse i got our one set of keys stolen they made us pay 30euros which i felt was very uncompassionate sinse id just suffered a great shock and spent all night in a police station, the receptionist didnt seem to care about what had happened and was more concerned with making an extra 30euros and was quite rude while explaining this to us, i suggest she learn to be a bit more considerate to other people's feelings.

Personally i am not a fan of benidorm, there are very few nice places to eat however i would reccomend Shirleys in Old Benidorm and the Rib Place in New Benidorm, also the chinese restaurants you cant really go wrong with them. The nightlife in Benidorm is fantastic and believe it or not you could get drunk from spending no money as all clubs and bars offered free cocktails or shots upon arrival.

I would not suggest benidorm to families, however, there are many families who go, Benidorm is for the young n lively or those who dont care about their surroundings and are able to eat cheap food with no tatse. I will not be returning to Benidorm anytime soon.

hi iv stayed here for the last 3... by T Percival

hi iv stayed here for the last 3 years and i have to say the you wont get better in benidorm . The appartments are clean and tidy very nice and polite pepole who work there .they all speak good english and do everything to make you stay a good one .The pool is a good size and it is clean and safe for all.its an ideal place to stay if you like markets as the largest one is right next to the hotel on a sun ,wed,and you dont even here them setting up .the food is good in the bar area and its cooked fresh when you order.if you want a good english selfcatering holiday i would recomend the paraiso 10 you wont get better for your money.

these apartments are basic but who... by J Fraser

these apartments are basic but who cares they were clean and tidy and fully equiped.

the staff in reception and bar were 1st class.we have been going to benidorm since 1974 and have stayed in a lot worse and paid a dam site more if your on a tight budget you can't go wrong with these apartments,i would reckon they must be the cheapest in benidorm.we shall definately be returning.

We travelled to Benidorm knowing the... by logie27

We travelled to Benidorm knowing the resort, due to previous visits, not knowing what to expect from the Paraiso 10, after reading mixed reviews, it’s fair to say we were quite apprehensive.

The room furniture is quite old fashioned, for the price we paid it wasn't a problem, very clean rooms, cooker, fridge, kettle, air con, plenty of room and a balcony, what more do people expect?

We travelled as a family, did not spend much time in the room, we don't go on holiday to be cooped up in a room as a family!! Yes the TV was 50 cents for 45 minutes, 20 odd pence, can’t really complain as we pay 40 odd quid in UK for sky TV per month!

The hotel its self is very clean with great facilities, good bar, excellent pool. Yes there is a 1.50 euro charge for sun beds per day at least your guaranteed one at any time of the day, no reserving and silly people getting up at 5 am putting towels out!!

Friendly English staff, happy to help, great bar prices and food. All in all excellent value holiday that will place you in the heart of Benidorm, short walk to the beach, close to great pubs, excellent value food and beer in a short walking distance.

This hotel does not offer a silver service with modern rooms and staff waiting on you hand and foot, if you want that, pay 2 grand more and stop in 5 star accommodation.

If you want a cheap holiday with excellent value, book now, we have for next year.

Overall 10 out of ten, suitable for families young and old with a small budget, or who would rather spend less on a hotel and have more to spend in an excellent resort like Benidorm.

We travelled to Benidorm with high... by logie27

We travelled to Benidorm with high expectations, these were fully fulfilled from start to finish.

We had a great time at the Paraiso 10 apartments, as we travelled with our small child we requested a low floor, this was granted.

The accommodation is basic and a little old fashioned , however, we spent so little time in the apartments it was not a problem, clean rooms, helpful staff and a good bar area.

Benidorm is a great resort, something for everyone; we went for two weeks and was kept busy every day, nice clean resort, great family entertainment, spotless beaches.

As a family we were so impressed we have booked again for next year, with Thomson's and can’t wait to return.

Overall a great value holiday, which was enjoyed by all.

We went on 15th September for 2weeks... by M Forshew

We went on 15th September for 2weeks 4adults, it was a great holiday. The minute we arrived the drink and food was fantastic in Paraiso 10 bar, everyone was so friendly; in reception, the rep and staff behind the bar.

We had two 1 bedroom apartments, our rooms were next to each other and we stayed on the 22nd floor with great views from both balcony's you could see the beach from them to. We would recommend these apartments to anyone. The pool was a good size also there was a tennis court which you could use for 5euros.

Benidorm is a great place for night life, lots of places to eat and drink and if you like fish and chips go to the Cod Father - recommend to go there.

Enjoy your holiday in Benidorm the only place to be. Good holiday and fun for all the family.

Well what can I say 1 drunk fat bald... by C WEST

Well what can I say 1 drunk fat bald Scottish football thug, where the police had to be called to for trying to kick is wife and is mothering law and children's head in, and trying to kick the front door down to the hotel, and the door to his room (plus the hotel still never chucked this yob out and let him stay), he even wanted a fight with everyone who entered the hotel! Not a place for family's or the old take it from me... A rave party every night, very noisy old bingo players coming in all hours of the night. Bedding changed, towels changed 1 time, rooms that look like you are in prisoner cell block H, television with holes in the side of them, and the grouting in the tiles in the bathroom you could grow potato's in.

The days were great no trouble at all bliss, but night time came, all the bars were meant to be for family's, and they would drag you in (me my wife and 9 year old son) you would get in there and there they are the Scottish football yobs, swearing, shouting and singing songs what would make a docker blush, the atmosphere was electric it felt like a fight could break out at any moment... we went in one door and straight out the other.

We came at this time of year due to we had been the same time of year at the other end of Benidorm (old town), there is no wonder people do not like the Brits abroad with this stupid football yob culture, its a bad job if your team loses, causes trouble and spoils everyones holiday, stay at home and get drunk and watch telly!

Its the Scottish and Irish that were seen doing all the shouting, sorry to all the people abroad for this but England is a separate part from Scotland and Ireland is over the sea from us so please do not tar the British with the same brush...

Not a very good way to advertise your country is it.

Overall rating day time out of the hotel 10/10 - night time out of hotel 3/10 - night time locked in hotel away from football yobs 10/10 - overall holiday 8/10

Thompson's reps 0/10 never seen one all the time we were there, not even on the transfer to and from the hotel. The bus driver had to drop at the hotel and did not even tell you if this is the right hotel and just chucked your cases of and left you sat on the bus.

But please take it from me consider spending that little more and get yourself a better place to stay cos really the comfort of your room does really make a difference to your holiday. Good if you are a drunk and just go night clubbing and sleep all day on the beach, but as for comfort this is one run down shack of a place.

Hi, I'm 15 and went to the Paraiso 10... by L.S Stewart

Hi, I'm 15 and went to the Paraiso 10 apartments in Benidorm. We arrived there when it was dark and got a shock when we got up to the 15th floor and there were no lights on, we had to guide our way using our mobile phones. Later that night we found out when we got out of the lift we had to find a light switch in the dark and they only stay on for a few minutes before going off again. We thought they should light on permanently.

The next day we wanted to have a shower/bath my nana went in first and it was ok then I wanted to go in after and the water was really cold so we went down to the reception and told them and they said you have got to wait 45 minutes for the water to heat up again we thought this was a disgrace and my grandparents have been going abroad for years and it was the first time they had been in a place where they never had permanent hot water. After the 45 minutes we ran the bath again and was still freezing. So we found out for ourselves that we had to wait about 2 hours for the water to heat up again.

'MUGGERS ALLEY' we heard about this place and were a bit worried of what it was going to be like but we had no problem, we used to go up and down during the day along with many others. Even though on the night it became lonely me and my granddad walked up it a couple of times and it was lonely but never got mugged. On the night we mostly walked around 'muggers alley' and wasn't much longer really. If you were wondering what 'muggers alley' looked like it is just a long narrow road with no lights next to waste land. Further back of the waste land there are a few villa's well they look more like allotments most of them. The owners keep chicken's, cockerel's and donkey's and they make lots of noise through the night.

Inside the room it was quite clean and very big but basic. We were lucky enough to get a balcony and the balcony was very big. Not everyone is lucky enough to get a balcony and whilst we were there we heard a few people complaining about this. The kitchen had quite good facilities including a electric cooker and oven. If you like watching the television keep your 50cents handy because there is a charge of 50cents for 45minutes. The pool was nice and the apartments don't have sun loungers for free you have to hire them. The staff that worked here were ok. Sadly I don't think me or my family will ever go back to these apartments again.

This is a teenager writing this just... by Charlie Jones

This is a teenager writing this just to let you know. Which this review is basically a teenager’s view of Benidorm. (2 adults, 14 (me), 17 and 5 year old)

Well, Benidorm - what can I say, absolutely fantastic. Loved every second of it!

As soon as we got to the Paraiso the staff was very helpful and we got issued our keys straightaway. However opening the door itself was bloody hard work, there’s some sort of special way to open it, which I never got the hang of (we were on the 9th floor).

I thought the pool was quite great. We bought 5 lilos and lied on them on the grass. They cost 3 euros each, and for 2 weeks we did lye on them and didn't feel tempted to buy a sun bed which cost 1.50 euros a day (also on one occasion I saw one family leave their sun beds to go for lunch and by the time they got back their sun beds were locked up! which goes to show how moody the pool bloke is!)

The hotel lifts were so slow - trust me. Me and my sister went to the 25th floor to have a look at the view and we ended walking all the way back down because of the lift took too long!

And the maid service. She leaves toilet roll, clean towels and makes the beds. She doesn't change the sheets or whatever. But you get my drift.

We only got the essentials from the mini supermarket as we ate out every night as my parents found it very cheap! The bar Titanic was great value for food & money so I will recommend it!

'Tommy’s' was a good family bar which is facing the 'Corello De Oro' hotel I think? They never pressured you to drink and had a friendly atmosphere and great entertainment. However, bars such as 'Rockerfellas' and 'Wheel Tappers and Shunters' basically stood over you and watched you drink and would constantly ask you if you wanted another drink which was not a nice atmosphere and we felt quite uncomfortable. On one occasion at 'Rockerfellas' a short fat barman was saying to one woman that if she did not order another drink she will have to leave. I’m sorry but I think that is really stupid.

The famous 'muggers alley' was not a problem to my family. We occasionally walked down there to get back home at night and we had not experienced being mugged, which is good.

Banana boat was great! We went Terra Micita as well , they never gave you a map so for like the first hour and a half we were walking round and we finally sat down to eat and paid 23 euros for a couple of sandwiches, crisps and drinks - what a rip off! So best take your own sandwiches! Then we went to Aqualandia that was well worth the money!

Anyway. Have a nice holiday!

We (2 adults, 2 kids) were there for... by D Dyke

We (2 adults, 2 kids) were there for 2 weeks this August.

14th floor with balcony - basic (fridge freezer, kettle, cooker etc and air-con) but spacious!! The room was kept clean and bedding etc changed as expected.

All the staff spoke English and were always very helpful! Yes, we were next to the waste land but never had no real problems with noise etc - although the donkey was noisy, but what do you expect its Spain.

The pool is shared and at times can be crowded but it was always clean.

Loads to do, Bar Titanic around the corner and up the hill is great, Mad Dogs down in town can't be beat for food either.

Overall the hotel was good, the food, and beer excellent. We've already booked for next year at this hotel!

Me and my boyfriend had a lovely stay... by L Kirby

Me and my boyfriend had a lovely stay at the Paraso 10. The rooms were clean and there was plenty of room. The staff at the reception and behind the bar were really friendly. The only bad thing about the hotel was there was no pool bar and no music round the pool. If you fancied a drink you had to walk to get one. But overall I had a lovely stay and I would go back there next year.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »
Stayed at Paraiso Ten Apartments? Share your insight.

Map for Paraiso Ten Apartments Closest airport: Alicante (ALC) 7.2 miles