Green Park Apart Hotel

Saray Mah. Haci Kadiroglu Sok. No:19 Alanya Merkez, Alanya 07400, Turkey
hotel photo

Stayed at Green Park Apart Hotel?

Share your opinion and write a review

Good

Room: 7.5/10
Service: 7.5/10
Food: 7.5/10
Location: 5.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Green Park Apart Hotel

Enter your dates:

« 1 2 3
It's was the best holiday of my life.... by LSS Louise

It's was the best holiday of my life. I have never had so much fun in all my life. The waiters were very nice and they were cute!! I will never forget them.

The food they served were the best I have ever eaten. So if you eat there, please try their beef stroganoff. I promise you, it is good!

The only bad thing about the hotel is the very noisy road next to it. But you get used to it in a few days, so it's not that bad.

The apartments were very big and comfy, and the pools and other activities are very fun. The show nights on at the hotel are very fun and you make a lot of new friends.

I really want to come back very soon, because I just loved it so much. Have fun.

Well where I start! What a great... by T Hughes

Well where I start! What a great holiday. The rooms were all clean and tidy; the staff were amazing and friendly.

I didn't even see one cockroach. Lots of cheap places to eat close to the apartments and only a short walk to the main shopping area.

Loved the bartering in shops great fun. Swimming pools were great one with 2 water slides. Will definitely be returning next year.

We found the apartments very spacious... by  E Dock

We found the apartments very spacious and clean. Unfortunately there was a busy road outside our apartment, and it was very noisy.

We ate at the apartments a couple of times and the food was good and pretty reasonable. The nights that we chose to eat out were a bit of a hassle because they're all wanting you to eat in there restaurants. They don't seem to take no for an answer.

The beaches were quite shingly and were not suitable for the kids. You can take your English money over and get a good exchange rate (They won't accept Scottish notes).

The main road is about 10 minutes walk away (Ataturk road) and is full of great shops, markets, and restaurants. Everything seems quite cheap from eating out to buying souvenirs.

Today, (28th May 2007) I have just... by M Wilkinson

Today, (28th May 2007) I have just come home from a wonderful week at Green Park Apartments; I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

All of the staff are wonderful and they love to help you. I went with my friend and her family we enjoyed. We even met a couple from Cardiff; who are really nice.

I am now planning to visit Green Park Apartments again in October of this year (2007) but this time with my friends for a girly holiday. I am hoping that all for the people that worked there when I went this time are still there when I go in October.

The food was fantastic; I enjoyed every bit of it. I enjoyed hanging around the pool; talking to different people and also visiting places around Alanya.

I recommend Green Park Apartments; you will have as much fun as I did. I was sad to leave because I made so many people.

The apartments were a good size and... by  J Lye

The apartments were a good size and very clean. The hotel had two pools, one has waterslides which were good fun, although they are only turned on for a few hours each day. Some of the staff were very nice Chief, Ali and Memmet.

The hotel restaurant was quite nice and it was cheap, we ate there a few times. The downside to this hotel is it's location. It is situated on a very busy main road and the noise was very bad. It is too far away from the main shopping area and harbour.

We booked this holiday on a cheap late deal and felt we got value for money, I wouldn’t have been happy paying the full price for this holiday as some people in the hotel had!

Had a brilliant holiday, but the area... by E Parsons

Had a brilliant holiday, but the area and place we stayed wasn't the most up market. You get what you pay for, rooms were large and clean, as was the pool.

The only irritating thing about the hotel was the loud music played throughout the day by the poolside and the cockroaches found in our bedroom! (Only 2 of them mind, it was ok). The resort of Marmaris was busy with restaurants bars and other places geared for tourism, and was a small bus ride (only 1 lira) away or a half hour walk.

The beach was gritty sand and not very clean, but the sea was amazing, calm and very salty so those not so good at swimming can float! For a night out, there is Bar street, a very narrow road with many bars and clubs or the sea front which was more of a typical English resort area with karaoke bars and clubs.

Overall, a brilliant place to go for a cheap holiday in the sun, hotel was ok, and people fairly pleasant.

Very clean spacious apartments.... by P Fursman

Very clean spacious apartments. Excellent food at restaurant on site. You are made to feel very welcome. Football three times a week. 15 minutes from the resort centre and beach. Would recommend the Turkish night!!!

10/10

Excellent holiday. Going to book... by Y Martin

Excellent holiday. Going to book again to go back next year.

Very spacious apartments. Everything was spotlessly clean, including the apartment, restaurant, reception, gardens and pool area. Kids were kept entertained with the slides, crazy golf and table tennis. The staff were extremely polite and helpful at all times. The Turkish night and barbeque was very enjoyable and the food was excellent.

There were several restaurants and shops nearby and the centre of Alanya was a 15 minute walk away where the shopping is excellent! The only negative side was the noise from the nearby mosque and busy road, but earplugs cured this problem!

« 1 2 3
Read 34 additional reviews of Green Park Apart Hotel
Stayed at Green Park Apart Hotel? Share your insight.

Map for Green Park Apart Hotel