Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel

Good

Service: 8.5/10
Food: 9/10
Value: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 38 »
Would recommend highly to everyone. by Ballytegan

All rooms are spacious and clean with beautiful sea views. Food excellent with plenty of variety. Staff always helpful and accommodating. Lots of activities for all ages. Can not wait to go again. Close to the shops and lovely long walks over looking the sea.

• Holiday details: Jan 2014, Booked Independently

Greatest place on earth by aE07e

We have visiting your lovely hotel for the second time (we have visiting Gloria in San Agustin twice)and we think Amadores is the greatest place on earth

Why?

Good cleaning, the food, the vine are tasty, nice service i the reception, helpful waiters and waitress in the restaurants and bars.

We will thank all personal for good service, smiling, kindness, patience,and humor.

We hope you will tell the chiefs what we have said about the personal

• Holiday details: Dec 2009, booked with Ving

Gloria Palace Amadores is the hotel where I like to stay every year in November. by Urpo Määttä

I have loved the hotel for years and years. My slogan is: 4 STAR HOTEL AND 6 STAR SERVICE I enjoyed every evening the sunset. The sea view from the balcony of my room is unforgettable.

• Holiday details: Nov 2013
  • Advice: The swimming beach Playa de los Amadores, The games by the pool at 1700 hours. The thalasso Spa

Best hotel ever by Claire79

My husband and I stayed here the end of April ,beginning of may , this was our second visit .,and did not dissappoint,the rooms are excellent .our first visit we were given a room with a sea view ,lovely .,on our second visit we were allocated a pool view room,initial thought not too happy ,but we actually preferred it .as we could sit on the lovely balcony watching people enjoying themselves .we have been gran canaria quite a few times .and although we go all inclusive we still get out and about ( local buses cheap and plentiful ) most days having lunch out ,but we do stay on the complex every night ,therefore not having spend on drinks ,we have booked again for the 1st may ,and cannot wait ,ps Morgan market is a must ,and also a bus ride to maspalomas

• Holiday details: Apr 2013, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Check the menus for what is all inclusive

The best hotel ever stayed in hence our 7th stay by john and margaret

Everything about this hotel is spot on rooms massive every one has sea view and very clean staff are amazing always smiling and carnt do enough for you .Would like to take this opitunity to say a big thank you to all the staff look forward to seeing you all again in December John & Margaret

• Holiday details: May 2013, booked with Direct Holidays
  • Advice: Just smile as all the staff are lovely

Wonderful Short Stay by John/Judy

Stayed here for a four day break in May. What an enjoyable stay. All the staff were polite and friendly, had a lovely large room overlooking the pool with a sea view, plenty of space and sunbeds around the two pools and the food was excellent. Will definitely be back again.

• Holiday details: May 2013, Booked Independently

Great experience by Martina W

the hotel and staff were great. lovely food for breakfast, lunch and dinner a good choice of food.

It is close the main shops etc and always has taxis available if you don't want to walk. We were all inclusive and felt that it was definitely worth it . Drinks were local beverages but also included cocktails.

Rooms were always clean as were all the toilets by the pools etc.

The only down side was the fact that they had signs by the restaurant to

inform people that shorts and flip-flops were not allowed at breakfast or dinner and alot of people did not take any notice of this. the problem was the staff didn't say anything either. So why have a dress code when nobody takes any notice of it

• Holiday details: May 2013, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: I would suggest you definitely go all inclusive

Absolutely outstanding !!! by Jane and Rich

The location was perfect, on the cliff face overlooking the beautiful aqua blue sea, a 3 euro taxi ride from Puerto Rico or a 30 minute slow walk away.Theres a lift down to the coast path with lovely sea views, whether you go left into Puerto Rico or right to Amadores beach.

When you walk into the impressive lobby, the front desk staff are so welcoming and friendly and will organise trips for you, where you get picked up and dropped off at the front doors. A porter takes your bags to your room for you.All of the staff whatever their role is, are very friendly and helpful.We had a twin room which was very spacious with lots of wardrobe space. It was exceptionaly clean and well laid out and the air conditioning was wonderful. The balcony was spacious with a view over one of the pools and the sea beyond, perfect!The bathroom was spacious too, with a seperate toilet. The dining area was well laid out and spacious. We went all inclusive and found a very wide selection of food every day, all well presented with an explanation of what some of the dishes are or you can have things cooked for you, how you like them. The table service staff were quick and friendly, whether they were getting you a drink or removing used plates.The pool areas were very clean and there were plenty of loungers and parasols. We liked everything about this hotel and can't wait to go back. we had a perfect holiday at the Gloria and very highly recommend it to everyone.

• Holiday details: Apr 2013, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Try the 50 minute massage! have lazy time by the pools and enjoy the fashion shows.

Fabulous Hotel! by Tracey A

We stayed here for 11 nights over Easter. All I can say is wow! The staff are friendly and helpful (though some of the waiters could learn to smile a bit more) and most speak good English.

The rooms were large. Ours were floor tiled but I did see the same room type with carpet. The TV was LCD flat screen but I did see old style chunky TV's in other rooms. English channels are available to watch. They were both freshly painted, clean, with twin beds pushed together to make a double. Tea/coffee making facilities and glasses provided for your own drinks. There was also a cooler (mini fridge which wasn't as cold as a fridge) in the room so ideal for cool water. The bathroom was large with double sinks, bath with shower over and separate toilet room. The maid came daily and towels were changed daily with sheets changed every 3 days. The hairdryer however, was awful. It was quicker to stand out on the balcony and dry your hair naturally!

The restaurant food was fantastic. Freshly cooked steaks to your liking, fresh fish and other meats plus freshly made pizza! We looked forward to eating there and wondering what delights would be available that night. The breakfast was yummy too. The freshly made omelettes were very nice. The food was replenished constantly so you never missed out on anything.

The pools had a lovely view of the sea if you swam to the edge. The 1 is for the entertainment and the other very quiet. All clean and well maintained.

The entertainment was very hit and miss but I suppose it depends on your age/preferences/taste. Ballroom dancing isn't something I like but did enjoy the Lionel Richie tribute act. Most of the people got up and had a boogie!

I didn't use the spa on this occasion but has heard good reports from other people so will consider using it next year when we return!

This was the best holiday we've had in a long time and I believe it was down to the hotel and it's location and of course the lovely warm weather.

• Holiday details: Mar 2011, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: The food!

Lovely holiday! by nicolef

I went on holiday here with my boyfriend in June 2012 and it was wonderful. Hotel was clean, room was lovely, food was really nice- lots to choose from each night! It didn't vary much night to night, but there was a huge selection. We went half board which was great as it allowed us to explore the island more, each night we took a lovely walk along the beach front, a short walk either way to some lovely restaurants and bars along the beach front, it was very quiet, but that may be because school holidays hadn't began yet, but it was so peaceful and a perfect holiday for us. If you are looking for some lively bars, there's a short taxi ride for around 5 euros or if your looking for the clubbing scene then its around 10 euros in a taxi.

What I would comment on going half-board would be the price of the drinks in the hotel, found it very expensive to get a drink with your meal and drinks throughout the day, so would probably choose all inclusive if i was to go again, simply due to the price of drinks! Pools were lovely and clean, sometimes got busy, but there were lots of sunbeds, so could always find a spot. We also enjoyed the aqua-gym in the morning- the staff were funny and friendly. Overall a lovely holiday, with amazing views, lovely food and a great location!

A tip would be to avoid the party boat as it was awful!

• Holiday details: Jun 2012, Booked Independently

inger 20130203 by inger 20130203

We had a fine week at Glora Palace Amadores. The location was good. The service was very good and staff was helpfull and friendly both in the reception and in the restaurant. The room was ok - the TV could have been better. The best of all was the pool area.

Back yet again at the Floria Palace! by MichaelHodge

My wife and I have stayed in this Hotel about 5 times. You will gather from this that we really like it! The rooms are spacious and comfortable. The food is excellent with an enormous menu. There is plenty to do - or not to do - just as you wish.

Having had major surgery a few months earlier. I wanted swimming. The two pools were warm (except when I went at 08:30!) and gave me what I needed and wanted. I just wish they were a little deeper!

• Holiday details: Jan 2013, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Take your camera with you: there as so many things to photo, indoors as well as outdoors.

1 2 38 »

Stayed at Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel? Share your insight.

Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel also called

• gloria palace
  • gloria palace amadores
  • Gloria Palace Amadores Hotel
  • gloria palace amadoresthalasso hotel
  • gloria palace amadoresthalasso mogan
  • Address: C/ La Palma 2 Playa Amadores, Gran Canaria 35139, Spain

Map for Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel Closest airport: Gran Canaria (LPA) 22.8 miles

Top traveller tips for Gloria Palace Amadores Thalasso & Hotel
  • by Likes to travel.com

" Defo go to the spa in the hotel, and if you have kids there is a town pool during the day with slides and bouncy castels and all sorts in it i would recomened you use it to keep the kids entertained during the day. "

• by Fab holiday - highly recommend

" If your brave have a go at para-gliding - wow "

• by Casee

" Make use of all the activities and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere. "

• by Flossy

" Take a boat trip to Morgan and you will see the hotel from the sea in all its glory. "

• by Iv

" Acrobats and similars are incredibles. Swming pool and SPA to rest. Incredible buffet even for Spain. (And I´m spanish, so I know what I´m talking about...) "

• by Bob Huey

" Ensure time is set aside to enjoy the daily amenities of the hotel "

• by Annc

" You have got to use the spa ...amazing "