Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa

Enter your dates:

1 2 35 »
holiday heaven by al gibbo

Fantastic holiday hotel lovely and clean all the staff very friendly 5 pools to choose from all in all just so relaxing will definitely

be going again having stayed in Las Americas twice before this place felt so much better gets 5 stars from us both.

• Holiday details: Jan 2014

Paradise Park lives up to it's name by Elaine W

Hotel was great, can't fault it. Especially loved the adult pools and roof top solarium it was so peaceful. Food was first class and plenty of it. We had two single beds but they were huge. Also loved the air conditioning.....great to come into when you've been sunbathing all day. All in all...great holiday. Staff friendly and helpful, Hotel clean and tidy and they run a mini bus from Hotel to beach front. We never used it but it's a great idea for those who do need it. Will definitely return without hesitation.

• Holiday details: Aug 2013, Booked Independently

xmas and new year 2012/2013 by Josie J

a few months have passed since we were here at paradise,and we would like to say what a wonderful time we had there,the work ever one put into xmas and the firework at new year was second to none. believe me we have traveled far and wide at xmas/new year and had some fab ones, but this was the best.we are returning this oct and maybe will book again for xmas/new year.

• Holiday details: Dec 2012, booked with jet2 holidays

no consideration for repeat guest by maisiepenny1

2 years ago I went to this hotel.They put me in a room over looking the loading bay and was awakened early hours of the morning by the noise of dustbin wagon and trade people.I complained and they moved me.May this year I booked again.This time they put me in a grotty room over looking a very busy main road.I could not believe they could do this again. It proves now that they could not care a hoot about repeat customers.The only best thing about this hotel is the choice of food.They have no customer service skills and do not check their paperwork because if they had, I would not have been put in this sort of room with a bad view and 2 hours of sun on the balcony.I do not consider this hotel a 4* The room (409) I was put in had a large lump in the wall where the television must have been,peeling paper on the wall,wood splintered and not a bright room.When advertising their rooms they show only the best rooms so beware.

• Holiday details: May 2013
  • Advice: no tip

brilliant holiday by Elaine F

We stayed at Paradise Park at the end of May 2012.All the staff were great.This was our first all inclusive holiday as i am a VERY fussy eater,i dont eat meat,fish or poultry and i was well impressed with the selection offered.It is up the top of a steep hill and may not suit everyone but there is a free bus to the beach.We enjoyed it so much we have booked again for June 2013

• Holiday details: May 2012, Booked Independently

Can't wait to go back ! by Buddie

Just returned from 10 days over xmas and new year,booked again. Entertainment was good. Food was excellent (thats a first for me)usually by the third day I tire of being all inclusive but not here. Every day different.Staff are brilliant, helpfull,friendly and enjoy a good bit of banter.Roof top pool,jaccuzi,snack bar was my favourite,view was great.Heated pool for over 18 yrs,large pool was unheated,quite cold for the kids inDec.We had booked a superior twin room but I was a bit disappointed in the room as it was expensive. Shortage of plug sockets in my room which became a pain.Large pool area next door to the hotel that is also part of the complex but never ventured there. Great holiday,hotel up a hill but we managed it at our age!! Twenty minutes slow walk down to the centre. Supermarket etc next to hotel. Fireworks display was brilliant at New Year.Satalite tv with a good selecction of british channels to keep the husband happy while you get ready.Amigos in paradise club meets once a week in the hotel for cocktails and prizes, ifyou join you get a good discount and welcome pack.

• Holiday details: Dec 2012, booked with Jet 2
  • Advice: Dont really have a tip except just book and enjoy

Nowhere near the quality of any other 4 Stars we have stayed in. by bushmills girl

Firstly I'll state the positives:

We stayed in a superior room on the fourth floor, which overlooked the

pool and the sea. This was good.

Out bedlinen and towels were changed daily by nice staff (to me the room cleaning staff were the most positive thing I could say about the holiday)

On to the negatives:

The breakfast we ate was cold, not slightly warm...actually cold: cold beans, scrambled eggs, saute potatoes,bacon and sausages. These cooked foods were served in unheated and uninsulated dishes. The dishes were set upon a counter under lights. As far as I could tell these were not heating light bulbs either.

The food was unpalatable to me because it was so cold. This might not bother some guests, but I like my cooked food hot, it is my personal preference.

I have food hygiene certificates and through this know that food should be kept above a certain temperature to avoid the risk of food poisoning. Draw your own conclusions from that.

We thought we should try an evening meal as it's unfair to judge after only one experience. The food being cooked straight for your plate(veal, french fries etc) were piping hot which was great...but again the food in the center bay served the same in the same unheated containers at breakfast. I tried a little to be sure, but unfortunately it was not particularly warm. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.

Also there were just not enough waiters, we wanted a drink with our eveining meal and no one approached us, so we had to approach one and ask for service. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.

We thought we would try the nighttime show so went to the main bar. The seating was uncomfortable, there was NO waiter service, NOR a drinks list at each table. This Hotel is meant to be a four star.

The drinks when we got them were indifferent...the Mojito I had was just not nice.

We had booked half board, so that left us with the situation where because the food was so unpleasant we were going TO HAVE TO EAT ELSEWHERE. We decided that we could either have a miserable holiday or make a good one ourselves so we ate out each day for breakfast, lunch and dinner. AGAIN THIS HOTEL IS SUPPOSED TO BE A FOUR STAR, we had booked it on good faith that it would be at a minimum standard.

There were other conpalints too, such as a leaking shower which flooded an area of the bathroom floor; the constant wet area of carpeting several rooms down which statrted to smell really bad as the week progressed; the filthy sunloungers in the solarium which looked like they needed scrubbed with bleach; the smell of raw sewage in the solarium area.

In summation: I have stayed in other Four Star Hotels which were simply fabulous in every way; naiively I expected this Hotel to be at a similar minimum standard. The Paradise Park fell far short.

• Holiday details: Oct 2012, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: Stay B&B only and eat your breakfast elsewhere.

Far from 4 star by Marcus S

We are just home from a week at this Hotel which we booked through Thomas cook as a 4 star, It is far from 4 star at a stretch 3 star.. the brochure should luxury rooms as did the hotel web site.

we were to get a family superior room and ended up getting a duplex for 2 adults and 3 kids, 2 rooms with 2x single beds which meant I had to sleep on a sofa bed for the week. We later found out you cud upgrade to the "luxury rooms " but at 25 euro pppn x 5 ? I think not. The roof top pool was small, the biggest pool was adult only which meant guests had to share the pool with local spainish holiday makes with little to no respect or manners. The safe etc. is extra, also if you don`t go all inclusive be prepared to pay 2.10 euro for 100ml of soft drinks ??

The food was very average to the extent that we ate out on wednesday and on thrusday everyone else must have had the same idea as last day as the hotel dinner room was less that half full.

When you have seen luxury rooms in a brochure and on hotel web site and paid 4 star prices to end up in what i can only describe as living in a 3 star council house for a week with sun and pool (inc. neighbour noise etc.) It kind of make you want to look more into your accommedation and bok direct with the hotel. As for Nat the tour operator we talked to on the first day... she was so dry and usless.. we didn`t both contacting her again all week.

• Holiday details: Aug 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Book direct with hotel if you want 4 star even if you get luxury rroms etc and just breakfast... loads of great eatting out places.

Great for adults by Jules111

We are a couple in our 30s and decided to try Paradise Park as it seemed geared more towards adults, after staying in a hotel that could only be described as a cross between a carry on film and butlins last year. Paradise Park is definately a good choice if you don't have children, as there are two adults only pools. The rooftop solarium has fantastic views and offers a peaceful retreat, it has a heated pool and two whirlpools.

The hotel was very clean with good facilities, I don't think it's quite up to its 4 star claim but the price reflects that. I would definately recommend paying a little extra for a better room, we booked a superior but got upgraded to a suite. We booked bed and breakfast, the continental was fine but my husband wasn't keen on the cooked breakfast, it was lukewarm at best. We didn't eat any other meals so I can't comment on lunch or dinner, or the entertainment. The beach is about a 15 minute walk away, the hotel does have a curtesy bus but this gets full at peak times. Some people have dubbed the walk back from the beach to the hotel as "cardiac hill", it isn't that bad but any incline in the heat is hard work.

Overall I would recommend this hotel to couples and groups, the location and facilities are good, the staff are very helpful and the hotel is clean. If you have children I would go elsewhere, there are many other hotels in this area which are more family friendly. Los Cristianos has a lot to offer, there are lots of lovely restaurants with some great prices, so I personally wouldn't book all inclusive unless you have children, eating out isn't as expensive as it used to be.

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Don't book the cheapest room, you're more likely to be upgraded if you go for a superior room or better

paradise park hotel and apartments by Linda D

this is a fabulous hotel, apts lovely , go for the newer ones, roof top pool with loads of space for adults only , very peaceful and has bar and food plus jazzussis. you can have full or half board which works out cheaper and buffet is very good. there is a new area around corner from hotel , belonging to hotel, with large pools, this hotel has 5 pools inc large kiddie pool. there is also a gym , souvenir shop and spa. great shows

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Booked Independently

Paradise Park by districtnurse1

We booked this hotel as a large group, we were allocated the appartments which are definetly NOT 4 * They are very dated, run down, and the beds are not adult beds they are camp beds. The hotel itself has the potential to be an excellent hotel, but the staff are really misrable, the food was good but the dining room was far too small to accomodate the vast amount of guests. The evening entertainment was good with two diffrent acts on each evening. the bar staff were really great and very friendly. The pools were frezzing cold, apat from the two pools which were allocated for adults only, we had two babies with us, and the pools really were too cold, we tried to use the warm pools which we were told to vacate !!!! WHY have TWO adult warm pools and no warm pool for babys. So Paradise Park get you act together and update, and have a warm pool for little ones.....By the way the Natural warm pool, (adults only) didnt seem to used, The roof top for adults only was nice.

• Holiday details: Oct 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Adult only

Not Quite 4-Star (but we'd definitely go back) by Wellington221

The reviews of this hotel are fair. This is not a 4-star hotel as we know it, but it still is a great holiday resort with lots to do. The food is boring (unfortunately) and the breakfast canteen was like being in the middle of Clapham Junction. It’s really busy. We also had issues upon arrival with our room. We were told there was some problem with the plumbing and they tried to put us up in a grim business hotel in middle of Playa de Las Americas for 2 nights. We were only there for a week so I created such a fuss and wouldn't back down that they miraculously found us a room - but it did overlook the roundabout which was a bit noisy from traffic. Interesting to read that this seems to be a frequent occurrence with other guests too. Anyway, once we got over this hiccup we thought it was a great place to stay. We liked the pools and the adult only area up at the top but we especially liked the pool across the alley way as it’s really quiet and has its own poolside bar. I'm surprised that someone said it’s not good for kids, as the children we saw seemed like they were having a ball. We'd definitely recommend this hotel, particularly for families, but just be aware that it’s not a smart as it looks in the photos on the websites.

• Holiday details: Feb 2011, Breakfast Included, Booked Independently

1 2 35 »

Stayed at Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa? Share your insight.

Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa also called

• paradise hotel tenerife
  • Paradise Park Aparthotel
  • paradise park hotel tenerife
  • paradise park tenerife
  • resort paradise park
  • Address: Urb Oasis del Sur, Tenerife 38650, Spain

Map for Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa Closest airport: Tenerife South Reina Sofia (TFS) 8.5 miles

Top traveller tips for Hotel Paradise Park Resort & Spa
  • by Wellington221

" The pool on the far side is the best in our opinion "

• by Linda Doran Maguire

" use all the facilities, go on tours "