Palm Beach Club Apartments

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Palm Beach Club Apartments

Enter your dates:

1 2 3 »
A deal! Beware! by A walking pair

We have just returned from a week stay,it was very comfortable,with a very helpful and friendly staff but being in a front location which had wonderful views was very noisy at night from the establishments below!!

Our worst experience was the morning we were approached by silverpoint. On taking our special offer we were unaware it was a promotional holiday! We were told by Trojan we had to attend this because it was a special deal and expected it to last at the most a couple of hours.

We were taken to their offices at 10am in Los Cristiano's,where we had to endure a presentation for a commodity in which we had NO interest.After five and a half hours we we released and decided to walk three miles back to clear our heads ,what an ordeal!I. I thought this might be useful for anyone who has taken the special deal to be aware of.

Great Holiday by Tratar

Stayed at the Palm Beach Club hotel in first half of september 2011. Great location beside the sea, restaurants and bars.The seashores at Tenerife I didnt like very much, much better, worm and calm at Adriatic. All other things are in high level, the nature, scene, is unique in the island.

Room was big enaugh for a couple, very clean.

We didnt use hotel pool frequently because we rented the car and traveled all around of islandand saw the most interesting places and beaches.

Staff was very courteus and helpful, very quick fixed trouble with the lock and TV set.

We had excellent experience with Silverpoint, specially with Neva a Slovenian young woman with whom we spent almost whole day talking, visiting exciting apartments and so on

we didnt accept time share for some our private reasons. but the idea of time sharig is for some special kind of people not bad.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently

great place by Hughes13

We have had a timeshare for sometime here. We have just come back. We still really love the place, My husband and I also bring our grown up family. We find the staff great. We eat quite often in the restaurant, they are so friendly and we have never had a bad meal there. We were approached by silverpoint and we did go to a meeting as we did want to know about it. we felt that it was not for us but I feel that it is really good if you can take advantage of the opportunities it gives you. They were not at al pushy and were fine when we declined to take it up.

This holiday for the first time I decided to try the hairdresser on site. It was the best haircut I have ever had! I wish I could get back every six weeks. My son's girlfriend who was with us. Had a few months previously had a very bad cut at home and was very nervous as she had had it ruined before. But he was great knew she was worried and explained all the time what he was doing, she was absolutely thrilled with hers. So wait and get your haircut when you go on holiday he is a marvel.

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Ther is so much to see and do everything is great.

Race for sun beds by Unhappy holiday maker

To have a sun bed people were getting up at 0700hrs waiting in line for the doors to open at 0830hrs,then having to run to put a towel on a bed.They were also hiding by the pool toilets incase the security guard seen them and loocked the door,it was like young children playing hide and seek not Mature Adults on holiday.PALM BEACH MANAGEMENT need to resolve this problem before someone gets hurt in the DAILY EVENTS.

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Breakfast Included, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Look for a better hotel

Basil Fawlty by BaroldGaysniff

I've been coming here for 18 years & this was the worst ever. There is an under manager named Jesus who prowled round the complex insulting & shouting at a pregnant woman, an elderley owner & a man who wanted commentery in English for the world cup match, pointing & snarling when things weren't going his way. I did mention this to his boss Paco, a flowery character, but nothing was done.In the welcome pack left in the room was an advertisement for Little Italy restaraunt & pub stating the bar was open till 2 a.m, but it never stayed open any later than 12.20, I mentioned this to the barman. The next night we were served 6 pints at 11.55, then at 12.10 they turned the lights out, leaving us stranded in a group that contained 3 children age 5 & under. Two of our party tried to turn the lights on. The one & only secruity man then appeared & we were moved to the reception area upstairs. I complained to the receptionist about the poster saying the bar closed at 2a.m & after making a phone call was asked to produce the poster. I went to my room to find the poster had been removed from my pack. On returning to reception area I discovered everyone had theirs taken also. What a cover up. The entertainment was rubbish, the kids club, worst ever, the management abysmal. The only saving grace were the friendly, helpful reception staff & the original staff working two people's jobs in the stupid lobby bar (more owners space stolen by XL) & old friends who it's always good to see

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Avoid the management

BRiLLiANT. by kirstymcdowell

Palm beech club is one of the most enjoyable resorts in the canary islands. Don't be put off by RCI coming round the doors as always they only want your money in there pocket if you don't want to buy anything don't attened. Palm beech is a very clen, tidy and modernly build hotel at the present moment they are refurbishing most of the room's luckly for me my families apartment has been refurbished and all the maintance money has been put to a splended cause. the pools what can i say always cleaned regulary and as for sunbeds you only have to get up & que if you want a poolsie veiw palm beech hav included little arcoves for privacy which are mainly empty i have been going for over 3 years and my eldest family member bought an apartment 25 years ago and never once has sshe encountered a problem. thanks for the happy years Palm beech

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: lovely town
  • Activities: along the frount, try la gomera up the hill from palm beech

Disappointed by masiemoo

We stayed in one of the apartments that has not been updated, and was very disappointed with the room, it was not clean, there was a dead spider for the duration, which the cleaners left. If you was in the room they made a point of cleaning, if you wasn,t in your room, quick empty of the bins, tidy the beds and a cloth round the bath. The entertainment in the foyer is a joke, the guy doesn't even play he just moves his hand around the keyboard. The drinks in the foyer are a rip off. If they want gusests they should do something to keep them. To say we pay maintenence for our rooms, it has increased so much and for what. Something should be done about the sunbeds, people run to them at 8.30am and put towels on them and then go back to their rooms, they are english and make you embaressed, thought it was only the Germans! Never going back.

• Holiday details: Jan 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Take plenty of money and eat in the back streets as it will be cheaper
  • Activities: The beach

Had a great time. The apartment was... by C Pike

Had a great time. The apartment was lovely and clean, very spacious and very accomodating. The hotel staff were very helpful and nice and the entertainment was very good.We will definitly go back.The weather was beautiful,very warm.The only thing we did not like was the timeshare reps,they are on you as soon as you arrive.Nobody wants to be bothered with timeshare,we are just there for a nice relaxing holiday.Aqualand is a must.We had a great time and the dolphin show was one of the best i have ever seen.

What a hell hole! Rooms too cramped... by J Stevenson

What a hell hole! Rooms too cramped to swing a cat, wot wiv the bugs that came out of the skirting board. My worst nightmare, how any one parts with good money for the palm beach country club is beyond me! Kids all have deli beli have had to have doc out and four days after we left still ill. Still the guy trying to sell us one of these dodgy time shares did say don't eat in hotel! Did i miss something? try to impress someone don't put em in a shack promise em champagne and not deliver. Still three and a half hours of a pointless sales pitch. Any doubt i had well i don't have now. Sorry rci not my cup of tea and i will be taking this further.

My accomodation and location was very... by jaytee

My accomodation and location was very good. Tenerife could be a very good place for a holiday if it were not for the timeshare/holiday club touts who are out to steal your money from you. We lost over £8000 because we trusted fellow brits whose promises turned out to be lies.

I will never go back to this hell hole of an island. It is full of brits who make a living out of stealing money from fellow brits. The Spanish people are great and I feel sorry for them as there must be thousands of holiday makers who never go back to Tenerife due to the scam merchants.

Great resort - just can't help going... by A Meechan

Great resort - just can't help going back !!! Great atmosphere and entertainment. Couple of really annoying things though like no sunbeds unless you queue - yes queue in the mornings really early !!!! Sometimes management go round and take towels off reserved beds but it really should be done every day. Noticed there were alot more nationalities this year which may be positive as it seems the Brits are the best (or worst) at reserving the beds !!!! Fantastic beauty salon on poolside and the food is good value. Appartments not exactly luxury but clean and adequate. Air con doesn't work but good ceiling fans. Maids are always efficient and lovely. Useful kids club and pool is fab. Always had a great time. DO NOT GET SUCKED IN TO AN APPOINTMENT WITH ANYONE !!! unless you wish to buy time here - you will waste a day of your holiday !!!

The resort of Las Americas was very... by D Butcher

The resort of Las Americas was very nice, with veronicas on one side and quiet on the other. There were loads of nice and very reasonable places to eat.

The Palm Beach Club apartments though, it was felt were cramped, and not large enough. We stayed in a 2 bed apartment, with a partial kitchen in the hallway (although they advertise full kitchens) and overall in size not large enough to swing a cat in. For a family of 5, this size apartment is not large enough, in comparison to some we were shown on the same complex. Even a resale’s person at the resort thought we were in a 1 bedroom apartment. Added to this, upon arrival to check in, we were presented with a 156 euro surcharge because we did not own as members there. A price I’m sure you'll agree is daylight robbery, especially as it is in addition to any other exchange fees you may have already paid out to get to the resort. This price was for a 2 bed, so it increases and decreases depending on what you have, but for timeshare exchangers, unless you are prepared for the charge, this is not the best type of resort to stay in. It will effectively cost you double to exchange by the time you add up the costs. (please note, there is a charge for everything - lots of hidden ones on top of what I have specified there e.g. safe, welcome pack, internet, utilities).

Also, if you're out there, and see people with scratch cards saying you have won, tickets to Aqua Park, or 120 euros in your hand... walk away. This is a timeshare scam, that if you start talking to these people, they swoop. It's a classic con, someone who reels you in, then another to keep you interested by telling you, that you will get more prizes, they just need an hour of your time. (They will also tell you that they are affiliated with the major companies such as Thomas cook, airtours, XL, Tui, etc - so you recognise the companies they claim to be working with). These people hang around immediately outside the resort as well as in Los Cristianos, and are mostly British.

If you are out for a quiet holiday, then this is not the place for you, however, if in fact it is the opposite.. then go for it! You could do much worse than Las Americas.

1 2 3 »

Stayed at Palm Beach Club Apartments? Share your insight.

Palm Beach Club Apartments also called

• palm beach club tenerife
  • palm beach hotel
  • palm beach resort
  • palm beach tenerife
  • Address: Avenida V Centenario, Tenerife 38660, Spain

Map for Palm Beach Club Apartments Closest airport: Tenerife South Reina Sofia (TFS) 9.9 miles