Palm Beach Club Apartments

Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Palm Beach Club Apartments

1 2 3 »
Owners at Palm Beach

"We are also owners at Palm Beach for Christmas and New Year my husbands parents bought it in 1985 for alot of money, sadly we lost them in 2006 and we took over the ownership, we are now losing our studio because of the changes, even though we have deeds! What do they stand for? Its scary to think they can just vote and take away our studio from us we will never purchase anything like this again. I have been trying to find out what other owners are doing or if anyone can offer any advice, we are ok for this year but what happens from 2015 and onwards, they say we will still hopefully get a studio but maybe not at Palm Beach and maybe not together so we have to change studios half way through our holidays. I can't get my head around it.

Any comments appreciated

Regards

Sue

• Holiday details: Dec 2013, Booked Independently
by SueWilson

Palm Beach rip off

"We are timeshare owners at Palm Beach Club Tenerife, and have been so for 14 years. To our shock, at the AGM in July 2014, our one bedroom apartment was taken off us, but we have been allowed to use it this September. We have just arrived back today. Sad to say, the apartment was very shoddy, is no lounge chairs ,kettle leaking,parts missing from the micro wave,dining room chairs falling to bits and the socket for the TV was hanging off the wall. Granted, after complaining, we got the kettle replaced and they brought us the loungers.

Palm Beach Club is not the lovely place it used to be. It is going to wreck and ruin!!

• Holiday details: Sep 2014, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Request a high floor and report any deficiencies to Reception immediately
by Shedav

Biggest thieves and rip off merchants silverpoint and the so called committee

"You will see further down in a review from 2011 how we love Palm Beach now we are having our timeshare fiddled away from us. Why are the so called committee members allowing this to be done to us. Very suspicious! Something is going on and it smells like being polite manure. I like others I have contacted are voting against this. You Mr Elliott and Co should be disgusted with yourselves.Why are you allowing Silver point to do this to us. What's in it for you lot? Because you are sailing us down the Swanny and I among other owners would like to know why. I am just recovering from a stroke and this is all worrying me. Palm Beach is what I bought with weeks 3 @4 I will never be sure if I can go at this time and get the apartment I bought. Shame on you, your all little Hitlers with no thought for us only yourselves."

• Holiday details: Jan 2014, Booked Independently
by Hughes13

OUTRAGEOUS THEFT OF TIMESHARES BY OWNERS/COMMITTEE

"Place is beautiful (except for cockroaches - Public Health issue?), Staff are great and I am a TIMESHARE OWNER of 2 weeks with a huge wrap-around Balcony sea view and pool view!!!

NOW 2014 WITHOUT providing the MINIMUM 30 DAYS NOTICE OF AGM - Extraordinary Resolutions PLAN TO SELL/TRANSFER WITHOUT any COMPENSATION TO TIMESHARE OWNERS, a great number of the rooms/substantial part of the Hotel, leaving Owners, with flexible, take anytime, but GET WHAT YOU ARE GIVEN ROOMS - FRAUDULENT THEFT - yet again by the Committee and hidden Owners - want back what they've already sold at VAST PRICES and will sell again or rent - JUST MONEY, MONEY, GREED, GREED AND GREED. All OWNERS VOTE AGAINST and require PROPER FULL YEAR DISCUSSIONS with Owners being able to contact one another for discussions. What about it OWNERS??? REGISTER & ATTEND AGM & VOTE AGAINST - TOTALLY!!!!!

• Holiday details: Oct 2013, Booked Independently
  • Advice: BOYCOTT THE WHOLE THING - UNTIL THIS OUTRAGEOUS PROPOSED THEFT IS DROPPED!!!!
by TimeShareRipOffWatch

A deal! Beware!

"We have just returned from a week stay,it was very comfortable,with a very helpful and friendly staff but being in a front location which had wonderful views was very noisy at night from the establishments below!!

Our worst experience was the morning we were approached by silverpoint. On taking our special offer we were unaware it was a promotional holiday! We were told by Trojan we had to attend this because it was a special deal and expected it to last at the most a couple of hours.

We were taken to their offices at 10am in Los Cristiano's,where we had to endure a presentation for a commodity in which we had NO interest.After five and a half hours we we released and decided to walk three miles back to clear our heads ,what an ordeal!I. I thought this might be useful for anyone who has taken the special deal to be aware of.

by A walking pair

Great Holiday

"Stayed at the Palm Beach Club hotel in first half of september 2011. Great location beside the sea, restaurants and bars.The seashores at Tenerife I didnt like very much, much better, worm and calm at Adriatic. All other things are in high level, the nature, scene, is unique in the island.

Room was big enaugh for a couple, very clean.

We didnt use hotel pool frequently because we rented the car and traveled all around of islandand saw the most interesting places and beaches.

Staff was very courteus and helpful, very quick fixed trouble with the lock and TV set.

We had excellent experience with Silverpoint, specially with Neva a Slovenian young woman with whom we spent almost whole day talking, visiting exciting apartments and so on

we didnt accept time share for some our private reasons. but the idea of time sharig is for some special kind of people not bad.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
by Tratar

great place

"We have had a timeshare for sometime here. We have just come back. We still really love the place, My husband and I also bring our grown up family. We find the staff great. We eat quite often in the restaurant, they are so friendly and we have never had a bad meal there. We were approached by silverpoint and we did go to a meeting as we did want to know about it. we felt that it was not for us but I feel that it is really good if you can take advantage of the opportunities it gives you. They were not at al pushy and were fine when we declined to take it up.

This holiday for the first time I decided to try the hairdresser on site. It was the best haircut I have ever had! I wish I could get back every six weeks. My son's girlfriend who was with us. Had a few months previously had a very bad cut at home and was very nervous as she had had it ruined before. But he was great knew she was worried and explained all the time what he was doing, she was absolutely thrilled with hers. So wait and get your haircut when you go on holiday he is a marvel.

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Ther is so much to see and do everything is great.
by Hughes13

Race for sun beds

"To have a sun bed people were getting up at 0700hrs waiting in line for the doors to open at 0830hrs,then having to run to put a towel on a bed.They were also hiding by the pool toilets incase the security guard seen them and loocked the door,it was like young children playing hide and seek not Mature Adults on holiday.PALM BEACH MANAGEMENT need to resolve this problem before someone gets hurt in the DAILY EVENTS."

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Breakfast Included, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Look for a better hotel
by Unhappy holiday maker

Basil Fawlty

"I've been coming here for 18 years & this was the worst ever. There is an under manager named Jesus who prowled round the complex insulting & shouting at a pregnant woman, an elderley owner & a man who wanted commentery in English for the world cup match, pointing & snarling when things weren't going his way. I did mention this to his boss Paco, a flowery character, but nothing was done.In the welcome pack left in the room was an advertisement for Little Italy restaraunt & pub stating the bar was open till 2 a.m, but it never stayed open any later than 12.20, I mentioned this to the barman. The next night we were served 6 pints at 11.55, then at 12.10 they turned the lights out, leaving us stranded in a group that contained 3 children age 5 & under. Two of our party tried to turn the lights on. The one & only secruity man then appeared & we were moved to the reception area upstairs. I complained to the receptionist about the poster saying the bar closed at 2a.m & after making a phone call was asked to produce the poster. I went to my room to find the poster had been removed from my pack. On returning to reception area I discovered everyone had theirs taken also. What a cover up. The entertainment was rubbish, the kids club, worst ever, the management abysmal. The only saving grace were the friendly, helpful reception staff & the original staff working two people's jobs in the stupid lobby bar (more owners space stolen by XL) & old friends who it's always good to see"

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Avoid the management
by BaroldGaysniff

BRiLLiANT.

"Palm beech club is one of the most enjoyable resorts in the canary islands. Don't be put off by RCI coming round the doors as always they only want your money in there pocket if you don't want to buy anything don't attened. Palm beech is a very clen, tidy and modernly build hotel at the present moment they are refurbishing most of the room's luckly for me my families apartment has been refurbished and all the maintance money has been put to a splended cause. the pools what can i say always cleaned regulary and as for sunbeds you only have to get up & que if you want a poolsie veiw palm beech hav included little arcoves for privacy which are mainly empty i have been going for over 3 years and my eldest family member bought an apartment 25 years ago and never once has sshe encountered a problem. thanks for the happy years Palm beech"

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: lovely town
  • Activities: along the frount, try la gomera up the hill from palm beech
by kirstymcdowell

Disappointed

"We stayed in one of the apartments that has not been updated, and was very disappointed with the room, it was not clean, there was a dead spider for the duration, which the cleaners left. If you was in the room they made a point of cleaning, if you wasn,t in your room, quick empty of the bins, tidy the beds and a cloth round the bath. The entertainment in the foyer is a joke, the guy doesn't even play he just moves his hand around the keyboard. The drinks in the foyer are a rip off. If they want gusests they should do something to keep them. To say we pay maintenence for our rooms, it has increased so much and for what. Something should be done about the sunbeds, people run to them at 8.30am and put towels on them and then go back to their rooms, they are english and make you embaressed, thought it was only the Germans! Never going back."

• Holiday details: Jan 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Take plenty of money and eat in the back streets as it will be cheaper
  • Activities: The beach
by masiemoo

Had a great time. The apartment was...

"Had a great time. The apartment was lovely and clean, very spacious and very accomodating. The hotel staff were very helpful and nice and the entertainment was very good.We will definitly go back.The weather was beautiful,very warm.The only thing we did not like was the timeshare reps,they are on you as soon as you arrive.Nobody wants to be bothered with timeshare,we are just there for a nice relaxing holiday.Aqualand is a must.We had a great time and the dolphin show was one of the best i have ever seen."

by C Pike

1 2 3 »

Map for Palm Beach Club Apartments Closest airport: Tenerife South Reina Sofia (TFS) 9.9 miles