Happy Days Studios

Stayed at Happy Days Studios?

Share your opinion.

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Happy Days Studios

« 1 2 3 4 514 »
OMG its a must . . .

"Lads and Ladies,

If you have not been to Malia I recommend it, its 10 times better then Magaluf and all the rest of the party islands. I have been 4 times and planning my next trip already.

Every time I have been I have staid in Happy Days Studios. It is a home away from home, the staff are really friendly and it is all super clean. I swear they never sleep just to make sure you’re having a fab time.

I recommend it for everyone for what ever reason; buy Little Chris the Barman a drink from me . . .

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, Room Only, booked with Libra Holidays
  • Advice: brace your selfs its going to be a fun ride
by Big Will

Holiday to remember

"For one of the most memorable holidays of your life you must visit the Happy Days Studios in Malia. This is a family run accomodation close to the Old town, where all the Tavernas can be found. (not the fast food chains). If your young and want the night life then a six minute walk takes you to the beach road. If your a beach person then a fifteen minute walk gets you to some of the best beach views in Crete. Happy Days studios are also great for Family holidays with younger children as the two pools are clean and next to the Bar so relax have a drink and watch the kids play. My wife and i have been going to crete for eleven years and we always visit Happy days, our kids are older now and they still want to return when they can too."

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, Room Only, booked with Expedia
  • Advice: A holiday to remember
by Andrew

Best ever!!!!!!!!!!

"I don't get how people don't like Happy Days cause it's the best place to relax, have a lough and enjoy your holidays. been there twice so far and i'm booking to go back next year the staff is so helpfull, funny and friendly the rooms are clean with everything you need A/C etc. BBQ night is not to be missed and bring your fancy dress allthough Big Chris and Little Chris will out do you with theirs...."

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
by fish

Great fun

"My second time in Happy Days was even better! Great fun, good food, clean rooms, 2 swimming pools, excellent staff. Don't miss it out!!! Unforgatble holiday quaranteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
by 69girl

My 2 Weeks At Happy Days

"I came to stay at happy days early in the season as I came to work. I booked a room which was ment to be a 'sea view' baring in mind you cannot see the sea or the beach from these apartments. The first few days were good when we were spending money at the bar but when when they found out we were workers it wasnt so good. Big & little chris are really friendly most of the time, especially if you are female. The rooms are reasonably clean although the maid rarely came. In the second week things started to change. A friend was mugged outside the hotel and beat up by locals (the hotel is situated along dark back roads which is fairly dangerous at night). The security guard is there every night which is a good thing although you are not allowed to bring people back unless you pay the hotel 20 euro or pay him on the sly and have them out by 6am! If noise was made after 11pm you were charged a fine and someone was beat up by members of staff for not paying it (this is ment to be a 18-30 hotel).We were also told a number of times to keep the noise down. A friend was kicked out of the hotel for bringing a someone back. Another person was told to leave the hotel and malia or members of the mafia would see to him. There was onlso a lot of similar talk from other people that had stayed there which didnt suprise me from my own experience. Apart from that, met some great people staying here! Hope this helped."

by Malia 2010

time of my life, part 2

"Second time in happy days even better!!! What an amazing staff and atmospere!clean place great food, good laugh, karaoke, fancy dress and BBQ. Ignore the bad rewies happy days is the deal. see you next year guys"

by joann

Happy Days, Brilliant Nights

"Me and my girlfriend stopped here September 2010. After booking the apartment we read the reviews and thought about cancelling. We are SOOOOOO glad we didn't we had a really great time. Already booked to go back next year :)

Rooms

Just what you need clean with beds, wardrode, shower, sink, toilet and kitchen (air conditioning at extra cost but you can't complain when the rooms are such good value.)

Pool area

Was always clean and tidy. Not all low cost apartments have there own pool.

Food

Nice food and well priced

Bar

FANTASTIC spent every night here before hitting the clubs trying to drink every cocktail on the menu, plus a couple of Little Chris and Deana's own. The Happy Days family are all friendly, Big Chris made me laugh every day always doing tricks and Geogia and Little Chris came clubbing with us.

Security

Dimitri the night guard is cool and not as bad as the early reviews say. He helped me back to the room after passing out after too many beers lol.

As long as you keep the noise down.

These apartments are best suited for people that want to have fun while been respectful to others and don't mind spending money (it is a business after all) Quads are a good idea for the day to get about.

by andy&roz

plymouth lads

"happy days totally brilliant we have been there 3 times now the family and staff are so helpful made us feel like part of the family so we will be going back again very soon.nightlife fantanstic too!!!!!"

• Advice: excellent
by guestmark

Happy Days 2010

"Happy Days really is happy days five of us had the best weeks holiday ever. After initially visiting Happy Days in May earlier this year just two girls we just had to come again in September bringing three more friends. Big and Little Chris should charge extra for their brilliant witty entertainment that really makes you want to sit at the bar all night. The Family are so helpful and friendly Geogia and Little Chris even took us for a traditional Greek meal that was absolutly gorgeous. The accomodation and pool is clean and tidy, good for non swimmers with a decent shallow end. The food was always spot on and you must get Little Chris to make his special ice cream chocolate milkshake!Will be there next year with more friends."

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Try it! It's brilliant!
by Shockers!

Happy Days Part II

"This holiday was the second time stopping at Happy Days and it just keeps getting better and better. I can't understand the bad reviews as the staff are just fantastic and so friendly.

Big Chris & little Chris get you involved with all the entertainment and Georgia made us feel so welcome she even took us out to a beautiful Greek restaurant.

The apartments are basic but very fresh and clean but you get what you pay for.

BBQ night is a must everyone gets involved, Deana's quiz and games are quality.

I would reccommend Happy Day's to anyone and will definatly be going back next year.

• Advice: Best Holiday Ever
by kelster

Missing the Happy Days!!!

"This place is absolutely amazing and not to forget the staff is really helpful and easy ongoing. You get what you pay for and apart from that you have lovely people around you.

I WILL BE BACK!!

JimmY

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Excellent place to be!!
by Jimmy

Happyyy Dayss :)

"If your young and staying in Malia I would recommend staying at this hotel. All the staff are amazing and extremly helpful, and look after you, I got bitten by a mosquito and all the staff, especially Dina were very helpful. Any problems with the rooms when you arrive I'd recommend you telling someone straight away because of the fines. Also I think if your staying here you should go to the weekly bbq at the hotel, the food is great and it is a good atmosphere. Food is also cheap and nice at this hotel. Overall this was the best holiday ive ever had, I would definatly reccomend staying here to anyoneee, and for people already booked not to read any of the bad reviews :)

Nicoleeee - Manc's in Malia

• Holiday details: Aug 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Yess
by Nicoleee

« 1 2 3 4 514 »

Map for Happy Days Studios Closest airport: Nikos Kazantzakis (HER) 16.4 miles
Happy Days Studios photos (6 traveller photos)