PrimaSol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel

hotel photo

Good

Food: 6/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for PrimaSol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 35 »
First and last time in Egypt by Dawn C

The Hotel was lovely and the staff were brilliant. Rooms very clean and spacious.The food was awefull! i'm not fussy but really it was such a let down. We all got Egypt tummy and had to go to the Pharmacy. The pools were FREEZING and the hotel was full of Russians who are quite frankly the rudest people on earth! The weather was stunning ! 27-28 degrees the whole 10 days.

• Holiday details: Dec 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: make sure you disinfect your hands after handling money. Take mosquito repellent with you.

Good Holiday by Andy133

Stayed here August 25th to 9th September. Hurghada airport you get hassled with people with boards with your names on, whether or not they are your reps or not trying to get the visa money out of you.

Hotel 15 min drive no more.it's more 3/4 star not 5, as owner won't refurbish hotel.Staff are friendly once they realise your not russian or eastern european. foods ok but does get repeated 2nd week of holiday, and you have to push russians and germans to back of queue for food otherwise they will push in.

Rooms are big (1 x adult, 1 x child, partner had 1 adult plus 3 kids comfortable). if you not happy with room go to desk and will be moved. Aqua park good not enough rings or mats and russians, east europeans and Germans will jump queue to get rings, Stand up to them. They back down.

Lobby bar staff great be polite and if you take GBP's and tip they will serve you first even with a big queue. You get served in half pint glasses so take a plastic pint glass if you don't want to keep going back for drinks,(tip the bar staff and you'll be fine).

if you want a quiet pool area go to the right as you leave the lobby up by the clown shower i.e. couples. Go left or over the bridge for Kids familys and aqua park.

Watch out for the reps if they offer you 10 Egyptian pounds for 1 british pound don't take it stick with the Hotel rate. I.e Luxor trip, My partner and 3 kids £315 English, £3150 Egyptian, Hotel rate 9.65 Egyptian work out to £3039. Good trip but long and they will take to shops on trip and you get hassled constantly.

Big shopping centre 15min walk to the left as you walk out the hotel, not the bazarrar but past that. which has a McDonald's, supermarket and a good chinese take away forget the name. with a visit.

Taxis you have to haggle a price, I paid a £100e return to hurghada marina and the next night single from the mall to the hotel they wanted £60e, it's a 15min walk, so haggle paid £30 in end.

very enjoyable for me, quite happy to sunbathe and to hit the aqua park slides. If you want any info just contact me at [---]

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently

Great family holiday without spending a fortune. by Happy Andy

Primasol Titanic Aqua Park Hotel provided one of the best holidays I have had with the family. The Aqua Park was terrific and kept the kids happy most of the day although I must admit I enjoyed it just as much (a big kid really). The variety of rides was excellent. The rest of the pools were not to busy with plenty of sun beds and a lot more relaxing for sunbathing under the clear blue sky.

The rooms were spacious and clean with fresh towels and water provided every day. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful (the odd tip was really appreciated) and ensured special attention. The pools and gardens were clean and well maintained. The food was buffet service and although there were dishes I was unsure of, there was a good selection which meant that even for my son (who is a fussy eater) there was always something he liked.

Most nights because of the kids we stayed around the hotel and enjoyed the entertainment provided by the animation team who worked during the day and presented shows late into the evening to keep everybody entertained having fun. Kids loved the cub dances.

We went on the all-day snorkelling trip, you go on a boat out to the coral reef and then snorkel in what I can only describe as a giant tropical fish tank Then a lunch provided by the crew and a visit to Paradise Island were you go ashore and relax on the beautiful beach and swimming in crystal clear water.

We were only there for a week and we all would have loved to stay longer and will definitely be going back in the near future.

• Holiday details: Sep 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Truly great holiday. Thanks to everyone

Very Very Good Hotel by karenjones04

Just arrived back from, Primasol Titanic Aqua Park (not Titanic Spa Resort which is just up the road). This is a brilliant hotel cannot fault it. Can’t believe what some of the reviews said.

We usually stay a little further down the road at Dana Beach. But, wanted Titanic this year because of the water park for my 10 yr old. If I really wanted to find fault the only thing I could say the décor is a tiny bit dated !

However everything else is fantastic, the Hotel is spotless I have never stayed in such a clean hotel. We are quite seasoned travellers and do at least one 4/5 star all inclusive holiday a year. The staff can’t do enough for you and are polite and cheerful all the time nothing seems to much trouble for them.

The water slides are fantastic and lifeguards are on duty all the time at all the pools.

The food, as with most all inclusive’s gets a bit samey but you can always find something. The pool bar serves very good hotdogs and burgers at lunchtime right through to tea time, if you don’t want a sit down meal in the middle of the day.

The rooms are cleaned each day from top to bottom and fresh towels put out. Beach towels are provided by the hotel. Maybe idea not to add the weight of towels to your luggage as most people got charged excess weight charge on the way home !! (us included £72 for 6kg over!!!!!!!!!!! ) it seemed the done thing for all the airlines at Hurghada airport.

The excursions are the usual you would expect, the quad bike desert trip is good but very very hot and it is a very long day but we were glad we did it .The entertainment is ok but most people tended to sit in the lobby at night. There is mini disco each night early doors for up to 12 years old.

All in all I rate this hotel 10 out of 10. You will not be disappointed

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, All Inclusive, booked with Aldi Travel

Awesome by tttl

it was great i would definatly go there again

apart from the food they need to do somthing about that

the staff were very friendly and my mum and dad had an aniversary and they mae our hotel all pretty and it was well cute.

fit boys aswell lol xx

• Holiday details: Jun 2010, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: cool warm and welcoming x

Stinking, sinking, by Mic

This rubbish dump needs knocking down and putting to rest.

It was awful, very dirty right next to a tip, stinking place.

January 2010 by juboo

Highly recommennded = vast rooms, v comfortable, loads of coat hangers!Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Water park was enjoyed hugely by my 2 boys, aged 11 and 13. The only criticism I would make if I was being vwery picky is that the food is a bit repetitive. However, it was good and beautifully displayed

• Holiday details: Jan 2010, All Inclusive, booked with werty

Very good - but improve the restaurant service! by

Hotel is spacious, clean and has an air of slightly dated luxury is some areas, although well maintained and there are also some modern touches. Our room was large with lots of storage (bring your own coat hangers) and the beds were very comfortable. Aircon worked fine and an extra card key was supplied when asked. Safe was free and easy to use. Bathroom was clean (apart from loo brush). Fridge topped up with water and soft drinks daily. Towels and bedding changed regularly and when required. Walk in shower was quite good - a fixed shower head on the wall which could have done with a bit of a soak in soda! Some of the fixings were a bit rusty- but it was satisfactory. We had hot water all the time, but a few others didn't during our stay. (Make sure you run water for about 5 mins before you ask reception to resolve it!) Pools are huge - lots of space and very comfortable sunbeds both by the pool, waterpark and beach. Quite a walk down the pier to snorkel - but there was a little golf buggy you could jump on if you saw it. You see people regularly cleaning the pools, hotel and garden areas. Not many toilets on site - so we sat near our room, kept the patio door open and popped back in when we needed to. Bar service was quick and good - the bar just by the sweeping marble staircase was very quick, as was the pool bar whose staff brought drinks around most of the day. It's good that service is quick as sometimes they only have the smallest of glasses to serve the drinks in (just a bit bigger than shot glasses!) However, they will give more than one drink at a time and are quick anyway. Self service of soft drinks in restaurants, bars and pool / beach bar. I had a Cleopatra, scrub, facial massage (normal price £55, said I could have it for £40 and I said I'd only pay £30 and she came back later and said her manager said that was ok - but not to tell anyone!) Also I had the painful but effective facial with hair removal and pedicure for £40. The ladies changing area in the spa isn't brilliantly clean and there are male staff oggling women changing through open doors - even walking through! No privacy or closed changing areas. The hotel is at the end of a long strip of hotels...with some shops outside. We were only there 1 week and just wanted a relax, so didnt take the shuttle into the Marina area (don't like being hassled) It's only 15mins from the airport to the hotel and there are lots of unfinnished building sites in between, with lots of rubbish and rubble lying about. Lots of brightly lit shopping strips and malls in the area too. The private transfer booked on Alpha was very cheap and the service we got was worth every penny. He met us as we came into the terminal (our name was on his clipboard) He whizzed us to a cubicle with no queues to pay for our visa, to the front of the queue at passport control, (explaining to bemused holidaymakers that they had to wait for their whole coach to be ready, whereas we didn't!) Our cases were waiting for us and we must have only been in the airport all of 15 mins max! We didnt bother with the entertainment or activities - but from what others said, it's what you'd expect when abroad. I've left the restaurant till last as everyone we spoke to felt it let the rest of the hotel down. Food: 1 days choice was very poor, other than that, reasonably good choice of hot food. Lovely bread, pastries in the morning, the usual eggs, pancakes and omlettes. Hot breakfast choices were good. The choice of salad was restricted somewhat. Always a barbeque with either fish, burger, crab, steak Slightly watery icecream every day. Some food cooked in front of you such as stir fry, eggs, or meat cut in front of you. Desserts were lovely with again, only 1 day being poor. The problem with the restaurant is with the managers....they haven't organised things propertly at all. The people who clear the tables work hard, but there is no-one making sure tables are clean and laid ready for diners as they come in. The men who lay the tables don't seem to work very fast. The impression we got from the Rose restaurant was that after 8pm, they wanted people to eat in the other restaurant, to give them an easy time. I'd seen a supervisor telling diners to go next door on a few occasions. 3 supervisors of varying seniority seemed oblivious to there being no clean tables waiting for diners, staff bringing out extra bowls for soup, where there were no spoons and diners wandering around trying to find somewhere to sit. If challenged, they seemed to like to shout at the staff who were working hard and then stand around chatting again....I don't think they've understood the PROACTIVE concept at all! When asked for soup spoons - the senior manager brought out 12 - about 5 people were waiting and within 10 mins, no more had been brought out and more people were waiting yet again. I think they should be able to resolve the problems with the managers in the restaurant - so overall, I would say to people that if you can get the holiday at a reasonable price and can keep the problems in the restaurant in perspective, you will have a lovely holiday!

• Holiday details: Oct 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Lots of building - I'd rather go to Sharm

Excellent by RodMac's

We have just returned from the Titanic Aqua Park. The hotel facilities are excellent, loads for teenagers to do. Rooms were OK, a bit basic (not 5 star!). The food was OK (again not 5 star, but OK). Lunch time snacks are good at the pool bar. Entertainment in the evening is OK, but not great, but I guess that's what you expect. A bit disappointed that two nights out of 7 you had to pay extra if you wanted the bar-b-q or the foam party. In fact lots of extras you pay for which should have been included ie Ice Cream for kids. Cocktails good and good value. Visit the 'Zoo' across the road at The Jasmine and give the keeper 10p and you can feed the monkeys! Overall we will go again, had a great time!

• Holiday details: Jul 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Not as good as Sharm, but worth visiting
  • Activities: Hard Rock Cafe! Brilliant value, meal for 4 with drinks £40

LOVED IT by Miss Fada

5 of us went to stay at this hotel and after being to sharm the previous yr my expectations had dropped, BUT once arriving to the titanic i totally changed my mind. the food was constant they had different themes like an arabic night a mexican night etc the staff do not stop working and are very helpful if they aint cleaning the floors there moppin if they aint mopping they are sweeping if they aint sweeping there polishing etc! VERY CLEAN! they dont hassle u for tips either unlike the hotel we stayed in in sharm, pools are lovely, slides are great and the grounds are immaculate. the beach wasnt great as it was a bit stoney but if u walk up further along the beach its nicer, the all inclusive on the beach was also really good, quad biking was brilliant we met the bedwins (total different way of life) the weather was HOT HOT HOT! the evenings were nice, the alchol isnt great but drinkable once u tip some of it out the glass, their measures are HUGE! this hotel is very poular with russians and eastern europeans not alot of english!

overall a really good relaxing week away! would def book up again in a few yrs maybe!

• Holiday details: Jun 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: better than sharm
  • Activities: quad biking was wicked

Loved every minute of it!!!!! by goldmember3007

My girlfriend and I arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon. On first impression the hotel from the outside looked a tad dated but we were not let down at the inside. We were taken to our room to drop off our bags and were delighted with the room let alone the view over the water park with the sand dunes and mountains in the backdrop.

The food is ok not anything to rave about but ok. But remember it is self service so be prepared to shoulder wrestle with extremely ignorant Germans and Russians. The staff are the nicest people I have ever met in any country and couldn’t do enough for you. if you are anything like us we quickly got to know the staff and we were even taken into Hurghada by one staff member who took us to the old town and showed us around, it was an amazing night so don’t be shy to head into town its a great experience.

If you are planning a day trip don’t use your local travel rep they are too expensive speak to Tito or Sing Sing in the lobby of the hotel they arranged amazing prices for us for amazing trips into the desert on quad bikes and snorkelling in the red sea. Your rep will warn you that they don’t have insurance but its rubbish it’s the rep trying to deter you going elsewhere.

The hotel has a large water park which I highly recommend loads of great rides and the pools are spotless. I was amazed at how well the grounds are kept absolutely pristine!! The hotel workers are cleaning the pools and surrounding areas from around 7 am to 9am.

If you travel by taxi into Hurghada remember to haggle with everyone as they will try and charge you 50 but pay no more than 25 and agree this before you jump into the taxi.

I have to say there is loads more to say about the holiday but I don’t think I would be able to cram it all in!

We will definitely be planning on going back to Hurghada in the near future

best holiday I have been yet!! by goldmember3007

The food is ok not anything to rave about but ok. Remember it is a self service buffet so be prepared to shoulder wrestle with extremely ignorant Germans and Russians. The staff are the nicest people I have ever met in any country and couldn’t do enough for you. if you are anything like us we quickly got to know the staff and we were even taken into Hurghada by one staff member who took us to the old town and showed us around, it was an amazing night so don’t be shy to head into town its a great experience.

We will definitely be planning on going back to Hurghada in the near future.

Oh and remember to tip the cleaners when they clean your room this means your room will be cleaned regularly and your water will be topped up in the fridge everyday.

• Holiday details: Mar 2009, All Inclusive, booked with bookable holidays
  • Advice: Hurghada is simply amazing
  • Activities: the desert trip.
  • Good For: , City Breaks

1 2 35 »

Stayed at PrimaSol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel? Share your insight.

PrimaSol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel also called

• primasol titanic hurghada
  • Address: Safaga Road, Hurghada, Egypt

Map for PrimaSol Titanic Resort & Aquapark Hotel Closest airport: Hurghada (HRG) 5.3 miles