Occidental El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Occidental El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 3 4 »
Love It!!!!!! by Mandie

I have been to this resort 6 times and it never fails to disappoint. The staff are extremely friendly and do their upmost to ensure you enjoy your holiday yet don't pester you. There is a good selection of food and drinks and the rooms are great for the price.

If you tip you recieve even more attention and they cannot do enough to please.

I would recommend this for all ages!

mandy

Merseyside.

• Holiday details: May 2010, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: suits everyone.

Worst holiday! by janisbuckley

My partner and I booked this holiday on the spur of the moment,then we read the reviews!! But we knew we had to find out for ourselves,we were not expecting it to be great but we said if it was good then it would be a bonus.

We arrived at Agadir Airport and spent a while filling in forms which we knew about through the reviews, though it would have been easier and quicker to have done them on the plane.At the airport there are loads of porters determined to take your luggage to the coaches just a very short walk away, they will accept English money and are a bit of a nuisance, I saw them greedily take £5 and £10 notes off people too embarrassed to say'no thanks'!

Once at the hotel we were shown to our room which we immediatly named The Ghetto' it was No 11 in block 'H', it was cold,dark and miserable, the balcony was almost blocked in with a dark wooden trellis, the so called wardrobe was in the bathroom which was in need of a damn good clean, there was a small louvred piece of wood which was supposed to be the bathroom door which gave almost NO privacy at all,I decided there and then I wasn't prepared to stay and wanted to go home.

We both needed a shower then found we had no hot water! we told reception,who told us to leave it running for a while(do they think we didnt try that?)

Next morning we tried the shower again, still cold so we left it running for over 20 minutes and finally warm water, not very warm but just adequate for a quick shower each.

I still wanted to go home but at the welcome meeting we met another couple(Margaret and Derek)who showed us their room in the Caribbean Village on the same complex and we demanded to be moved, we knew it would cost us more but so would a flight home.

We had to endure 2 nights in The Ghetto but by now our holiday was ruined.

I heard someone say that The Oasis Restaurant reminded them of a school canteen

(my memories of school canteens in the 60s/70s are more pleasant)! The food was cold and unedible, I ate mostly salad but became sick of it, we only had one excellent meal and that was the Moroccon meal in the themed restaurant.

We went to the beach once but stayed out of the private area so we were pestered.It was cold and windy so we didnt stay long and the sea was uninviting.

There was a lot of building work close to the hotel and the vibrations from the diggers etc caused the hotel to shake, I thought we were having an earthquake the first time I felt it!! NOT FUNNY.

There were awful smells of sewerage around the complex.

At night it was very cold but I hadnt taken any warm clothes as this time last year we went to Tenerife and it was pleasant at night which I expected Agadir to be.

We felt it was a very long week and our worst holiday.

We stayed at this hotel on 25 June... by P Broomfield

We stayed at this hotel on 25 June 2008 and what a rubbish time we had.The hotel was rubbish building work being carried out while we were there and the food was disgusting.Waiters very rude aswell as bar staff with very bad attitude problems.We had hardly any sleep while out there as it was like an 18 to 30 holiday would never return again ever.If you were of french origin you would have been okay and looked after superbly as it was mainly catering for the french as they were also good tippers which made it very bad for the english at the hotel which wasnt many.We also had to be up at 7 am to be able to get a sunbed if not you would be laid on grass which is definately wrong when we were all inclusive.

good holiday rooms big and clean but... by M Johnson

good holiday rooms big and clean but quite basic, good complex animation team were good all the staff were very friendly, tip the bar staff and you will get better faster service rachid was very good behind the bar the only down side was the food variation was not brilliant but we never starved .there were a lot of beggars outside the complex but they were not too annoying, if your bartering for things knock at least 60% off the price they ask and you will still get a bargain.

The hotel was absolutely gorgeous and... by A Taphouse

The hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the selection and quality of food was outstanding. It was about a five-minute walk from the beach so it was a good location too.

Agadir itself is a very nice place. In hindsight we would have taken some warmer clothes for the evenings as the temperature seemed to drop quite dramatically after about 6 o'clock. We were quite unlucky with the weather overall but the hotel was fabulous which totally made up for it!

Generally a good resort, clean and... by Anon

Generally a good resort, clean and tidy, staff ok. Down sides: No variety in the food (pretty bland), got fed up with getting ripped off by the locals and some guys who have a herbs stall on the complex. First day there we got ripped off for £30. Tell them to do one if they tell you " I have something just for you" !

Also got pretty fed up with the locals and some of the staff leering over my partner.Apart from that it was ok. We only wanted to go as a cheap getaway and thats exactly what we got. Would not go back personally. Pretty boring place on the whole

BEST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFEEE :D I went... by M Neves

BEST HOLIDAY OF MY LIFEEE :D I went to morocco for the first time as a college residential trip and must say it was an amazing experience. Me and my class mates were very excited to be there and believe you me we had reason to be :D The resort has a very friendly and welcoming atmosphere, and you are made to feel at home. By the end of the first day we were referring to the resort as 'Our home' :) The rooms are basic but i wasnt expecting much from a 3* rating. they have a balcony which allows you to look onto the terraces and allows a lot of light to enter the room. The staff are VERYYYY friendly..and we made some good friends who we still keep in contact with today :D The dinner hall is huge and the buffet is great..there is a great choice of food to choose from, and please dont get me started on desserts :D The resort its self has a very calm feeling, and allows you to forget the hussle and bustle of London. The entertainment staff are also very nice to talk to and they will do their best to keep everyone entertained. There are plenty of drinks to choose from at the bar, and idd say the best time to visit the bar would be in the evening, as the sun sets and the entertainers come out to sing and dance :) There is a marina near by, the most enjotable way to get there would be walking along the beach, sandals in hand and brushing off any water skying or camel riding promotions hahahaha. Please take a ride on the camel which is at resort every friday, his name is chocolate and i must say we do miss him ;) There is also a club just outside the carribean village main entrance, and its very entertaining, me and my friends spent many fun nights there. we even named it the perv club as the first time we went there (saturday) there were like 10 girls to 50 guys hahahaha and believe me they WILL try and get a dance hahahaha. The ENGLISH PUB is also a good place to spent a few hours as all the staff are moroccan but the music and setting is british, Lots of kareoke,specially good for those home sick people :) Please take the time to go and visit agadir, and if possible,this hotel because its a great choice.My only regret???? NOT HAVING A 2 WEEK HOLIDAY :( P.s: Me and another colleague are holiday serching to go back to agadir..AND THE SAME RESORT :) Cant waittt to see my moroccan friends again :D take care everyone

Fantastic Holiday!!! As for the bad... by Ah Bell

Fantastic Holiday!!!

As for the bad comments left i completley disagree, they are a poor country so really if you want cruise value at the captins table then this probably is not for you. It was a great experiance the staff are fantastic really made us welcome and entertainment all day if you like of relax at the other pools.

We all had an amazing time this was a few of ours first time and some have been going for 5years running.

They cater for all ages and server great food... and lots of it!!

The staff really have the best customer service I have recived in a very long time they really love their job.

We did not find a problem, with sunbeds really good value for money...

We are all going again soon!!

I stayed at this hotel for a week... by Tmr Ismael

I stayed at this hotel for a week with my dad and 7 year old sister (she had a great time).

1. The food in the buffet was always the best but if trying the themed meals I would only put forward the pizza (which also is a snack bar in the day time);

2. Rooms were basic but decent - if you would like 2 separate rooms just ask to be moved;

3. The entertainment was great and really funny.

The only let down was the sun beds, you had to wake up at 5am just to get one in a decent spot.

All in all don’t listen to the other comments. If you’re thinking of going here I strongly recommend it and I will be going again this year.

The hotel Tamlelt is a great place to... by A Haynes

The hotel Tamlelt is a great place to take a vacation, the animation staff are great & there’s always plenty to do during the day & evening entertainment is fantastic.

If you’re looking for a relaxing holiday this is not the place to be as there is always something happening.

I have to say a special thanks to all the bar staff (pool bar) who are absolutely amazing & the reason I return to Tamlelt year after year.

This hotel has everything including its own mini market which is good fun to barter with the locals, beware though, one person will try his upmost to rip you off, he tried to charge me 200 dh for some cream that was actually 15 dh in the local store, bit of a chancer so be careful.

Even after the hotel bars are closed there is always the nightclub solambo if you fancy dancing the night away or if you’re really desperate the techno bar which is more for the kids but all in all plenty of action at night.

I would definitely recommend this hotel, the staff are great, the entertainment is fab & the choice of food is exceptional!!

We stayed for two weeks at this... by V Hutchinson

We stayed for two weeks at this hotel; however I wish it had only been for 1 week. The resort as a whole was ok, very clean and tidy. The cleaners work very hard to keep the complex and your rooms clean.

The rooms were very basic, very, and small! We had a few problems with it i.e... A plug socket was coming away from the wall, the bathroom door did not lock and the balcony door had broken glass in and they did not lock properly.

Some people we met had had to move rooms and others had a smaller room than ours. The balcony was an ideal size, however only had two tacky plastic seats and what looked like a stool for you to use as your table.

The 4 pools were all nice; however there were never enough sun loungers or parasols! If you get up after 8am in the morning you were highly unlikely to get one. So if you are looking to get some lie-ins on your holiday... don't go here!

However the animations team do work very hard to get everybody involved and enjoying themselves! Most of the staff here are lovely however there are the odd ones who can be rude.

Throughout our 2 weeks in the El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel, I suffered severe stomach pains everyday, which caused me to faint the day after we arrived and made me spend a whole day in bed. Everyone I spoke to had at least one of their parties who had a similar experience to this.

The food was buffet style, however mostly salad and if you want hot meals there is not a lot of choice unless you use the a la carte restaurants, we only tried the pizzeria and the steak house, but both of these were very nice. We also went off the complex to eat during the second week as we were fed up with the food the hotel was serving.

On our last day, we did not fly until 8pm in the evening, however like most hotels had to vacate our rooms by 12pm and hand in our wristbands to reception. If we were also informed we were not allowed lunch as we had arrived at 10 am, and so should have had lunch the day we arrived and couldn't have it both days!

We were told to get lunch we would have to pay £7 each and extra for any drinks from the bars while we waited to be collected. However after seeing and tasting the food at this hotel I would not choose to pay extra for another meal!

However the holiday is what you make and we did enjoy ourselves, but we would not stay here again and we would not recommend others to go here.

Please please do not go there, we... by M Weston

Please please do not go there, we just got back - I am 44 and my girlfriend is 45. It is dreadful, you would not believe how bad, staff are fine yes but the rooms and everything else, like food really bad. I have stayed in lots of hotels and this is by far the worst, disgusting.

1 2 3 4 »

Stayed at Occidental El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel? Share your insight.

Occidental El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel also called

• el pueblo tamlelt
  • el pueblo tamlelt agadir
  • el pueblo tamlelt hotel agadir
  • Address: Blvd du 20 Aout Tamlelt, Agadir 8000, Morocco

Map for Occidental El Pueblo Tamlelt Hotel Closest airport: Inezgane (AGA) 3.6 miles