Forest Hill La Villette Hotel

Cleanliness: 6.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Forest Hill La Villette Hotel

Enter your dates:

Fine home base by BbyRN2

My aunt and I stayed at this hotel for 4 nights. This was my first visit to Paris. The room was fine, actually larger than I expected, with a full bathtub( wonderful for a hot soak after a long day of walking).The beds were comfortable, excellent buffet breakfast, great water pressure in the shower, along with plenty of nice hot water. The best part was that it was a minute from the metro station, making it very convenient for access to any part of the city. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful, especially as there was a large student protest planned for our departure day, and they were very helpful in arranging transportation to the airport for us( somewhat a nerve-wracking experience!!) This is a fine basic hotel, good as a home base for a sightseeing trip. You are not in your room much, just to sleep and shower. I would definitely return here.

Great family base by JohnsonsGatwick

My family and I stayed for 3 nights from 26th Dec in a family room. We were a bit worried after reading some of the other comments left on the site, but we were very pleasantly surprised. The room was large, clean and comfortable. All the staff were really warm and friendly. Breakfast was a great buffet with a wide selection. We thought the hotel offered very good value for money. It's not a 5* hotel. You get what you pay for. We had 2 evening meals in the Hippo restaurent, which was excellent - great food and service. Due to the location of the hotel (next to tube station and opposite the brilliant science centre), I would recommend the hotel for families, but it's not really a romantic break type hotel.

Terrible rooms by yasi

Very bad located, even it has a metro station just in front( direct line to center), very old and dirty rooms, asfull bathroom. I was very disappoointed with this hotel. The rooms are so small that you are not able to turn inside. the furniture and carpets are old and dirty. And the bathroom is very awfull. The only nice thing about the hotel is the workers. They are very nice and helpfull(strange for Paris :)) but even that is not enough to cover the badness of the hotel.

Reasonable room rates with convenient location by A TripAdvisor Member

You'll take 3-5 mins walk to the nearest metro station (Line 7) and Louvre, Paris Opera, Gallaries Lafayette are on the same line. The hotel is within 1-3 zones when you buy Paris Metro Pass and it'll take you around 15-20 mins to reach city centre. There're several supermarkets nearby (15-20 mins walk) where you can buy food, drinks and other stuff. We found a Chinese restaurant with good quality of food and price just opposite to the hotel. Rooms are air-conditioned, clean but small (not surprisingly in Paris). Hotel staff are helpful. There's a large park just at the back of the hotel and my daughter enjoyed playing there very much. We stayed at this hotel for more than 10 days and it'd be definitely our choice for our next stay in Paris.

A small hotel, a great value by Noelclaire

Excellent location right on a metro station, clean, great value. Delightful breakfast buffet. We took the metro to all important destinations and landmarks and completely missed all traffic hassles. The air conditioning was welcome, the staff pleasant, and all details attended to. For tourists on a budget, this is a terrific place to stay.

Dissapointing by ViveLaFrance

Although the hotel itself was not terrible, the staff was not helpful at all. This was my 3rd time in Paris and the 1st time I saw the "Parisian attitude". Rooms small and cramped although clean. The main problem was the location. Far out from all the BIG sites. Metro station is very close but it is a 15 min + ride in to the City. You can stay in much better sections for the same price or less. If it's your first time, stay closer in the city, do a little research and stay in the Latin Quarter.

Comfortable, Friendly and Good Value - recommended! by GCFUk

Very comfortable hotel offering excellent and friendly service. Superb buffet breakfast and very good value meals in the restaurant. Rooms a reasonable size and very clean. Takes approx 20 minutes to get to central Paris with Metro only about a 2-3 minute walk. Despite being out of the centre of Paris I would certainly return to this Hotel and recommend it thoroughly. I think it would also make a good base if you were driving to Paris for a few days as you don't have to drive into the Centre.

comfortable great value by A TripAdvisor Member

Comfortable hotel, very clean buffet breakfast was good, and very close to all public transport. had a good time.

Nice comfortable hotel by patty307

This hotel is very nice. They give you coupons for the Buffet breakfast which was very nice. The rooms are small, but very nice. The hotel is large. Extremely close to the subway station and you can be in the center of paris within 20 minutes. The walk to the station is 5 minutes if that. The service was good.

Comfort and Convenience by A TripAdvisor Member

we stayed at this hotel for my 1st trip to paris (my husband's 2nd) for our honeymoon. This hotel is only a 5 minute walk to the metro station porte de la vilette and since metro access around paris is relatively easy, there was no problem. only thing was that we could not really come back to our hotel too late since the surrounding area of porte de la vilette doesnt seem too inviting during late nights. the hotel room was clean, bathroom was clean. overall it was a pleasant stay in paris. too bad we didnt stay long enough to explore the surrounding areas. would recommend the hotel to friends who wouldnt mind living a bit far from the excitement of gay Paris.

Read 66 additional reviews of Forest Hill La Villette Hotel

Stayed at Forest Hill La Villette Hotel? Share your insight.

Forest Hill La Villette Hotel also called

• forest hill hotel paris
  • Address: 28 Avenue Corentin Cariou 19th Arr., Paris 75019, France

Map for Forest Hill La Villette Hotel Closest airport: Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) 10.8 miles