Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland

Naama Bay PO Box 4, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
3.5 star

Stayed at Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland?

Share your opinion.

Good

Service: 8.5/10
Food: 5.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland

« 13 4 5 612 »
Went with 2 kids aged 6 and 12. Had...

"Went with 2 kids aged 6 and 12. Had great time and the brits we spoke to were enjoying themselves. Good mixture of all nationalities at hotel. Location is great, 10 mins from Naam bay, pay 20 to 40 Egyptian pounds (£2-£4) in taxi, loads of them about or there is a hotel shuttle at certain times. Food in Naam is cheap but drinks expensive. Hard rock cafe is worth a visit but you need to get there early otherwise you end queing for a table. Shopping is a pain as you never get a straight price and buying items can take for ages as you haggle. Some enjoy it some dont.

There is a Mc Donalds 5 mins walk down from hotel which was a change for the kids. The 247 supermarket is next door to this (closed 1 till 2 though!) and great for getting gifts as there is no haggling! I would take ALL dollars next time, their money is filthy and dollars are taken by all.

Food is plentiful at hotel and always something to eat, you will get a dicky tum at sometime, most people we spoke to had a couple of days of this, dont know whether its food or the change of heat. Worst pain were mosquitos at night in room, sitting outside drinking there was no sign but in rooms they were rife. Every morning we killed them all but they returned during night, im sure they came through air conditioning. Take something to repel them, although one couple we spoke to brought a plug in repellent device and this didnt work!

Lots of pools but you have to be up early if you want a lounger as you need to put towels on to secure. We spend most days in the aqua park pool there, get to know towel/pool attendants and a dollar will secure a cpl of loungers every day. There is a bar there as well for drinks during the day. There are no life guards to supervise, so it is common for ten kids to come down the slide at once backwards! (never happen at a haven sites!!) there were a few tears at times.

Entertainment is poor, but they put on a few shows at night, nothing to write home about. Was a kids disco, but with no reps to run it usually ended up a farce as the kids threw cushion around at each other. Went on the Bedoquin night which was ok, enjoyed the sunset boat trip more, the dolphins were amazing (Will try and download a video clip). These trips can be booked direct throught the hotel rather than reps (bit cheaper). Speak to Jemma on the desk, an English girl who will do owt for you and give you any info you require on anything, can also book for the 2 aqua parks in Sharm.

Overall, value for money holiday, weather fantastic, snorkelling amazing, location of hotel great. Would I go again?, yes, but may try another hotel in this location of Sharm.

by A B

I took a holiday to the Kiroseiz...

"I took a holiday to the Kiroseiz Three Corners Resort for 2 weeks. Travelled as 3 adults 1 child, all inclusive. We arrived after a 5 and a half hour flight with XL at the hotel, where a man was there to unload our cases but expected a tip to take them off the coach. The hotel is spotless. the cleaners come to your room every day but also expect a tip. This is a five star resort until you try the food and see the entertainment. There is 3 buffet restuarants all with the same food. If you like bland repetative food then this is the hotel for you. Also the entertainment is shocking, water polo and volleyball every day and egyptian folk dancing or pathetic guest shows at night. The hotel is about 5 minutes taxi ride away from Na'ama Bay which is amazing. Everything is so cheap. I would not go all inclusive to this resort. I would come back to Sharm EL Sheikh but not to this Resort."

by R Ghani

Please do not use the safe in the...

"Please do not use the safe in the hotel room.

Returning from a night in Namaa Bay. It was our third night there.

Some one had opened our safe and taken all our money and a mans bracelet. They had left our mobile phones and credit cards.

It had not been broken in to but opened with a key that overrides the code you enter. The hotel staff have this key.

As soon there is a problem the management do not want to know.

We went to the police station they are still investigating .

The manager agreed to see us in 15-20mins. We was left waiting over a hour there was no sign of him. We saw him later that day he told us we was welcome to go to any police station but the hotel would do nothing.

Ask to use a safe in reception. ( It is free of charge. You have one key the hotel have the other key for the safe.) At reception they will reply there is a safe in your room tell them you have been told about the money that went missing in room 4165.

They did not only take our money they also took our holiday!

by dion0

We had a two bedroom appartment in...

"We had a two bedroom appartment in the old part, which was clean and more than adequate. Clean sheets and towels every day. The food was not the best, although the selection of breads and cakes were brilliant. I got up at 7.30 and always got towels and beds without any trouble. The pool was great never overcrowded and lovely and warm.

The drinks were awful never chilled, the wine was poured out of old coke bottles, it was not their priotity to chill anything. Their cleanliness is not up to our standard, they are always cleaning and tidying but they use dirty cloths to start with. The Clinic is very good I was ill twice and even needed a drip (food poisoning I think) the second time.

I tried my hardest to like it but I was very glad to get home. The entertainment is the evening was pathetic to say the least.

by N62

We returned to the Kirozies in may...

"We returned to the Kirozies in may 08, this was our third visit to the hotel within 12 months. I have to say that the standards had realy droped. The old animation team had gone and the new one was there but not in operation. The dining facilities?? well I had a meeting with other repeat guest with the Management to make my points heard, cold food, warm drinke, dirty glasses and also the lack of glasses in the Waves bar. I told them I was considering going back in October and he informed me and all the others, that come October we will see a 100% inprovement. Well I have now re-booked to go back in October 08 and I will challenge his promise of inprovements, though reading some of the comments that are being posted on this site, it looks like they where idol words, but we will see. I agree with some of the general comments made by recently returned guests. This Hotel used to be briliant but it looks like the management are just letting the staff run it, the management are not listening to the guest, sounds like another Gordon Brown here."

by K Rowan

i have just come back from the...

"i have just come back from the kioseiz three corners hotel well what can i say i just wished i had not of gone in the first place the food was just rubbish the drinks were warm and cheap the queues were a mile long at the bars and the dinning room!! the reception staff didnt have a clue when you asked them a question,the pools were packed no beds or towels it was pure boring couldent wait to get back home and will not be going back ever ever ever"

by J Singh

just arrived back from a fantastic 2...

"just arrived back from a fantastic 2 weeks. we could not fault the hotel, our room overlooked the main pool area and was clean and tidy. rooms where cleaned to a high standard every day.

the food was good, but sometimes a bit on the cold side, there was a good variety with barbecues every day as well as the main buffet. chez pascal was great at lunchtime with lovely food. they also did take away pizzas which was great if you wanted a late night snack.

everyone at the hotel was very friendly, the shops in the complex are very good and a lot better quality the going into town and they are not expensive.

we would recommend this hotel to anyone. we will be going back

by C DAVIES

This is our third time in egypt and...

"This is our third time in egypt and out of the three different hotels we have stayed at THE KIOSEIZ THREE CORNERS HAS TOBE THE WORST HOTEL WE HAVE EVER COME ACROSS. WITH OVER 2000 GUESTS AND SEATING IN THE DINNING ROOM FOR 250 YOU HAD TO QUEUE FOR 30 MINUTES PLUS IN TEMPS IN THE FORTYS!! NO SHADE AND WHEN YOU GOT INTO THE DINNING ROOM THE FOOD THAT WAS LEFT WAS JUST AWFUL DRIED COLD FOOD WITH FLYS SITTING ON TOP NO WONDER PEOPLE WERE ALL SUFFERING WITH BAD TUMMYS!! SO WE SPENT MOST OF OUR TIME IN KFC AND MACDONALDS IN NARAMA BAY THE DRINKS FROM THE BARS WERE CHEAP AND NASTY THATS WHEN YOU FINALY GOT SERVED THE SUN BEDS ROUND THE POOL YOU HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TO RESERVE OR YOU DONT GET ONE A LOT OF UNHAPPY PEOPLE WONDERING ROUND LUCKING FOR TOWELS AND SUNBEDS THE ROOM WAS OK CLEANED EVERY DAY FRESH TOWELS ETC, BUT PUT YOU PLUG IN THE BATH AT NIGHT OR WAKE TO FRESH SMELL OF THE DRAINS THE BEACHES!! WELL THE SANDY BEACH IS JUST A DUG OUT PIT WITH HOTELS AROUND IT THAT AND THE SEA WATER SMELT LIKE THE HOTELS PUMPED THERE WASTE INTO IT AS IT WAS A BAY NOT THE SEA FRONT AND THE SNORKLING BEACH WAS JUST AS BAD JUST MAKESHIFT IF YOU ARE GOING TO THIS HOTEL THEN GOOD LUCK TO YOU OR CHANGE TO ANOTHER ONE QUICK!!"

by M Barber

The hotel itself was fine, not great....

"The hotel itself was fine, not great. Apart from the cleaner Ahmed who was just brilliant!

Had an upset tummy most of the time maybe due to the fact that everything was curried most nights! we didn’t think the food was up to much, pretty much the same thing every night... and they fly's in the dining hall were horrible. We would advise to go to chez Pascal at lunch time as you can get burgers and hotdogs in the all inclusive which is a nice change from curried lamb/beef/chicken etc. The chicken one night had blood dripping out of it so be careful of that! The pool's ok... freezing though. There is a "heated pool" the one with the dolphin on the bottom which is just as cold. they have plenty of sun beds around both though. There is a real heated pool round the front of the hotel but you'll have no chance of getting a sun bed. Towels are provided, beach towels per person and there's plenty in the room which will save space in your suitcase and a hairdryer in the room too. Do not use the telephone in the room to call home, it will break the bank! also the mini bar in the room is quite expensive. Namma bay is great, loads of pubs and clubs. Even pacha nightclub! Egypt’s Blackpool, great fun! We wouldn’t recommend this hotel but Egypt is lovely! X

by & Z Lumley

First off this hotel is never a five...

"First off this hotel is never a five star its a three star. They call this all inclusive but the drinks stop at 12:00 midnight and then you have to pay. What the hell is that about?? We all know you have to pay for international drinks but I think this is poor.

Arrived at the hotel and our room was not ready so we had to wait over an hour then they told us our cases would be brought up because they wont let you carry through the doors yourself. After waiting in the room for 30mins still no cases so I went and looked out the window and they were left outside in the dark with no-one watching them. So I went out and sorted them myself. so that wasn't a good start.

I like the pool areas they were pretty good and cleaned regulary and didn't get hassled too much by people trying to sell you things by the pool.

Food - in the Trough (main restaurant) was average at best. TIP at lunch times go to Chez Pascal as thats included in the price and the food is great. Its only at night in turns into a paying restaurant. Also try the Indian restaurant in the new block very good. I had to go and see the doctor as well and a lot of people had stomach upsets.

Our room

Negatives was in the old block and looked a bit tired. The floor had cracks in it because it was obviously the tiles had not been laid correctly because when you stood on some of them they cracked even more.

Positive - To be fair though I have been only in countrys like greece where the showers are more of a trickle but this one in the Kiroseiz was really powerful and warm so top marks for the plumbing. Also the cleaning in the room was excellent and a handsome tip was left for our cleaner.

Animation Team

If you like watching people constantly jumping around like they have been stung by a bee then fair enough.

The night time entertainment was awful and had the same singers every night the best night was the Capoweara dancers on our first night but do not expect anything better than that. We walked into Naama Bay three times and could see other hotels entertainment and it looked great.

Overall I wouldn't go back to the Kiroseiz but would go back to Sharm. We paid good money for the Holiday and had a good time but Will certainly be booking at another hotel.

by P Porter

well what can i say about this hotel...

"well what can i say about this hotel heared all different reports before i went my and my wife had a brill time we have both just hit 40 and this hotel was well located for all our needs

the food was good, plenty of variety never got bored! 4 restaurents to choose from food was hot we had no problems with stomach upset maybe people had to much sun, thats why they were ill, the sun is very hot in Egypt.

The service at this hotel was exellent could'nt do enough for you rooms tidy every day if you were lucky they would also leave you a swan on your bed made of towels

no need to take any towels they are all provided,

we stayed in the new part of the hotel there is only one bar but the other bar is just around the corner drinks at the bar are all bottled beers and soft drinks sometimes were warm but just ask for ice the only problem i had was the drinks were in small plastic cups at the pool bring a plastic pint pot with you and they will fill for you.

the entertainment was ok nothing great but you don't have to stay in every night the centre was only a 15 min walk or get a cheap taxi outside the hotel loads always available.

the hotel has 2 private beaches with free transport till 23:00 always enough sunbeds and never overcrowded the all inclusive was provided at both beaches.

we are planning to go back next year

Mr & Mrs Dagnall

by B Dagnall

On our arrival at our hotel, the...

"On our arrival at our hotel, the Three Corners St George, we were informed that due to over booking at this hotel, they were going to upgrade us to their sister hotel, the Five Star Three Corners Kroseiz Hotel. We were then told that any cost for the upgrade would be met by the management at the Three Corners St George Hotel. At no time were we given the option to stay at the St George, or any other hotel in the area. We also found that some guest transferred, were informed about the over booking by letter before leaving the UK.

Having travelled all day and been to the Three Corners Kroseiz Hotel, two year before, which I might add we enjoyed, we reluctantly agreed. We arrived at the Three Corners Kroseiz Hotel, and the staff settled us in quickly.

It soon became apparent to us why some 40 guests (that we were aware of) were transferred from the Three Corners St George Hotel.

The Three Corners Kroseiz Hotel, had in Dec 2007, opened up a major accommodation block of some 500 rooms, but had no extra facilities for the guest to use apart from a pool and a small bar area.

The state of the five star Three Corners Kroseiz Hotel we were sent to.

The food, this was at best Luke warm, and at times uncooked. The drinks were also warm most of the time. Returning guests were invited to a meeting with the management, Mr Kurt J Bichler on the 06th May, this was pointed out. The Mr Bichler inform the guest that he had recovered the head chef, from his post the week before due to these problems, and that time would be needed to bring about the improvements he wanted to see, and asked all of us to bear with him. On the point about the bar, and the lack of cool drinks, he informed us that the bar had not been open as long as the accommodation and that cooler’s were on order.

The lack of an animation team, or evening entertainment. We were told that the team have been taken to a new hotel within the Three Corners that had just opened. But they were awaiting a team to arrive from Brazil. This team did arrive 4 days before the end of our holiday, but apart from one afternoon show we saw very little of them. The other evening entertainment was the same singers every day for two weeks.

As this was the only bar within the new accommodation, the management agreed to keep the bar open until 24.00hrs, as per the bars in the other part of the complex. Even when this extension to the hours was provided, the drinks regularly ran out, and took a long time to get replacements to the bar; if it was beer then it was warm.

The only way the beer was cooled is in a dustbin of water and ice, (if any ice was available at the time). The bar opened at 10.00hrs, at that time the bar staff had to leave to bar area to collect the day’s stock. This also included the drinking water bottle for the cooling machine. This was the only cooler for the complete accommodation block.

The bar itself was clean regularly cleaned, but the area around the bar itself was never cleaned or washed down.

The rooms, for only being open 6 months, the patio doors did not lock, being on the ground floor, I found this un-safe. The air condition did not work correctly, one night it reached 27degrees.

Many guest reported stomach problems, I my self, had problems at least 3 times. Thinking I was over it just to get it again. This was a 50th Birthday present from my wife knowing how much I liked to dive in the Red Sea, but due to the problems I was having I was laid up in bed on my birthday and our holiday was a major disappointment for us.

When it came to booking out of the Hotel the reception tried to charging for items that were never used or consumed by us, I had been warned by other Hotel guests that they had tried to get them to pay for goods not used, be it phone use or items from the fridge.

by Kurt Clark

« 13 4 5 612 »

Map for Xperience Kiroseiz Parkland Closest airport: Sharm El Sheikh (SSH) 5 miles