Apollon Hotel Apartments

Stayed at Apollon Hotel Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Good

Room: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Apollon Hotel Apartments

« 13 4
We stayed at the Apollon Apartments...

"We stayed at the Apollon Apartments on the 21st September 2005 for a week and I must say it was the most fantastic relaxing weeks holiday.

We booked it as a late deal, not really knowing what to expect as we had never been to Crete before. When we arrived the reception staff were the most friendly welcoming people, the room was on the second floor looking onto the pool which was nice and very clean.

The bar staff were great, we had numerous of get together with other holiday makers by the bar, it was like having our own little party!

The resort of Plantanias was great, lots of great pubs! And the restaurants were fantastic.

The beach was close by also and very clean, the weather in September was around 30 degrees most days and lying around the pool was just heaven, as it was just peace and quiet.

Rethymnon was an experience, it wasn't expensive in a taxi, only took about 20 minutes, but that was full of lots and lots of bars and great restaurants, with a nice harbour.

In all the holiday was absolutely fantastic, lovely place, lovely kind warm people and overall we would recommend it to anyone, we can't praise the place enough!

Christmas we received a card from the hotel wishing us a nice Christmas!

But we will return very soon.

by  L Harwood

Absolutely brill! the island is...

"Absolutely brill! the island is wonderful, very clean and peaceful, not to mention the beaches!! The temperature was always in the low thirties, which was just right for me as I am a teenager I love the heat!

The Greek people were really nice and friendly. I don’t have anything bad to say about my holiday destination, it was all up to satisfaction and would make a superb holiday for any age group.

by M McCollum

I can’t praise this holiday enough....

"I can’t praise this holiday enough. The apartments are wonderful, peaceful during the day but lively at night.

Had the best holiday ever here in Sept 2003 and we are going back in September this year. There is plenty to do in the district of Platanias where the apartments are situated and it’s easy enough to get a bus or taxi into Rethymnon town, which is amazing.

The shops and restaurants are superb, ahhh roll on September!

by J Gibson